Bowser Junior's Bulbasaur or simply Bulbasaur now Ivysaur is Bowser Junior's Starter Pokemon in The Pokemon Series. Junior has obtained it as it was the only Starter to not be chosen as Junior overslept and it took 8 hours for him to find the Pokemon Lab In which he tried to lie to Joseph and Cody that the Professor gave him a Mewtwo, and when he revealed the truth he and Joseph battled each other but Bulbasaur got defeated by Joseph's Charmander and got nursed back to health in the Pokemon Center.
In episode 2 Bulbasaur defeated Chef Pee Pee's Magikarp in which it can't breathe and Snorlax which died due to Congested Heart Failure Whoch is somehow a move. Bulbasaur once again returned in Pokemon Part 3 and Pokemon Part 4 in which Team Rocket (Wario and Waluigi) attempted to take Chef Pee Pee's newly caught Psyduck but accidentally took Bulbasaur due to Waluigi Koffing using Smokecreen, they later threw away Bulbasaur while the gang returned home, back at home, Toad was waiting for a Gym Leader Battle with Chef Pee Pee, while Jigglypuff puts everyone to Sleep with its Sing attack, it then drew on The Gang's face with a marker. Bulbasaur later came back battling Ash Ketchum and his Pikachu and when Junior technically won it evolved into an Ivysaur. In Pokemon Part 5 it was used up against a Pidgeotto. Due to Pidgeotto being at level 25, Ivysaur lost again. Ivysaur was then used again when Bowser Junior found an ant that was not really a Pokémon.
- Tackle: A physical, Normal type attack that was used on Chef Pee Pee's Magikarp and Snorlax, The Ant, And Ash's Pikachu.
- Razor Leaf: A physical Grass type attack, used on Joseph's Charmander. It should learn it at level 19 and should be an Ivysaur by then, which learns it at Level 20.
- Thunder Leaf: Junior's Made-Up attack. Thunder Leaf is not an actual move seen in the Pokemon franchise.
- Solar Beam: A powerful, Grass Type move that will be used upon the second turn. This move was seen being used against a Pidgeotto, but missed.
- Fart: Not an actual attack.
- Lost to Joseph's Charmander.
- Won against Chef Pee Pee's Magikarp and Snorlax.
- Won against Ash's Pikachu with Chef Pee Pee's Help, Claimed Pikachu, Evolved.
- Killed an Ant: Doesn't Count.
- Battled and Captured a Pidgeotto.
- Total Wins/Losses: 3 Wins (4 Wins if you Count The Ant Kill) 1 Loss.
- Despite winning most of its battles and know Razor Leaf and Solar, Ivysaur is called a cabbage by Junior and the reason why he hates Bulbasaur is because Junior think it's a very weak Pokemon.
- Bulbasaur is now Ivysaur as of Pokemon Part 4.
- Upon evolving into Ivysaur, it had gotten smaller, this is likely due to the Bulbasaur plush used was made in in 2010's while the Ivysaur plush was made in the late 1990's.
- Bulbasaur is the very first Pokemon in the Pokedex.