|"Oh, hi Guys, I’m Charleyyy! And today were doing ______"|
— His introduction
Summer School Series
Charleyyy was a student in the Bowser Junior's Summer School series and attends the same school as Bowser Junior. The reason why he was taking summer school is unexplained. Apparently thought, part of Charleyyy and Friends was filmed live while Charleyyy was partaking in the class.
Charleyyy only appeared in episodes one and two of the series: he was marked absent for the rest of the series at the beginning of each class and was late in episode two, only appearing at the very end. By the end of the series, Jackie Chu, the teacher of summer school, declared that Charleyyy officially flunked out of class due to him missing almost all of his classes (Charleyyy of course wasn't even there to accept his failure like the other failing students did). The reasons why Charleyyy kept not showing up for his classes might be because he was busy filming Charleyyy and Friends.
Charleyyy and Friends
In the Charley and Friends series itself, Charleyyy is often seen in doing activities in humorous and sometimes dangerous manners, and is generally portrayed as a jolly and happy-go-lucky guy. He often attempts and usually fails to perform certain tasks, and usually adds irony in his activities.
Likes and Dislikes
- His fans
- Charleyyy and Friends (His TV Show)
- His Goldfish
- Being humorous
- Making Movies and Video Games
- Playing golf
- Making people happy and laugh
- Positive reviews
- Sleeping in the bathtub
- Mexican girls
- Finding His Keys
- His pet parrot
- Negative reviews
- Cleaning the toilet
- Being yelled at
- People he doesn't know being on his TV show.
- Children (Possibly)
- His Ex Wife
- Losing his Driver's License
- His Baby (Other Episode)
- Not knowing how to turn on the shower
- Losing his keys
- His haters
- Child Abuse
- Bowser Junior
- Charleyyy becomes friends with Luigi in Luigi's Mansion Episode 8 and it's currently unknown whether or not the two are still friends with each other.
- In the alternate dimension, Charleyyy is replaced by Harleyyy.
- The Charleyyy and Friends show is supposed to be targeted by young kids but strangely, Bowser enjoys the show and his video game is rated M for "Mature".
- It is not known how Bowser started to like Charleyyy and Friends as it was first shown in Bowser's Biggest Fear.
- Charleyyy has his own video game and it is rated M for "Mature".
- Despite this, Bowser Junior plays it.
- In Bowser Loses His Voice, it was revealed that Charleyyy has his own phone number, and it's 1-800-CHA-RLEY.
- He is introduced in Season 1's Bowser's Biggest Fear.
- In his first few appearances, Bowser was actually just a casual viewer of Charleyyy, rather than obsessed with him.
- Charleyyy doesn't seem to like children as seen in Mother's Day!, Charleyyy says that he has a daughter and that she doesn't have a mother because she left him. He then proceeds to throw the child down the stairs. In Gravity!, he reveals to have a son that he later slams onto the street.
- His TV show is the first TV show to reoccur more than once. Doofy The Dragon and Dr. Finkles**tz are the second and the third to reoccur.
- In Bowser's Biggest Fear 3, It is revealed that his favorite drink is Milk.
- In Jeffy and Junior's Big Heist!, it is revealed that Charleyyy's three Ys in his name represent every divorce he's gotten.
- This means that Charleyyy got divorced three times.