|"Hey there! Did somebody call a doctor?"|
— Brooklyn Guy’s catchphrase as a doctor
|"I'm the problem whats the doctor?"|
— Brooklyn T. Guy when he is going insane from all his jobs
|"Alright. What seems to be the problem?"|
Brooklyn T. Guy is a main character featured in the SuperMarioLogan series. He is a miserable, lazy and sarcastic man with multiple jobs that are used whenever the SML characters require his services, though usually he either makes things worse or does nothing at all and hates his life.
He also serves as a main antagonist of most of the Black Yoshi videos and is Black Yoshi's current arch-enemy.
He is the identical twin brother of the late Does Bad Things Guy. He also makes many jokes against his ex-wife, Debra. Also worth noting, his actual name is Brooklyn T. Guy. The T is not a middle name, and it doesn't stand for anything.
He used to be a recurring character from 2014 to mid-2016. However, as of late 2016 to onwards, he has become a main character and appears in most SML episodes now. Between 2018 & 2019, he surpassed Rosalina in importance in Mario/Jeffy videos due to her voice actress being kicked out by Chilly.
He has also seemed to have gained a more greedy-bribe type of persona compared to earlier appearances where he was more serious. Since Rosalina has returned ever since Doctor Jeffy! due to Logan breaking up with Chilly Jimenez, both have been switching on and off as the tritagonist in Mario/Jeffy videos.
When he and Bowser Junior met together, they became enemies from 2014 to 2017. However, in late 2017, they started to become friends.
Brooklyn T. Guy's personality vary by the videos he appears in. Most commonly, he is shown to be sarcastic and easily gets annoyed by other characters.
He shows characteristics of being an average guy, laid back most of the time, and has some humor. However, his jokes and gags are repetitive, to the point that they lose comedic value.
However, Brooklyn Guy has been shown to be mean and rude to others like in Bowser's House Fire! when he yells at Junior and Chef Pee Pee that he doesn’t have a fire truck or a fire hose or a Dalmatian so he uses their water hose. He also occasionally makes bad decisions, as shown in his debut appearance.
Despite being sarcastic and having a miserable life, He is shown to be good and nice to others such as in The Secret Door! when he saves Mario, Rosalina, and Jeffy from his late twin brother Does Bad Things Guy and kills him. He unchains everyone and he tells them that who they met in there was Does Bad Things Guy and the reason why he asked his brother take his place is that he wanted a vacation for like a half year, and now that his half-year vacation is over, he‘s back to help Mario and the gang and leaves them confused about how they met the fake Brooklyn T. Guy.
In "The Grilled Cheese" and "The Pizza Delivery!", he makes completely stupid and nonsensical jokes while maniacally laughing, and in "Bowser Junior's Candy Bar!", he thinks of intelligent ways to deal with things.
Sometimes of these personalities can mix together, as shown in "Bowser Junior's Lottery Ticket!".
While he has many jobs, he does not take most of them seriously.
He stays at Mario's house in Jeffy's Sleepover! just to avoid stopping a shooting at a gas station, he does poor to mediocre work as a doctor and complains about his daily life instead of doing his job. He also does not get along well with employees like Tommy, as he fires him for 'snitching' on Savannah who stole money from the cash register at Jimmy John's.
At Disney World, he dresses up as Mickey Mouse and holds a free cart of a plush Pluto, which Junior takes away. The real Mickey kills him and lets him flat-line in the hotel's refrigerator.
He has also shown to be greedy and inconsiderate, like stealing Jeffy's birthday party and Goodman's watch and being bribed a lot.
Behind this, Brooklyn Guy has been known to play the hero in some videos such as The Secret Door! when he shot his brother, Does Bad Things Guy who was attempting to murder Rosalina. He does help Mario and Jeffy on occasions which makes him a helpful individual.
During his childhood, he was a nose picker, and was made fun of by the other students, in school.
His father, Mr. Guy, once robbed a bank, to pay off his 45 speeding tickets, but was sometimes very strict, to his son Brooklyn T. Guy, and never, let him swim in a lake, behind his house because he believed, if he ever did that "Jason Voorhees was gonna cut him up".
He also attended Wedgwood Middle School, and he dreamed to be an astronaut but his sixth-grade science teacher said he was not gonna be anything in life, when he was playing with his pencil during class, pretending it was a spaceship.
During his high school days, he was part of the Huskys but he never made the team because he broke his shin in his first try, making Brooklyn Guy cry, the coach felt bad for him and let him keep the jersey.
After graduating high school, he took six months of community college, until getting expelled for being a drug dealer, after that he served in the military and was a purple heart recipient.In 1997, he married Debra in the Wales of Honolulu. During the wedding, the people there often confused her for a whale. He didn't bother carrying her for the wedding photo, saying he likes his back. They had one son. He divorced her years later, and she married a man named Dave.
He later married Sharon. When he was married to Sharon, he became more sarcastic and bored. He tried to break up with her but she took half of his stuff, and they got back together. She would often cheat on him multiple times..
He made his debut in Stuck in a Tree.
In 2015, Brooklyn Guy became a full time police officer, due to Goodman retiring.
Likes and Dislikes
- His jobs
- Helping people
- Winning for money
- His wife dying
- His son dying
- Rosalina (attraction shown in The Pizza Delivery!)
- Making puns
- Being strangled
- His dog
- Root Beer
- Operating Bigfoot
- Star Wars
- Blue raspberry Lollipop
- The Game Of Life
- Hot Girls
- Being fat
- Bowser Junior
- Tic Tacs
- Pee Pee Suck
- Cherry Coke
- Making remarks about his ex-wife being fat
- People who likes his jokes
- Breaker Box
- His Grandmother's nudes
- Jimmy John's
- Happy Meals
- Chocolate Cake
- Shooting stars
- Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
- Macaroni and cheese
- Operation (game)
- His cat house
- Blue-Eyes White Dragon
- His Blue-Eyes White Dragon Yu-Gi-Oh! card
- Blue crayons
- Long conversations (possibly)
- Talking for so long (possibly)
- Chilli's Baby Back Ribs (presumably)
- Bon Jovi
- Miami Heats
- Getting annoyed
- People wasting his time (despite wasting his own time himself)
- Someone being nonsense (despite being nonsense himself)
- Being called over for ridiculous things
- His life
- Brooklyn T. Guy Junior
- Tom Brady (a lot)
- Annoying brats (despite being a brat himself)
- Evil Chef Pee Pee
- His ex-wife (a lot)
- His current wife
- His family
- Bowser Junior (Formerly)
- Humpty Dumpty committing suicide
- Being Fired
- Getting Pinched
- Having a ring on his finger
- His evil twin brother
- Cotton Balls
- Black Yoshi (as a criminal)
- Liars (despite being a liar and falling for lies himself)
- Child Support
- The Loan Dolphin
- Killer Shrimp
- Being called doc
- The Rat
- Rats in general(possibly)
- Boost Mobile
- Mickey Mouse
- Jersey Mike's
- Firehouse Subs
- Super Mario Odyssey
- Chef Pee Pee (sometimes)
- People forgetting his Birthday
- Apple slices
- Jeffy (sometimes)
- Mrs. Leberwitz (His 6th-grade science teacher)
- Bronx Dude
- Jeffy beating up Bully Bill
- The number 315,569,520 (because it's the number of seconds he spent with his ex-wife)
- Green beans (Just like Jeffy)
- Fishing with Jeffy
- Fresh-cut grass (allergy)
- Stuart Little
- Black Rose Dragon
- His Black Rose Dragon Yu-Gi-Oh! card
- Being called "Mr. Plane Crash Guy" (because that's his deceased brother's name)
- Candy corn
- Hawaiian Punch spilling on his uniforms
- Rosalina (As of Doctor Jeffy!)
- The Good Dinosaur
- His wife's snoring
- His wife's stupidity
- Being unable to wear his yellow shirt
- Mario (sometimes)
- Mario's idiocy
- Getting a door slammed in his face
- Bowser Junior (human form, as of Cody Gets Expelled!)
Brooklyn, despite being an enforcer of the law, has broken it numerous times and is considered to be a crooked police officer.
- Adultery: He has been having numerous affairs with other women including Judy, Sparkle and Crystal.
- Assault: In The Restraining Order!, He bit Chef Pee Pee's Eyeball for no apparent reason, in Jeffy The Psychic, He Whacked Jeffy in the Head so that he Tried to Swat a Bat, and in The Life of Brooklyn Guy!, He punched one of his coworkers for mocking him. Also in The Baseball Game! he hit Scooter on the head with his baseball bat when he said he was striked out.
- Theft: Brooklyn T. Guy stole some items from other people. He helped Simmons, Sharon and Mario to steal a Christmas tree in Mario's Christmas Tree Problem! and he stole Goodman’s watch in The Watch! He swipes money from Mario during Black Yoshi's Chicken Sandwich!
- Attempted Burglary: In Home Alone, Home Alone 2, Bowser Junior's Christmas Eve! and Jeffy's Home Alone!, him and his friends broke into the house of SML and tried to take things from the house.
- Murder: He murdered a few characters at times.
- Encouraging murder: In Bowser Junior's Package!, he stole Bowser Junior's Gak, which caused him to murder Bowser.
- Attempted Murder: In Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? Episode 2, he attempted to strangle Tom Brady in public.
- Arson/Vandalism: In Bowser Junior Goes To Military School: Part 2! He burned Thomas, much to Junior's horror.
- Corruption - He often abuses his power and in Jeffy's Drivers License!, he once took Jeffy's license all because he scored all but one test. He has accepted bribes from Goodman and even worked under shady deals with him.
- Public Disturbance: In Invisible Jeffy! He recorded Chilly Jimenez in the restroom of Jimmy Johns.
- Child Abuse: in Bowser Junior Goes to Military School! he abuses Bowser Junior multiple times, Also feeds him dirt, to discipline Junior.
- Grievous Bodily Harm: In Bowser Junior Goes to Military School! Part 1 he put hot sauce in Bowser Junior's eyes, which could result in blindness and in Jeffy’s Coma! he hit a baseball on Jeffy’s head.
- Killing endangered species: In Jeffy Goes to the Zoo!, He shot and killed Harambe who was a critically endangered gorilla. However, he only did this in order to save Jeffy, who Harambe was attacking at the time.
- Bringing a weapon in a public area: In Black Yoshi's House Arrest, he brought a gun into a public elementary school.
- Necrophilia: In Ghost Jeffy! he admitted to being a necrophiliac.
- Unsportsmanlike conduct: In Jeffy Goes Bowling! he hired a guy with a broom to knock down all the pins if Karen missed. Also in The Baseball Game!, he pushes the fielders and smacks the ball out of Toad's way to get a home run.
- Reselling: In Bowser Junior's Pink Bib!, he sold Burger King burgers and claimed them as his own.
- Bowser Junior Goes To Disney World! Part 2 (possibly Beaten to death by Mickey Mouse)
- The Purge! (Shot by Chef Pee Pee)
- Pop Rocks and Coke! (Ate Pop Rocks and Coke) (Head explode)
- Evil Chef Pee Pee! (revived) (Shot by Chef Pee Pee)
- Bowser Junior's 8th Birthday! (Killed by Robots)
- The Magical Button! (revived) (Killed by Bowser Junior's wish from pressing the button)
- Bowser Junior's Bodyguard! (Shot himself)
- Jeffy's Coma! (Died from Shrek's fart and earth explosion)
Brooklyn T. Guy has 1 doctorate, 7 master's degrees, 9 bachelor's degrees, and 3 associate degrees.
This may be untrue, as he revealed that he attended 13 years of art school before dropping out to become a firefighter in Bowser's House Fire!
These all the jobs Brooklyn Guy has, the links are the episode they debuted in.
- Construction Worker
- Game Show Host
- Pokemon Professor
- Part-time Police Officer (he is currently the full-time cop and a replacement for Officer Goodman)
- Gym Fanatic
- Animal Wrangler
- Guinness Book of World Records Inspector
- Toys 'R' Us Employee (formerly due to bankruptcy in 2018)
- Postal Delivery Worker
- Firework Black Marketer
- Disney World Costume Character
- Fake Spider-Man
- American Idol Judge
- Eye Doctor
- Pizza Deliverer
- Driving School Instructor
- Lightsaber Builder
- TV Jedi
- Store Employee
- Military Sergeant
- GameStop Cashier/Manager
- America's Stupidest Home Videos Host
- NASA Space Cadet
- Disney World Worker
- Dog Show Host
- Package Deliverer (Mailman)
- Chuck E. Cheese's Employee (his 1 Lost Job when he got quit in Freddy Fazbear's Pizza)
- Funeral Announcer
- Hot Dog Contest Host
- Uber Driver
- Game Show Host
- Hiccup Specialist
- Camera guy
- Cooking host
- Veterinarian (mentioned to be)
- Pediatrician (mentioned to be)
- Working at Jimmy John's
- Farmer (mentioned to be)
- Whale Hunter (mentioned to be)
- Milkman (mentioned to be)
- Translator for the Hong Kong Police Department (mentioned to be)
- Mailman (Mentioned to be)
- Soldier (Mentioned to be)
- Homeless (only in Bowser Junior's 11th Birthday!)
- The Rat
- Does Bad Things Guy
- Poopy Butt
- Cookie Monster (He later revives him)
- Bronx Dude
- Bunghole (indirect cause)
- Brooklyn T. Guy Junior
- Brooklyn Guy is a parody of Larry, from "The Amazing World of Gumball."
- The Brooklyn Guy is portrayed by a Melissa and Doug firefighter puppet.
- Logan has said that Brooklyn Guy is a contender for his favorite character alongside Cody.
- In his early appearances, it was implied that his character was used to represent several people with different jobs, as he typically didn't recognize the main characters from video to video. In later videos, it has been established that the person who shows up at the house is always Brooklyn T. Guy and he simply has a lot of jobs. This was used as a plot point in The Secret Door!.
- This is also the case with Goodman.
- Brooklyn T. Guy's current known brothers are:
- During his recent appearances, he was significantly smarter and shown to be sarcastic, especially when he gets annoyed by other characters. Although he's sometimes depicted as still being stupid.
- In his first appearance, he was voiced by Noah, an old friend of Logan. Eventually, though, Chris replaced Noah as Brooklyn T. Guy's voice actor in his second appearance.
- Many characters from other cartoons and media share the same concept with him being a character with numerous jobs, examples of these include Mrs. Rabbit from Peppa Pig, Grover from Sesame Street, Larry Needlemeyer from The Amazing World of Gumball, Uncle Ruckus from The Boondocks, Lumpy from Happy Tree Friends, Bruce from Family Guy, Mona from the WarioWare series, and School Picture Guy from Big Nate.
- In "Bowser Junior Loses Thomas!," he claims that he doesn't have an actual name.
- Just like Goodman, Brooklyn Guy has a total of different jobs, with this role as a firefighter being his most notable job and his job as a cop is his most commonly recurring job.
- "American Idol: Season 2, Episode 1" marks the first episode in which the Brooklyn Guy actually calls himself "the Brooklyn Guy". More recently, he refers to himself as "Brooklyn T. Guy."
- He states in The 1UP! that he was a drug user in his college days.
- He also states that he has been in an orgy before.
- He implies that he is rather nonathletic. According to Bowser Junior's Broccoli Problem! he said that he once broke his shin and cried while trying out for football in high school. In the same video he says that he has no legs, something Chef Pee Pee has also said about himself.
- He can speak Spanish.
- He has thousands of brothers. Named after every city name, and a few named The Guy, A Guy, This Guy, What Guy. Manhattan Guy, Chicago Guy, San Francisco Guy, Las Vegas Guy, Philadelphia Guy and Miami Guy, And one more named Frank. He later revealed two other brothers in The Secret Door! named Does Bad Things Guy and Does Good Things Guy.
- In Meet The Cast Chris, Brooklyn T. Guy said he doesn't have a name but he has many brothers that can be any noun with Guy at the end like Family Guy.
- In Jeffy's Bad Word!, he tells Mario that people with mustaches are rapists; however, he also has a mustache, he likely said this claim as an exaggeration.
- Despite being friendly, in some videos, he stars as an antagonist.
- It is revealed that Brooklyn T. Guy has a strangulation fetish in Jeffy's Brain!.
- If counted up, one can find out that he has around 4419 brothers.
- He is former cast member Anthony Miller's favorite character.
- He is the second character to get pranked by Chef Pee Pee with his “Nah it’s just me n****” gag, first being Bowser Junior.
- SML reactor The Dardo Project considers Brooklyn T. Guy one of his top favorite characters.
- In the episode Shrek's Coma, he jokes about the videos not being realistic enough to make fun of critics, though critics never bashed on the realistic factor of the videos.
- He can shoot lasers from his eyes.
- His birthday was revealed to be August 21 in Jeffy's Birthday Wish!, which is also Jeffy's and Hansel's birthday.
- Brooklyn T Guy is usually the only character that appears in all three types of videos (Junior, Jeffy, Black Yoshi/Shrek/older characters) often.
- He is implied to be pedophilic, along with Chef Pee Pee.
- This is demonstrated in Bowser Junior's Pet!, when he is in Junior’s playroom without being called over, and in SuperPowers 2, when he thinks about wanting to plow Junior, Cody, and Joseph, who is dead at the time, which suggests Brooklyn T. Guy may also be a necrophile. This was later revealed to be true in Ghost Jeffy!.
- He is not a real doctor.
- He used to play Tee-Ball as stated in Bowser Junior's 7th Birthday!
- He might have had a relationship with someone named Cindy in the past stated also in Bowser Junior's 7th Birthday! quoting "How do you like me now Cindy!" After smashing Juniors Pinata. It's possible that she was an ex-wife or ex-girlfriend.
- Brooklyn T. Guy has a new job, which is a second in command at Jimmy John's in Jeffy Gets a Job!
- It's revealed in Jeffy Gets Chicken Pox! that Brooklyn Guy likes elephants, he likes elephants to where he would go ahead and talk about elephants for a while.
- In Jeffy's Birthday Surprise! he tells Mario that he is turning 41 years old, meaning he was born in 1977.
- He is allergic to seafood.
- In Jeffy Gets Help!, It is revealed that he likes Tic Tac's, especially the orange ones.
- Brooklyn T. Guy is the second character who's life is always bad and never gets any breaks from his jobs, the first one being Chef Pee Pee.
- He has a Facebook account.
- It is revealed in Precious's Pillow Fort!, that he grew up in a foster home.
- It is revealed in Jeffy's Biggest Fear!, that he hates the number 315,569,520 because it's the number of seconds he spent with his ex-wife.
- He likes the show Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.
- It's revealed in Precious's Pillow Fort!, that he's allergic to fresh-cut grass and that he used to be in the military and was a Purple Heart recipient, however, he was discharged due to his allergy.
- As of 2018, Brooklyn Guy has been criticized for being the most common and abundant character in SML. This is likely due to the absence of Luigi, Rosalina, Shrek, Toad and Woody due to being retired or rarely appearing. Mostly due to Elaina Keyes moving and Anthony Miller quitting and Logan not bothering to recast them (for Rosalina and Luigi) and the popularity of Jeffy and Bowser Junior (for the remaining characters).
- In Black Yoshi's Call Of Duty Modern Warfare! it is revealed that he is a fan of the Atlanta Falcons.
- Brooklyn Guy has a bald spot on the back of his head. Logan in a Chilly Vlog has confirmed that he has this because of him having to tape down his Police officer hat over and over which has caused the hair in the area his hat is taped to start wearing out. This bald spot was also lampshaded in a few SML videos,
- Brooklyn Guy has a yellow shirt which he wears on days he is happy, as seen in The Life Of Brooklyn Guy!, he however is never able to wear this due to having multiple jobs and no fun days.
- He has 7 cents in his bank account due to his ex-wife taking everything.
- In Black Yoshi's Big Bamboozle!, it's revealed that his credit card number is 5003 3859 2753 2940 and his security code is 572.
- In a recent vlog, Logan has stated that Brooklyn Guy might have an assistant voiced by Lance or will appear in a FaceTime call, this is due to Pablo not coming to Logan’s House for a while because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- He has a lot of Jobs like a Cop, Firefighter, Doctor, Pizza Delivery, and More.
- ↑ (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLtiqofvfKk)
- ↑ (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSJuUhM9zQ0)
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RLf8kh4lTY Around 8:12 he spoke Spanish.
- ↑ In Jeffy Gets Help! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctnoxkwAVCI), Jeffy says that he's not even a real doctor, and Brooklyn T. Guy admits it.
- ↑ (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otSqgByY3EA)
- ↑ (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSJuUhM9zQ0)
- ↑ (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLtiqofvfKk)
- ↑ (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIiWPG7ywkM)
- ↑  He claims he is allergic to it
- ↑ Jeffy's Wifi Problem!
- ↑ Jeffy's Foster Home!