"Bowser Junior Needs Help!" is the 455th episode of SML Movies.
Bowser Junior gets stuck!
The video starts with Bowser watching Charleyyy and Friends, where Charleyyy made a joke of throwing a space party, but first, he got to the planet. Bowser laughed at his pun, then suddenly, it was announced that Charleyyy was going to be live on stage in Canada. Since Bowser is a huge fan of him, he wanted to go there as soon as he can, but he needed Chef Pee Pee to take him there, so they went together. Bowser was confident enough to leave Bowser Junior in his house alone.
Meanwhile, Bowser Junior woke up and found out that he was late for school. He didn't want to go, so at first, he pretended to be sick, but then, he pretended that he got his head stuck at an edge of the bunk bed, but then, he really got his head stuck there.
Meanwhile, at Y U DUMB? Elementary School, Jackie Chu was going to teach his students a math lesson. However, at first, he wanted to know who's present and who's absent, starting with Bowser Junior, who was absent, because his head got stuck. Cody called Bowser Junior, and he wasn't answering, because his phone was too far from him. Cody and Joseph were worried about him not answering the phone, so they really wanted to know what he was up to. Since Joseph doesn't like being in school, he wanted to skip school at first just to see what Bowser Junior is up to. However, Cody and Joseph then decided to see him after school.
Back at Junior's house, Chompy enters Junior's room and Junior wants him to get his phone for him. But instead, Chompy calls up a prostitute and began talking to her until the batteries die. At school, Joseph decided to leave school early to check up on Junior. Back at the house, Junior wants Chompy to find Chef Pee Pee of his dad and Chompy obliges as he leaves the room.
Joseph then rang the doorbell. But since Junior's stuck, he can't answer it. So Joseph enters the room through the window. Junior tells Joseph what's going on and Joseph stupidly puts his head through the bunk bed, too. Eventually, Cody arrives and hears Junior and Joseph screaming. Cody tries to do parkour but it fails so he uses the front door.
When Cody enters the room, he tries pulling Joseph out. But instead, he ripped his head off his neck. Junior then tells Cody to get something to put all over his neck to make it slippery so his head will get out of the bunk bed.
Outside, Brooklyn T. Guy is inspecting a fire hydrant until Chompy arrives to tell him Junior's dilemma. At the house, Cody brought whipped cream and started putting it on Junior' rear. When Brooklyn Guy enters, however, Cody leaves.
To help, Brooklyn Guy got out the 'Jaws of Life,' but it can't free Junior. Junior tells Brooklyn Guy to break to wood, but with no luck. So as a last resort, Brooklyn Guy shows him a Blue-Eyes White Dragon card and saying that he can have it as long as he gets out of the bunk bed. Junior gets out but what Brooklyn Guy just said was a lie to get Junior out of the bed. But he does give Junior Black Rose Dragon card.
Bowser and Chef Pee Pee returns because they don't have passports. Junior then tells Chef Pee Pee what happened and gets his head stuck again. He yelled at Chef Pee Pee to help him, but Chef Pee Pee had headphones on him and can't listen to Junior. As such, he is able to sleep peacefully.
- Bowser Junior
- Chef Pee Pee
- Jackie Chu
- Brooklyn T. Guy
- Thomas (bedsheets)
- Sharon (mentioned)
- Chompy returns in this episode. Chompy is also shown to be helpful with him bringing Brooklyn Guy to Junior.
- Junior and Brooklyn Guy are shown to be fans of Yu-Gi-Oh.
- This is the 3rd time that Yu-Gi-Oh Cards appear, the first being "Nerd and Bully's", and the second being "Jeffy Breaks His Helmet!".
- This is the first time since "Bowser Junior Gets Jinxed!" in which Brooklyn T. Guy works as a firefighter.
- This is the 2nd time Joseph's head comes off, the first being "Bowser Junior's Crazy Sleepover!".
- At 7:46, the board spells PABLO IZ 2 KEWL 4 U.
- While Junior was asking Chompy to get up his bunk bed, he plays with him like how Logan plays with Blizzard and Snowball.
- The line "Usually when I'm trying to get rid of wood, I just beat it" is a very subtle adult joke.
- This video was uploaded one year after "Chef Pee Pee's Restaurant!".
- When Cody said that Junior‘s front door was unlocked, it couldn’t have been because Joseph tried opening the door before. However, maybe Chompy walked out of the door and left it unlocked before Cody came in.