|"Hey there! Did somebody call a doctor?"|
— Brooklyn Guy’s catchphrase as a doctor
|"Hello, thank you for calling Long John’s pizza. What can I do you for today? "|
— Brooklyn T. Guy’s second catchphrase as Long John’s pizza.
Brooklyn T. Guy is a main character of the SuperMarioLogan franchise. He is a miserable, lazy and sarcastic man with multiple jobs that are used whenever the SML characters requires his services, though usually he either makes things worse or does nothing at all and hates his life.
He is the identical twin brother of the late Does Bad Things Guy. He also makes many jokes against his ex-wife, Debra. Also worth noting, his actual name is Brooklyn T. Guy. The T is not a middle name, and it doesn't stand for anything.
He used to be a recurring character from 2014 to mid-2016. However, as of late 2016 to onwards, he has become the main character and appears in most SML episodes now.
Between 2018 & 2019, it can be assumed he replaced Rosalina as the tritagonist in Mario/Jeffy videos due to her voice actress being kicked out by Chilly. He has also seemed to have gained a more greedy-bribe type of persona compared to earlier appearances where he was more serious. Since Rosalina has returned ever since Doctor Jeffy! due to Logan breaking up with Chilly Jimenez, both have been switching on and off as the tritagonist in Mario/Jeffy videos.
When he and Bowser Junior met together, they became enemies from 2014 to 2017. However, in late 2017, They started to become friends.
Brooklyn T. Guy's personality vary by the videos he appears in. Most commonly, he is shown to be sarcastic and easily gets annoyed by other characters.
He shows characteristics of being an average guy, laid back most of the time, and has some humor. However, his jokes and gags are repetitive, to the point that they lose comedic value.
However, Brooklyn Guy has been shown to be mean and rude to others like in Bowser's House Fire! when he yells at Junior and Chef Pee Pee that he doesn’t have a fire truck or a fire hose or a Dalmatian so he uses their water hose. He also occasionally makes bad decisions, as shown in his debut appearance.
Despite being sarcastic and having a miserable life, He is shown to be good and nice to others such as in The Secret Door! when he saves Mario, Rosalina, and Jeffy from his late twin brother Does Bad Things Guy and kills him. He unchains everyone and he tells them that who they met in there was Does Bad Things Guy and the reason why he asked his brother take his place is that he wanted a vacation for like a half year, and now that his half-year vacation is over, he‘s back to help Mario and the gang and leaves them confused about how they met the fake Brooklyn T. Guy.
In "The Grilled Cheese" and "The Pizza Delivery!", he makes completely stupid and nonsensical jokes while maniacally laughing, and in "Bowser Junior's Candy Bar!", he thinks of intelligent ways to deal with things.
Sometimes of these personalities can mix together, as shown in "Bowser Junior's Lottery Ticket!".
While he has many jobs, he does not take most of them seriously.
He stays at Mario's house in Jeffy's Sleepover! just to avoid stopping a shooting at a gas station, he does poor to mediocre work as a doctor and complains about his daily life instead of doing his job. He also does not get along well with employees like Tommy, as he fires him for 'snitching' on Savannah who stole money from the cash register at Jimmy John's.
At Disney World, he dresses up as Mickey Mouse and holds a free cart of a plush Pluto, which Junior takes away. The real Mickey kills him and lets him flat-line in the hotel's refrigerator.
He has also shown to be greedy and inconsiderate, like stealing Jeffy's birthday party and Goodman's watch and being bribed a lot.
Behind this, Brooklyn Guy has been known to play the hero in some videos such as The Secret Door! when he shot his brother, Does Bad Things Guy who was attempting to murder Rosalina. He does help Mario and Jeffy on occasions which makes him a helpful individual.
Brooklyn T. Guy was born on August 21, 1977, In Brooklyn NY to Mr and Mrs. Guy and had an identical twin brother named Does Bad Things Guy born on the same day.
During his childhood, his father often told him stories about the boy who drowned in the lake and he also attended Wedgwood Middle School and he dreamed to be a astronaut but his sixth grade science teacher said he was not gonna be anything in life.
During his high school days, he was part of the Huskys but he never made the team because he had no legs, making Brooklyn Guy cry, the coach felt bad for him and let him keep the jersey. It is likely he also had a Crush on Judy whom he called Big Booty Judy.
after graduating high school, he took six months of community college and later served in the military and was a purple heart recipients.During his early twenties, he married Debra, and moved to Loganville and rented a house with her and divorced her ten years later and later married Sharon. It's possible he was once a nice person Whatever the case, his personality grew more akin to his current state the more he lived with Sharon. He tried to break up with her but she took half of his stuff, and they got back together. She would often cheat on him multiple times as well.
He made his Debut in Stuck in a Tree.
Likes and Dislikes
- His jobs
- Helping people
- Winning for money
- His wife dying
- His son dying
- Rosalina (attraction shown in The Pizza Delivery!)
- Making puns
- Being strangled
- His dog
- Root Beer
- Operating Bigfoot
- Star Wars
- Blue raspberry Lollipop
- The Game Of Life
- Being fat
- Tic Tacs
- Pee Pee Suck
- Cherry Coke
- Making remarks about his ex-wife being fat
- People who likes his jokes
- Breaker Box
- His Grandmother's nudes
- Jimmy John's
- Happy Meals
- Chocolate Cake
- Shooting stars
- Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
- Macaroni and cheese
- Operation (game)
- His cat house
- Blue-Eyes White Dragon
- His Blue-Eyes White Dragon Yu-Gi-Oh! card
- Blue crayons
- Long conversations (possibly)
- Talking for so long (possibly)
- Chilli's Baby Back Ribs (presumably)
- Bon Jovi
- Getting annoyed
- People wasting his time (despite wasting his own time himself)
- Someone being nonsense (despite being nonsense himself)
- Being called over for ridiculous things
- His life
- Brooklyn T. Guy Junior
- Tom Brady (a lot)
- Annoying brats (despite being a brat himself)
- Evil Chef Pee Pee
- His ex-wife (a lot)
- His current wife
- His family
- Bowser Junior (Formerly)
- Humpty Dumpty committing suicide
- Being Fired
- Getting Pinched
- Having a ring on his finger
- His evil twin brother
- Cotton Balls
- Black Yoshi (as a criminal)
- Liars (despite being a liar and falling for lies himself)
- Child Support
- The Loan Dolphin
- Killer Shrimp
- Being called doc
- The Rat
- Rats in general(possibly)
- Boost Mobile
- Mickey Mouse
- Jersey Mike's
- Firehouse Subs
- Super Mario Odyssey
- Chef Pee Pee (sometimes)
- People forgetting his Birthday
- Apple slices
- Jeffy (sometimes)
- Mrs. Leberwitz (His 6th-grade science teacher)
- Bronx Dude
- Jeffy beating up Bully Bill
- The number 315,569,520 (because it's the number of seconds he spent with his ex-wife)
- Green beans (Just like Jeffy)
- Fishing with Jeffy
- Fresh-cut grass (allergy)
- Stuart Little
- Black Rose Dragon
- His Black Rose Dragon Yu-Gi-Oh! card
- Being called "Mr. Plane Crash Guy" (because that's his deceased brother's name)
- Candy corn
- Hawaiian Punch spilling on his uniforms
- Rosalina (As of Doctor Jeffy!)
- The Good Dinosaur
- His wife's snoring
- His wife's stupidity
- Being unable to wear his yellow shirt
- Mario (sometimes)
- Mario's idiocy
- Getting a door slammed in his face
- Adultery: He has been having numerous affairs with other women including Judy, Sparkle and Crystal.
- Assault: In The Restraining Order!, He bit Chef Pee Pee's Eyeball for no apparent reason, in Jeffy The Psychic, He Whacked Jeffy in the Head so that he Tried to Swat a Bat, and in The Life of Brooklyn Guy!, He punched one of his coworkers for mocking him. Also in The Baseball Game! he hit Scooter on the head with his baseball bat when he said he was striked out.
- Theft: Brooklyn T. Guy stole some items from other people. He helped Simmons, Sharon and Mario to steal a Christmas tree in Mario's Christmas Tree Problem! and he stole Goodman’s watch in The Watch!.
- Attempted Burglary: In Home Alone, Home Alone 2, Bowser Junior's Christmas Eve! and Jeffy's Home Alone!, him and his friends broke into the house of SML and tried to take things from the house.
- Murder: He murdered a few characters at times.
- Encouraging murder: In Bowser Junior's Package!, he stole Bowser Junior's Gak, which caused him to murder Bowser.
- Attempted Murder: In Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? Episode 2, he attempted to strangle Tom Brady in public.
- Arson/Vandalism: In Bowser Junior Goes To Military School: Part 2! He burned Thomas, much to Junior's horror.
- Bribery - Due to his greedy nature, he accepts bribes from people to do what they say.
- Corruption - He often abuses his power and in Jeffy's Drivers License!, he once took Jeffy's license all because he scored all but one test.
- Public Disturbance: In Invisible Jeffy! He recorded Chilly Jimenez in the restroom of Jimmy Johns.
- Child Abuse: in Bowser Junior Goes to Military School! he abuses Bowser Junior multiple times, Also feeds him dirt, to discipline Junior.
- Grievous Bodily Harm: In Bowser Junior Goes to Military School! Part 1 he put hot sauce in Bowser Junior's eyes, which could result in blindness and in Jeffy’s Coma! he hit a baseball on Jeffy’s head.
- Lying: In Jeffy's Coma! after he knocked out Jeffy with a baseball and going to Mario's House, he lied about Jeffy getting hit by a piano instead of him knocking Jeffy out with a baseball.
- Killing endangered species: In Jeffy Goes to the Zoo!, He shot and killed Harambe who was a critically endangered gorilla. However, he only did this in order to save Jeffy, who Harambe was attacking at the time.
- Bringing a weapon in a public area: In Black Yoshi's House Arrest, he brought a gun into a public elementary school.
- Necrophilia: In Ghost Jeffy! he admitted to being a necrophiliac.
- Cheating: In Jeffy Goes Bowling! he hired a guy with a broom to knock down all the pins if Karen missed. Also in The Baseball Game!, he pushes the fielders and smacks the ball out of Toad's way to get a home run.
- Bowser Junior Goes To Disney World! Part 2 (possibly Beaten to death by Mickey Mouse)
- The Purge! (Shot by Chef Pee Pee)
- Pop Rocks and Coke! (Ate Pop Rocks and Coke) (Head explode)
- Evil Chef Pee Pee! (revived) (Shot by Chef Pee Pee)
- Bowser Junior's 8th Birthday! (Killed by Robots)
- The Magical Button! (revived) (Killed by Bowser Junior's wish from pressing the button)
- Bowser Junior's Bodyguard! (Shot himself)
- Jeffy's Coma! (Died from Shrek's fart and earth explosion)
Brooklyn T. Guy has 1 doctorate, 7 master's degrees, 9 bachelor's degrees, and 3 associate degrees.
This may be untrue, as he revealed that he attended 13 years of art school before dropping out to become a firefighter in Bowser's House Fire!
These all the jobs Brooklyn Guy has, the links are the episode they debuted in.
- Construction Worker
- Game Show Host
- Pokemon Professor
- Part-time Police Officer (he is currently the full-time cop and a replacement for Officer Goodman)
- Gym Fanatic
- Animal Wrangler
- Guinness Book of World Records Inspector
- Toys 'R' Us Employee (formerly due to bankruptcy in 2018)
- Postal Delivery Worker
- Firework Black Marketer
- Disney World Costume Character
- Fake Spider-Man
- American Idol Judge
- Eye Doctor
- Pizza Deliverer
- Driving School Instructor
- Lightsaber Builder
- TV Jedi
- Store Employee
- Military Sergeant
- GameStop Cashier/Manager
- America's Stupidest Home Videos Host
- NASA Space Cadet
- Disney World Worker
- Dog Show Host
- Package Deliverer (Mailman)
- Chuck E. Cheese's Employee (his 1 Lost Job when he got quit in Freddy Fazbear's Pizza)
- Funeral Announcer
- Hot Dog Contest Host
- Uber Driver
- Game Show Host
- Hiccup Specialist
- Camera guy
- Cooking host
- Veterinarian (mentioned to be)
- Pediatrician (mentioned to be)
- Working at Jimmy John's
- Farmer (mentioned to be)
- Whale Hunter (mentioned to be)
- Milkman (mentioned to be)
- Translator for the Hong Kong Police Department (mentioned to be)
- Mailman (Mentioned to be)
- Soldier (Mentioned to be)
- Homeless (only in Bowser Junior's 11th Birthday!)
- The Rat
- Does Bad Things Guy
- Poopy Butt
- Cookie Monster (He however revived him)
- Bronx Dude
- Bunghole (indirect cause)
- Brooklyn T. Guy Junior
Brooklyn T. Guy has gotten some criticism due to being an extremely overused main character, and because of his unbeatable appearances streaks. Logan responded to this by making him have less screen time and turning him into a minor character in some episodes.
- Brooklyn Guy is a parody of Larry, from "The Amazing World of Gumball."
- The Brooklyn Guy is portrayed by a Melissa and Doug firefighter puppet.
- Logan has said that Brooklyn Guy is a contender for his favorite character alongside Cody. https://sml.fandom.com/wiki/Cody
- In his early appearances, it was implied that his character was used to represent several people with different jobs, as he typically didn't recognize the main characters from video to video. In later videos, it has been established that the person who shows up at the house is always Brooklyn T. Guy and he simply has a lot of jobs. This was used as a plot point in The Secret Door!.
- This is also the case with Goodman.
- Brooklyn T. Guy's current known brothers are:
- During his recent appearances, he was significantly smarter and shown to be sarcastic, especially when he gets annoyed by other characters. Although he's sometimes depicted as still being stupid.
- In his first appearance, he was voiced by Noah, an old friend of Logan. Eventually, though, Chris replaced Noah as Brooklyn T. Guy's voice actor in his second appearance.
- Many characters from other cartoons and media share the same concept with him, such as Mrs. Rabbit from Peppa Pig, Grover from Sesame Street, Larry Needlemeyer from The Amazing World of Gumball, Uncle Ruckus from The Boondocks, Lumpy from Happy Tree Friends, Bruce from Family Guy, Mona from the WarioWare series, and School Picture Guy from Big Nate.
- In "Bowser Junior Loses Thomas!," he claims that he doesn't have an actual name.
- Just like Goodman, Brooklyn Guy has a total of different jobs, with this role as a firefighter being his most notable job and his job as a cop is his most commonly recurring job.
- "American Idol: Season 2, Episode 1" marks the first episode in which the Brooklyn Guy actually calls himself "the Brooklyn Guy". More recently, he refers to himself as "Brooklyn T. Guy."
- He states in The 1UP! that he was a drug user in his college days.
- He also states that he has been in an orgy before.
- He implies that he is rather nonathletic. According to Bowser Junior's Broccoli Problem! he said that he once broke his shin and cried while trying out for football in high school. In the same video he says that he has no legs, something Chef Pee Pee has also said about himself.
- He can speak Spanish.
- He has thousands of brothers. Named after every city name, and a few named The Guy, A Guy, This Guy, What Guy. Manhattan Guy, Chicago Guy, San Francisco Guy, Las Vegas Guy, Philadelphia Guy and Miami Guy, And one more named Frank. He later revealed two other brothers in The Secret Door! named Does Bad Things Guy and Does Good Things ,Guy.
- In Meet The Cast Chris, Brooklyn T. Guy said he doesn't have a name but he has many brothers that can be any noun with Guy at the end like Family Guy.
- In Jeffy's Bad Word!, he tells Mario that people with mustaches are rapists; however, he also has a mustache.
- Despite being friendly, in some videos, he stars as an antagonist. Examples of these videos are Home Alone, Home Alone 2, The Purge, Turkey Tyranny!, Bowser Junior Goes To Military School!, and Bowser Junior Goes To Military School! Part 2 . He is especially mean and awful in the 2 episodes of Bowser Junior Goes to Military School!.
- It is revealed that Brooklyn T. Guy has a strangulation fetish in Jeffy's Brain!.
- If counted up, one can find out that he has around 4419 brothers.
- He is former cast member Anthony Miller's favorite character.
- He is the second character to get pranked by Chef Pee Pee with his “Nah it’s just me n****” gag, first being Bowser Junior.
- SML reactor The Dardo Project considers Brooklyn T. Guy one of his top favorite characters.
- In the episode Shrek's Coma, he jokes about the videos not being realistic enough to make fun of critics, though critics never bashed on the realistic factor of the videos.
- He can shoot lasers from his eyes.
- His birthday was revealed to be August 21 in Jeffy's Birthday Wish!, which is also Jeffy's and Hansel's birthday.
- Brooklyn T Guy is usually the only character that appears in all three types of videos (Junior, Jeffy, Black Yoshi/Shrek/older characters) often.
- He may be a partial pedophile, along with Chef Pee Pee. This is demonstrated in Bowser Junior's Pet!, when he is in Junior’s playroom without being called over, and in SuperPowers 2, when he thinks about wanting to plow Junior, Cody, and Joseph, who is dead at the time, which suggests Brooklyn T. Guy may also be a necrophile. This was later revealed to be true in Ghost Jeffy!.
- He is not a real doctor.
- He used to play Tee-Ball as stated in Bowser Junior's 7th Birthday!
- He might have had a relationship with someone named Cindy in the past stated also in Bowser Junior's 7th Birthday! quoting "How do you like me now Cindy!" After smashing Juniors Pinata. It's possible that she was an ex-wife or ex-girlfriend.
- Brooklyn T. Guy has a new job, which is a second in command at Jimmy John's in Jeffy Gets a Job!
- It's revealed in Jeffy Gets Chicken Pox! that he likes elephants and would go ahead and talk about elephants for a while.
- In Jeffy's Birthday Surprise! he tells Mario that he is turning 41 years old, meaning he was born in 1977.
- He is allergic to seafood.
- In Jeffy Gets Help!, It is revealed that he likes Tic Tac's, especially the orange ones.
- Brooklyn T. Guy is the second character who's life is always bad and never gets any breaks from his jobs, the first one being Chef Pee Pee.
- He has a Facebook account.
- It is revealed in Precious's Pillow Fort!, that he grew up in a foster home.
- It is revealed in Jeffy's Biggest Fear!, that he hates the number 315,569,520 because it's the number of seconds he spent with his ex-wife.
- He likes the show Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.
- It's revealed in Precious's Pillow Fort!, that he's allergic to fresh-cut grass and that he used to be in the military and was a Purple Heart recipient, however he was discharged due to his allergy.
- As of 2018, he is criticized for being the most common and overused character. This is likely due to the absence of Luigi, Rosalina, Shrek, Toad and Woody due to being retired or rarely appearing. Mostly due to Elaina Keyes moving and Anthony Miller quitting and Logan not bothering to recast them (for Rosalina and Luigi) and the popularity of Jeffy and Bowser Junior (for the remaining characters).
- In Black Yoshi's Call Of Duty Modern Warfare! it is revealed that he is a fan of the Atlanta Falcons.
- Brooklyn Guy has a bald spot on the back of his head. Logan in a Chilly Vlog has confirmed that he has this because of him having to tape down his Police officer hat over and over which has caused the hair in the area his hat is taped to start wearing out.
- Brooklyn Guy has a yellow shirt as seen in The Life Of Brooklyn Guy!, he however is never able to wear this due to having multiple jobs.
- He has 7 cents in his bank account due to his ex-wife taking everything.
- In Black Yoshi's Big Bamboozle!, it's revealed that his credit card number is 5003 3859 2753 2940 and his security code is 572.
- In a recent vlog, Logan has stated that Brooklyn Guy might have an assistant voiced by Lance or will appear in a FaceTime call, this is due to Pablo not coming to Logan’s House for a while because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- He has a lot of Jobs like a Cop,Firefighter,Doctor,Pizza Delivery and More
- ↑ (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLtiqofvfKk)
- ↑ (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSJuUhM9zQ0)
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RLf8kh4lTY Around 8:12 he spoke Spanish.
- ↑ In Jeffy Gets Help! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctnoxkwAVCI), Jeffy says that he's not even a real doctor, and Brooklyn T. Guy admits it.
- ↑ (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otSqgByY3EA)
- ↑ (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSJuUhM9zQ0)
- ↑ (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLtiqofvfKk)
- ↑ (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIiWPG7ywkM)
- ↑  He claims he is allergic to it
- ↑ Jeffy's Wifi Problem!
- ↑ Jeffy's Foster Home!