"Bowser Junior Needs Glasses!" is the 159th video of SML Movies.
Bowser Junior looks into the sun with a telescope... What an idiot!
The episode starts with Bowser Junior and Joseph sitting on the couch for short period of time doing nothing in which Joseph broken The Silence and asked Junior what they're doing with Junior replying that he is waiting for Cody to come over so he can prove to him that the sun is a planet.
Cody arrives with a telescope and they Trios went outside with Cody warning Junior that he'll become blind by looking at the sun with a Sticker on the telescope that says don't look at Sun but Junior says it mean don't look at stars in which Cody said because the sun is a star and that he won.
Junior denies and continues to look at the sun. He then screams yelling that his eyes is on fire and went home telling his dad. He then got home blindly and then tried to tell dad but he can't see his road so he ended up in the kitchen with Chef Pee Pee.
Chef Pee Pee ask what he is doing and Junior told him that he is blind. Chef Pee's Pee ask how he got blind and Junior responded that Cody punched him. Cody then yelled saying he did no such thing and responded saying that he actually looked with his naked eye into the telescope. Chef Pee Pee ask Junior why he would do that and Junior responded that he wanted to prove to Junior that the sun is a planet. Chef Pee Pee then yelled at Junior an idiot telling him that the sun is not a planet and the went to call the eye doctor to check out Bowser Junior's eyesight.
The eye doctor came in and told Junior to look at him. He asked for the cause of the blindness and Junior told him that he looked at the sun with a telescope and wanted to prove that the sun is a planet. The eye doctor thought he was blind and retarded because Junior thought that the sun is a planet and not a star.
Anyways, the eye doctor wanted to test Junior's eyes and told him to read the letters. Initially, he gave him a blurry chart of letters as a joke, but then, he gave him an actual chart. Junior could barely read the first two rows and was upset of his vision. So, the doctor thought of giving him glasses by choosing three glasses: two hilarious pink pairs of glasses and one regular black pair of glasses. He tried the pink pairs and got ridiculed by Chef Pee Pee and Brooklyn T. Guy. However, once he tried the black pair, he received compliments, so Junior continued using these glasses. Though, despite it being very expensive ($5,000), Brooklyn T. Guy did some insurance and decided to give them to him for free. Junior thanked him and Brooklyn T. Guy told Chef Pee Pee to keep an eye on Junior in case if Junior wants to kill somebody.
Junior looked at the mirror and insulted himself. He thought he would get mocked in the future. There is a doorbell. He talked on the door and it turned out to be his friends. He tried not opening the door to not get mocked, so once he had to open the door, he ran away and tried to hide himself from his friends using a pillow. Cody and Joseph were close to finding Junior, so what Junior pretended to be Bowser. It didn't work, so Junior had to show himself, but he still hid his face from his friends. They came to his house to check up on him and Cody wanted his telescope back. They wanted him to turn around and Junior refused, until he told them to not laugh at him like real friends. They wanted him to show his face, so he did and they bursted out laughing. They insulted a bit too and Junior got upset and wanted them to leave, so they left. Junior complained to himself and knew that they were going to laugh at him. He also complained about what if he could turn into a Cody.
One week later, when Chef Pee Pee was happily singing (probably because he didn't see Junior for a week), Junior complained to Chef Pee Pee about the glasses and told to him that he locked himself in a closet for a week, all because of the glasses in which he made a big deal of. Junior asked Chef Pee Pee to name one successful person with glasses, like Bill Gates and Steve Jobs, both billionaires. Junior thought that Bill Gates I'd old and Steve Jobs died because of the glasses. What Chef Pee Pee told him to do is read a book, since he looked smart to him so he wanted Junior to gain knowledge.
Some time later, when he was reading a book, Joseph came in and Junior told him to come in by using a more sophisticated phrase, which is "You may enter". Cody and Joseph greeted Junior when he was reading a book and Junior talked to them with a more sophisticated and advanced language. Cody and Joseph were confused about his behavior, so then they closed his book, which was a book for medical, surgical and nursing purposes. Joseph complained about this behavior and Junior gave him a sophisticated insult, making Joseph feel insulted and making him stop from being friends with him. Cody also complained and Junior insulted him the same way too.
Junior came to Chef Pee Pee and said: "My stomach requires sustenance", which meant that he was hungry. He simplified his vocabulary and Chef Pee Pee thought that Junior said that he was hungry this way to appear smart, but in fact, Junior claimed to actually be smart. Chef Pee Pee felt insulted after being called names by Junior. Meanwhile, Cody and Joseph were complaining about Junior's smartness and Chef Pee Pee also complained with them. So, they had a plan to knock his glasses off, but Cody had another idea.
While Junior was reading, Cody and Joseph apologized to him for complaining about his smartness. They were making him distracted and Chef Pee Pee knocked his head off using a hammer. Junior later woke up with Cody, Joseph, Chef Pee Pee and Brooklyn T. Guy around him. Junior was told that he received contacts instead of glasses, since the contacts were cheaper and Junior could see again. He was happy that he could see again, he wouldn't get called names and the others wouldn't get annoyed anymore. Junior liked to use the word "pleb" and the video ends with Junior still trying to prove that the sun is a planet.
- Bowser Junior
- Chef Pee Pee
- Brooklyn Guy
- Bowser (mentioned)
- Charleyyy (mentioned)
- Hitler (mentioned)
- Toad (post-video)
- This is the second time Bowser Junior dismisses his friends, the first time being Bowser Junior's Game Night 2.
- Cody and Junior along with Joseph argue whether the Sun is a planet, which is a continuation of a running gag in Bowser Junior's 1st Grade! Part 5.
- This is the third time in which Bowser Junior acts differently, the first being Bowser Junior's Punishment, and the second being Bowser Junior Loses Thomas!.
- Another preview of Bowser Junior's GoKart Race! is shown; this time, it is told to be the next video.
- Post-video, Logan shows the viewers his fan mail that he got.
- Chef Pee Pee teams up with Joseph and Cody for the second time, the first time being Bowser Junior's Halloween Problem!.
- On the eye chart, one of the lines says "G E T R E K T"
- Another says, “G O B R A D Y”
- It is shown that Bowser Junior learned that the sun is a star but still tries to prove that it is a planet. This behavior is common in some people in real life in which a person knows that something is true but still tries to find a way to prove to other people about it.
- It is revealed that the reason why Cody didn't wear contacts is that "They don't fit" in which it could be that his eyes are too big as seen in The Burger!.
- In this episode Cody claims Helen Keller was born blind which is incorrect as Helen Keller actually was born with the ability to see but lost her eyesight and hearing to a mysterious illness (likely meningitis) when she was 19 months old.
- This episode is similar to the Yin Yang Yo! episode 'Too Much Yang formation" where Yang acts smart, becomes a jerk and bullies his and Yin's friends along with his sister Yin. Junior does the same thing as Yang, except Junior simply just verbally insults his friends along with Chef Pee Pee.
- Junior talking smartly is similar to how Double D (a.k.a. Edd) talks like in Ed, Edd n Eddy.
- At 9:19, Lovell's face can be seen.
- At 16:35, the F word is uncensored.
- At 13:13 Chef Pee Pee can be seen on the ground.
- Bowser Junior looked at the sun through the telescope (Which can be used with one eye) and the sun only burnt one of his eyes, so that means that he only had to wear a monocle, or rather just one contact lens or even just some eye drops. It's possible his other eye couldn't adjust.
- It doesn't make sense why Joseph and Cody would laugh at Junior for having glasses when Cody himself has glasses.
- At 8:00, Bowser Junior reacts as if the doorbell had rang but the doorbell isn't heard.