Brooklyn T. Guy is a main character featured in the SuperMarioLogan series. He is a miserable and sarcastic man with multiple jobs that are used whenever the SML characters require his services, though usually he either makes things worse or does nothing at all and hates his life.
He was also the main antagonist of the Home Alone series, Bowser Junior's Christmas Eve!, Bowser Junior's Lottery Ticket!, The Purge!, the Bowser Junior Goes To Military School! series, Turkey Tyranny!, The Diamond, Jeffy's Birthday Surprise!, Black Yoshi's Call Of Duty Of Loan!, The Restraining Order!, Jeffy's Birthday Trip!, Jeffy's Puberty!, Baby Jeffy!, Jeffy Goes Bowling!, The Baseball Game!, Jeffy's Speeding Ticket!, Bowser Junior's Pink Bib!, and Jeffy Learns Manners! and one of the supporting antagonists of Jeffy's Yard Sale!. He is also the main antagonist of Season 7.
He is the main deuteragonist of most of the Mario/Black Yoshi videos only and Black Yoshi’s current archenemy.
He is the identical twin brother of the late Does Bad Things Guy. He also makes many jokes against his ex-wife, Debra. Also worth noting, his actual name is Brooklyn T. Guy. The T is not a middle name, and it doesn't stand for anything.
He used to be a recurring character from 2014 to mid-2016. However, as of late 2016 to onwards, he has become a main character and appears in most SML episodes now. Between 2018 & 2019, he surpassed Rosalina in importance in Mario/Jeffy videos due to her voice actress being kicked out by Logan’s ex-fiancé Chilly.
He has also seemed to have gained a more greedy-bribe type of persona compared to earlier appearances where he was more serious. Since Rosalina has returned ever since Doctor Jeffy! due to Logan breaking up with Chilly, both have been switching on and off as the tritagonist in Mario/Jeffy videos.
Brooklyn T. Guy's personality vary by the videos he appears in. Most commonly, he is shown to be sarcastic and easily gets annoyed by other characters.
He shows characteristics of being an average guy, laid back most of the time, and has some humor. However, his jokes and gags are repetitive, to the point that they lose comedic value.
However, Brooklyn Guy has been shown to be mean and rude to others like in Bowser's House Fire! when he yells at Junior and Chef Pee Pee that he doesn’t have a fire truck or a fire hose or a Dalmatian so he uses their water hose. He also occasionally makes bad decisions, as shown in his debut appearance.
In "The Grilled Cheese" and "The Pizza Delivery!", he makes completely stupid and nonsensical jokes while maniacally laughing, and in "Bowser Junior's Candy Bar!", he thinks of intelligent ways to deal with things.
Sometimes of these personalities can mix together, as shown in "Bowser Junior's Lottery Ticket!".
While he has many jobs, he does not take most of them seriously.
He stays at Mario's house in Jeffy's Sleepover! just to avoid stopping a shooting at a gas station, he does poor to mediocre work as a doctor and complains about his daily life instead of doing his job. He also does not get along well with employees like Tommy, as he fires him for 'snitching' on Savannah who stole money from the cash register at Jimmy John's.
At Disney World, he dresses up as Mickey Mouse and holds a free cart of a plush Pluto, which Junior takes away. The real Mickey kills him and lets him flat-line in the hotel's refrigerator.
He has also shown to be greedy and inconsiderate, like stealing Jeffy's birthday party and Goodman's watch and being bribed a lot.
Despite his flaws, Brooklyn Guy has been known to play the hero and shown to have some kind heart in some videos such as The Secret Door! when he shot his brother, Does Bad Things Guy who was attempting to murder Rosalina. He does help Mario and Jeffy on occasions which makes him a helpful individual.
- Grouchy (with Karen)
During his childhood, he was a nose picker, and was made fun of by the other students, in school.
His father, Mr. Guy, once robbed a bank, to pay off his 45 speeding tickets, but was sometimes very strict, to his son Brooklyn T. Guy, and never, let him swim in a lake, behind his house because he believed, if he ever did that "Jason Voorhees was gonna cut him up".
He also attended Wedgewood Middle School, and he dreamed to be an astronaut. His sixth-grade science teacher said he was not going to be anything in life, because he was playing with his pencil during class, pretending it was a spaceship. He also jammed his pinky when he was playing basketball in 8th grade gym class.
During his high school days, he was part of the Huskys but he never made the team because he broke his shin in his first try, making Brooklyn Guy cry, the coach felt bad for him and let him keep the jersey.
After graduating high school, he took six months of community college, until getting expelled for being a drug dealer, after that he served in the military and was a purple heart recipient, until he was discharged because of his allergy for fresh cut grass.
In 1997, he married Debra in the Wales of Honolulu. During the wedding, the people there often confused her for a whale. He didn't bother carrying her for the wedding photo, saying he likes his back. They had one son. He divorced her years later, and she married a man named Dave.
He later married Sharon. When he was married to Sharon, he became more sarcastic and bored. He tried to break up with her but she took half of his stuff, and they got back together. She would often cheat on him multiple times.
He made his debut in Stuck in a Tree.
In 2015, Brooklyn Guy became a full time police officer, due to Goodman retiring as he becomes rude and rich.
As of today, he is now a many-jobs guy and spends his days taking day offs, helping Mario and the gang and forced to deal with his wife Karen.
Likes and Dislikes
- His jobs
- Helping people
- Winning for money
- His wife dying
- His son dying
- Rosalina (attraction shown in The Pizza Delivery!)
- Making puns
- Being strangled
- His dog
- Root Beer
- Operating Bigfoot
- Star Wars
- Blue raspberry Lollipop
- The Game Of Life
- Hot Girls
- Being fat
- Bowser Junior (currently)
- Tic Tacs
- Pee Pee Suck
- Cherry Coke
- Making remarks about his ex-wife being fat
- People who likes his jokes
- Breaker Box
- His Grandmother's nudes
- Jimmy John's
- Happy Meals
- Chocolate Cake
- Shooting stars
- Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
- Macaroni and cheese
- Operation (game)
- His cat house
- Blue-Eyes White Dragon
- His Blue-Eyes White Dragon Yu-Gi-Oh! card
- Blue crayons
- Long conversations (possibly)
- Talking for so long (possibly)
- Chili’s Baby Back Ribs (presumably)
- Bon Jovi
- Miami Heat
- Tricking Chef Pee Pee by lecturing him stealing is wrong
- Taking Showers in Mario's House
- Getting annoyed
- People wasting his time
- Someone being nonsensical
- Being called over for ridiculous things
- His life
- Brooklyn T. Guy Junior
- Tom Brady (a lot)
- Annoying brats
- Evil Chef Pee Pee
- His ex-wife (a lot)
- His current wife
- His family
- Bowser Junior (Formerly)
- Humpty Dumpty committing suicide
- Being Fired
- Getting Pinched
- Having a ring on his finger
- His evil twin brother
- Cotton Balls
- Black Yoshi (as a criminal)
- Child Support
- The Loan Dolphin
- Killer Shrimp
- Being called doc
- The Rat
- Rats in general (implied)
- Boost Mobile
- Mickey Mouse
- Jersey Mike's
- Firehouse Subs
- Super Mario Odyssey
- Chef Pee Pee (sometimes)
- People forgetting his Birthday
- Apple slices
- Jeffy (sometimes)
- Mrs. Leberwitz (His 6th-grade science teacher)
- Bronx Dude
- Jeffy beating up Bully Bill
- The number 315,569,520 (because it's the number of seconds he spent with his ex-wife)
- Green beans (Just like Jeffy)
- Fishing with Jeffy
- Fresh-cut grass (allergy)
- Stuart Little
- Black Rose Dragon
- His Black Rose Dragon Yu-Gi-Oh! card
- Being called "Mr. Plane Crash Guy" (due to having a deceased brother with that name)
- Candy corn
- Hawaiian Punch spilling on his uniforms
- Rosalina (As of Doctor Jeffy!)
- The Good Dinosaur
- His wife's snoring
- His wife's stupidity
- Being unable to wear his yellow shirt
- Mario (sometimes)
- Mario's idiocy
- Getting a door slammed in his face
- Bowser Junior (human form, as of Cody Gets Expelled!)
- Super D
- Basketball (despite liking the Miami Heat)
- Boston Celtics
- "Hey there! Did somebody call a doctor?"
- "Alright. What seems to be the problem?"
- "Trick or treat, smell the feet I don't have because I'm a puppet, give me something good to eat!"
- "SUCKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" (as of Black Yoshi's Chicken Sandwich & Bowser Junior's Pink Bib)
Brooklyn, despite being an enforcer of the law, has broken it numerous times and is considered to be a crooked police officer.
- Adultery: He has been having numerous affairs with other women including Judy, Sparkle and Crystal.
- Assault: In The Restraining Order!, He bit off Chef Pee Pee's Eyeball for no apparent reason, in Jeffy The Psychic, He Whacked Jeffy in the Head so that he Tried to Swat a Bat, and in The Life of Brooklyn Guy!, He punched one of his coworkers for mocking him. Also in The Baseball Game! he hit Scooter on the head with his baseball bat when he said he was striked out.
- Theft: Brooklyn T. Guy stole some items from other people. He helped Simmons, Sharon and Mario to steal a Christmas tree in Mario's Christmas Tree Problem! and he stole Goodman’s watch in The Watch! He also swiped money from Mario during Black Yoshi's Chicken Sandwich!
- Attempted Burglary: In Home Alone, Home Alone 2, Bowser Junior's Christmas Eve! and Jeffy's Home Alone!, him and his friends broke into the house of SML and tried to take things from the house.
- Murder: He murdered a few characters at times.
- Encouraging murder: In Bowser Junior's Package!, he stole Bowser Junior's Gak, which caused him to murder Bowser.
- Attempted Murder: In Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? Episode 2, he attempted to strangle Tom Brady in public.
- Arson/Vandalism: In Bowser Junior Goes To Military School: Part 2! He burned Thomas, much to Junior's horror.
- Corruption - He often abuses his power and in Jeffy's Drivers License!, he once even took Jeffy's drivers license all because he scored all but one test. He has also accepted bribes from Goodman and even worked under shady deals with him.
- Public Disturbance: In Invisible Jeffy! He recorded Chilly Jimenez in the restroom of Jimmy Johns.
- Child Abuse: in Bowser Junior Goes to Military School! he abuses Bowser Junior multiple times, Also feeds him dirt, to discipline Junior.
- Grievous Bodily Harm: In Bowser Junior Goes to Military School! Part 1 he put hot sauce in Bowser Junior's eyes, which could result in blindness and in Jeffy’s Coma! he hit a baseball on Jeffy’s head.
- Killing an endangered species: In Jeffy Goes to the Zoo!, He shot and killed Harambe who was a critically endangered gorilla. However, he only did this in order to save Jeffy, who Harambe was attacking at the time.
- Bringing a weapon in a public area: In Black Yoshi's House Arrest, he brought a gun into a public elementary school.
- Necrophilia: In Ghost Jeffy! he admitted to being a necrophiliac.
- Unsportsmanlike conduct: In Jeffy Goes Bowling! he hired a guy with a broom to knock down all the pins if Karen missed. Also in The Baseball Game!, he pushes the fielders and smacks the ball out of Toad's way to get a home run.
- Plagiarism: In Bowser Junior's Pink Bib!, he sold Burger King burgers and claimed them as his own by lazily editing the burger names.
- Fraud: In Jeffy Learns Manners! he scammed Mario out of almost 2,000 dollars. He also scammed both Jeffy and Mario $800 into buying his foosball table.
- Peddling In Bowser Junior's Fireworks!, he stole illegal fireworks.
- Cannabilism: In Zombie Jeffy!, he states that he eats brains while driving, and has brains in his car.
- Fibbing: Although not necessarily a crime, in Jeffy's Coma!, he states that a piano fell on Jeffy even though he hit a ball onto him.
- He has accepted bribery from people such as Mr. Goodman such as in Jeffy's Drivers License.
- He has committed unauthorised uses of a gun such as trying to shoot a fly in Jeffy the Psychic! and bursting into a classroom with it in Black Yoshi's house arrest.
- He has entered the house without warrants and even sneaks into it at some point in Among Us!
- He has arrested people without any proper evidence such as Chef Pee Pee in Chef Pee Pee's New Job and Bowser Junior 21st Birthday.
- He has stolen money as in Black Yoshi's Birthday and Bowser Junior's Pink Bib as well as the keys to Goodman's Lamborghini.
- Bowser Junior Goes To Disney World! Part 2 (possibly Beaten to death by Mickey Mouse)
- The Purge! (Shot by Chef Pee Pee)
- Pop Rocks and Coke! (Ate Pop Rocks and Coke) (Head explode)
- Evil Chef Pee Pee! (revived) (Shot by Chef Pee Pee)
- Bowser Junior's 8th Birthday! (Killed by Robots)
- The Magical Button! (revived) (Killed by Bowser Junior's wish from pressing the button)
- Bowser Junior's Bodyguard! (Shot himself)
- Jeffy's Coma! (Died from Shrek's fart and earth explosion)
Brooklyn T. Guy has 1 doctorate, 7 master's degrees, 9 bachelor's degrees, and 3 associate degrees.
This may be untrue, as he revealed that he attended 13 years of art school before dropping out to become a firefighter in Bowser's House Fire!.
List of Jobs
These all the known jobs Brooklyn Guy has, the links are the episode they debuted in.
- Construction Worker
- Game Show Host
- Pokemon Professor
- Part-time Police Officer (he is currently the full-time cop and a replacement for Officer Goodman)
- Gym Fanatic
- Animal Wrangler
- Guinness Book of World Records Inspector
- Toys 'R' Us Employee (formerly due to bankruptcy in 2018)
- Postal Delivery Worker
- Firework Black Marketer
- Disney World Costume Character
- Fake Spider-Man
- American Idol Judge
- Eye Doctor
- Pizza Deliverer
- Driving School Instructor
- Lightsaber Builder
- TV Jedi
- Store Employee
- Military Sergeant
- GameStop Cashier/Manager
- America's Stupidest Home Videos Host
- NASA Space Cadet
- Disney World Worker
- Dog Show Host
- Package Deliverer (Mailman)
- Chuck E. Cheese's Employee (his 1 Lost Job when he got quit in Freddy Fazbear's Pizza)
- Funeral Announcer
- Hot Dog Contest Host
- Uber Driver
- Game Show Host
- Hiccup Specialist
- Camera guy
- Cooking host
- Veterinarian (mentioned to be)
- Pediatrician (mentioned to be)
- Working at Jimmy John's
- Farmer (mentioned to be)
- Whale Hunter (mentioned to be)
- Milkman (mentioned to be)
- Translator for the Hong Kong Police Department (mentioned to be)
- Mailman (Mentioned to be)
- Soldier (Mentioned to be)
- Homeless (only in Bowser Junior's 11th Birthday!)
- CEO of Burger Queen (Formerly)
- Artist (mentioned to be)
- Leader of the Teeny Peenees (mentioned to be)
- Pet Detective
- The Rat
- Does Bad Things Guy
- Poopy Butt
- Cookie Monster (He later revives him)
- Bronx Dude
- Bunghole (indirect cause)
- Brooklyn T. Guy Junior
- Brooklyn Guy may be a parody of Larry Needlemeyer, from The Amazing World of Gumball.
- Additionally, he may draw inspiration from characters in media that share the same concept with him being a character with numerous jobs, examples of these include Mrs. Rabbit from Peppa Pig, Grover from Sesame Street, Uncle Ruckus from The Boondocks, Lumpy from Happy Tree Friends, Bruce from Family Guy, Mona from the WarioWare series, School Picture Guy from Big Nate and Miss Yamagotchi from Angela Anaconda.
- The Brooklyn Guy is portrayed by a Melissa and Doug firefighter puppet.
- Logan has said that Brooklyn Guy is a contender for his favorite character alongside Cody.
- In his early appearances, it was implied that his character was used to represent several people with different jobs, as he typically didn't recognize the main characters from video to video. In later videos, it has been established that the person who shows up at the house is always Brooklyn T. Guy and he simply has a lot of jobs. This was used as a plot point in The Secret Door!.
- This is also the case with Goodman.
- Brooklyn T. Guy's current known brothers are:
- During his recent appearances, he was significantly smarter and shown to be sarcastic, especially when he gets annoyed by other characters. Although he's sometimes depicted as still being stupid.
- In his first appearance, he was voiced by Noah, an old friend of Logan. Eventually, though, Chris replaced Noah as Brooklyn T. Guy's voice actor in his second appearance.
- In "Bowser Junior Loses Thomas!," he claims that he doesn't have an actual name.
- Just like Goodman, Brooklyn Guy has a total of different jobs, with this role as a firefighter being his most notable job and his jobs as a cop and a doctor is his most commonly recurring jobs.
- "American Idol: Season 2, Episode 1" marks the first episode in which the Brooklyn Guy actually calls himself "the Brooklyn Guy". More recently, he refers to himself as "Brooklyn T. Guy."
- He states in The 1UP! that he was a drug user in his college days.
- He also states that he has been in an orgy before.
- He implies that he is rather nonathletic. According to Bowser Junior's Broccoli Problem! he said that he once broke his shin and cried while trying out for football in high school. In the same video he says that he has no legs, something Chef Pee Pee has also said about himself.
- He can speak Spanish.
- He has thousands of brothers. Named after every city name, and a few named The Guy, A Guy, This Guy, What Guy. Manhattan Guy, Chicago Guy, San Francisco Guy, Las Vegas Guy, Philadelphia Guy and Miami Guy, And one more named Frank. He later revealed two other brothers in The Secret Door! named Does Bad Things Guy and Does Good Things Guy.
- In Meet The Cast Chris, Brooklyn T. Guy said he doesn't have a name but he has many brothers that can be any noun with Guy at the end like Family Guy.
- In Jeffy's Bad Word!, he tells Mario that people with mustaches are rapists; however, he also has a mustache, he likely said this claim as an exaggeration.
- Despite being friendly, in some videos, he stars as an antagonist.
- It is revealed that Brooklyn T. Guy has a strangulation fetish in Jeffy's Brain!.
- If counting up, one can find out that he has around 4419 brothers.
- He is former cast member Anthony Miller's favorite character.
- He is the second character to get pranked by Chef Pee Pee with his “Nah it’s just me n****” gag, first being Bowser Junior.
- SML reactor The Dardo Project considers Brooklyn T. Guy one of his top favorite characters.
- In the episode Shrek's Coma, he jokes about the videos not being realistic enough to make fun of critics, though critics never bashed on the realistic factor of the videos.
- He can shoot lasers from his eyes.
- His birthday was revealed to be August 21 in Jeffy's Birthday Wish!, which is also Jeffy's and Hansel's birthday.
- Brooklyn T Guy is usually the only character that appears in all three types of videos (Junior, Jeffy, Black Yoshi/Shrek/older characters) often.
- He is implied to be pedophilic, along with Chef Pee Pee.
- This is demonstrated in Bowser Junior's Pet!, when he is in Junior’s playroom without being called over, and in SuperPowers 2, when he thinks about wanting to plow Junior, Cody, and Joseph, who is dead at the time, which suggests Brooklyn T. Guy may also be a necrophile. This was later revealed to be true in Ghost Jeffy!.
- He is not a real doctor.
- He used to play Tee-Ball as stated in Bowser Junior's 7th Birthday!
- Brooklyn Guy is implied to have had a relationship with someone named Cindy in the past stated also in Bowser Junior's 7th Birthday! quoting "How do you like me now Cindy!" After smashing Juniors Pinata. It's possible that she was either an ex-wife or ex-girlfriend, she could've also been a girl he had feelings for he got rejected by.
- Brooklyn T. Guy has a new job, which is a second in command at Jimmy John's in Jeffy Gets a Job!
- It's revealed in Jeffy Gets Chicken Pox! that Brooklyn Guy likes elephants, he likes elephants to where he would go ahead and talk about elephants for a while.
- In Jeffy's Birthday Surprise! he tells Mario that he is turning 41 years old, meaning he was born in 1977.
- He is allergic to seafood.
- In Jeffy Gets Help!, It is revealed that he likes Tic Tac's, especially the orange ones.
- Brooklyn T. Guy is the second character who's life is always bad and never gets any breaks from his jobs, the first one being Chef Pee Pee.
- He has a Facebook account.
- It is revealed in Precious's Pillow Fort!, that he grew up in a foster home.
- It is revealed in Jeffy's Biggest Fear!, that he hates the number 315,569,520 because it's the number of seconds he spent with his ex-wife.
- He likes the show Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.
- It's revealed in Precious's Pillow Fort!, that he's allergic to fresh-cut grass and that he used to be in the military and was a Purple Heart recipient, however, he was discharged due to his allergy.
- As of 2018, Brooklyn Guy has been criticized for being the most common and abundant character in SML. This is likely due to the absence of Luigi, Rosalina, Shrek, Toad, and Woody due to being retired or rarely appearing. Mostly due to Elaina Keyes moving and Anthony Miller quitting and Logan not bothering to recast them (for Rosalina and Luigi) and the popularity of Jeffy and Bowser Junior (for the remaining characters).
- In Black Yoshi's Call Of Duty Modern Warfare!, it is revealed that he is a fan of the Atlanta Falcons.
- Brooklyn Guy has a bald spot on the back of his head. Logan in a Chilly Vlog has confirmed that he has this because of him having to tape down his Police officer hat over and over which has caused the hair in the area his hat is taped to start wearing out. This bald spot was also lampshaded in a few SML videos.
- Brooklyn Guy has a yellow shirt which he wears on days he is happy, as seen in The Life Of Brooklyn Guy!, he however is never able to wear this due to having multiple jobs and no fun days.
- He has 7 cents in his bank account due to his ex-wife taking everything.
- In Black Yoshi's Big Bamboozle!, it's revealed that his credit card number is 5003 3859 2753 2940 and his security code is 572.
- He has a lot of Jobs like a Cop, Firefighter, Doctor, Pizza Delivery, and More.
- In the SML universe, Brooklyn T. Guy claimed that he came up with the idea for Burger King, however, his college roommate stole it, so in retaliation, Brooklyn T. Guy opened up Burger Queen.
- However, it is possible he is lying as David Edgerton founded Burger King in 1954 and Brooklyn Guy was born in 1977.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RLf8kh4lTY Around 8:12 he spoke Spanish.
- In Jeffy Gets Help! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctnoxkwAVCI), Jeffy says that he's not even a real doctor, and Brooklyn T. Guy admits it.
-  He claims he is allergic to it
- Jeffy's Wifi Problem!
- Jeffy's Foster Home!
Polls have been archived. See here for poll archive.