| Please note the following:
"Broken" (stylized as "broKEN") is the 249th episode of SML Movies.
The movie starts with Junior in the playroom, with the doorbell ringing continuously. After Cody and Joseph arrived, they play with a slinky. Cody struggles with it at first, but it eventually "walks" down the stairs. However, it misses the last step. They, then, went to the play-room, with Junior explaining the kitchen set. Junior shows them the balcony, saying that he will "hate to fall down."
Junior then shows his bedroom, showing his Thomas bed. A reference to Joseph's house later and Cody accidentally pushes Ken off the balcony, which causes him to break in half from impact despite falling on carpet. This causes Cody to freak out.
Cody then orders his friends to call 911. Junior calls 911, and Junior tells the doctor (in this case,Does Bad Things Guy) to perform fake surgery. And says that he's dies, since Ken is a doll, and not an actual human-being. He then does a fake surgery, with the heart monitor going blank. Cody then cries about Ken being dead and asks his friends to bury him.
Joseph and Junior bury Ken in an ant hill, with Cody putting a white rose with a bit of blood on it, possibly symbolizing death. Cody then asks his friends to say something nice about Ken and they give their honest opinion, that being "He fell on carpet" for Junior and "HE'S A DOLL" for Joseph. This makes Cody cry. Junior doesn't like seeing Cody sad, so he and Joseph decide to have a sleepover.
Afterwards, while Cody slowly tries to get over the incident, both he and Joseph ask why Junior even moved in the first place, to which Junior responds by saying that they cut the couch in half, causing them to get evicted. This causes Cody to cry because Junior said "in half". They then watch a television show called "Cutting Stuff In Half" where the people on the show, as the name suggests, cut stuff in half. Again, this makes Cody wonder "Why would that even be a show?" and cry about the phrase "in half." Junior then goes to get some food from Chef Pee Pee.
He then asks the kids what they want, so Junior asks Cody what he wants, but Cody gets upset because of the fact that Ken is dead, and because he wanted ravioli. Junior tells Chef Pee Pee to just give them sandwiches after Cody cries some more. As Chef Pee Pee cooks the sandwiches, Bowser Junior tries to give Cody some Kit Kat, but unfortunately, the accidentally break it in half, causing Cody to cry again. Junior gets his ham and cheese sandwich, and Cody get his grilled cheese sandwich, in half, which causes Cody to once again cry, and Bowser Junior blames Chef Pee Pee for cutting it in half, and Cody suddenly loses his appetite. They then go to the play-room once again, and decide to play with the magnetic letters.
Cody then cries again because the board reads "in half" and Junior decides to use the etch-and-sketch but when Cody sees the words "in half" on the toy, he begins to walk off crying. Junior and Joseph finally decide to get him a new doll.
They give Cody a new doll, but Cody notices that the doll isn't Ken, so Joseph decides to give Cody the black doll to fill "his can" but Cody says that it's racist and starts crying again. Junior and Joseph decide that they've had enough and dig up Ken and try to put Ken together. Chef Pee Pee then goes to ask them to if they're gonna eat their sandwiches when he hears them trying to put Ken together, he mistakes it being Junior and Joseph having sex and leaves.
They continue and eventually give up, but Junior grabs Ken's tux which is in one piece, so the put Ken and his legs in the tuxedo, they give it to Cody, and Cody stops crying and shouts "KEN IS THAT YOU?" and Junior lies about the ants putting Ken pack together but also warns and lies Cody not to take Ken's tux off because he's not allowed to see the material that fixed Ken, and then Cody goes home and kisses Ken on the way, then Joseph and Junior go to bed.
Later that night, Cody calls, and when Junior and Joseph pick up, Cody says "In... half..." followed by sobbing, Junior pushes the phone off the side of the bed and Junior and Joseph go back to sleep.
- This is the first video to have a pun in the title related to Ken. The second is Forsaken, the third is Taken, and the fourth is Mistaken, fifth is Sunken, sixth is Spoken, and the seventh is Sicken.
- This is the 2nd video to be filmed in the new house.
- Not only that, this is also the first Junior episode in the new house.
- This is the 5th time Joseph's braces were mentioned.
- "F**k x3", and "bulls**t" are censored.
- This video appears exactly 2 years after Bowser Junior Goes To The Fair! and 1 year after American Idol Episode 1.
- This is the first appearance of Joseph and Cody in the new house.
- This is the third time we see a character cry non-stop, the first being Bowser's Depression and the second being Bowser Junior Loses Thomas!
- Cody did not listen to Bowser Junior nor Joseph about taking the clothes off.
- Running Gags: Cody crying out "IN HALF!!!" in despair after seeing something cut in half, or even seeing the word "in half," which seems similar to the "eheeh" in Bowser Junior's Credit Card!
- This is Ken's first appearance since Bowser Junior's Package! and first real appearance in October.
- This is the first time Ken dies.
- The heart rate monitor from The 1UP! returns in this video.
- When Ken breaks, the sound effect used is similar to the break sound effect from Super Metroid.
- This is the second time a character has been dismembered in half, the first being Cody The Magician
- The soundtrack when Cody accidentally pushed Ken of the balcony, the music was reused. First being Bowser Junior's Imaginary Friend where Bowser Junior accidentally spilled a drop of his orange juice.
- This is the first episode of the Cody and Ken series.
- On the board early on where it says "IN HALF" there it says "KEN DIES" and "FUCK".
- This is one of the few episodes where Cody shows his stupid side along with No Crust, Bowser Junior Gets His Nose Pierced, Forsaken, Taken and Mistaken.
- It's been one year since American Idol Reboot episode 2 has not been uploaded.
- Bowser Junior tells Cody and Joseph the reason why they got evicted is that he cut the couch in half. However, Wendy cut the couch in half.
- Junior says that he can say "I think I can" in the Thomas bed while trying to make a Thomas joke. Thomas doesn't say that, The Little Engine That Could says that.
- At the beginning of when Bowser Junior says that he loves his playroom so much, the whiteboard didn't show the word "IN HALF".
- The time where Joseph was showing Cody the dark skinned Ken doll, Bowser Junior says 'Cody' to Joseph instead of saying Joseph's name.
|Season 1||Broken • Forsaken • Taken|
|Season 2||Mistaken • Sunken • Spoken|
|Season 4||Heartbroken! • Shrunken • Taken Away!|
|[How does it work?]|