"Bowser Junior Loses Thomas!" is the 132nd video of SML Movies.
Bowser Junior can't find Thomas and throws a tantrum and tries to find him! Will Chef Pee Pee know that the train was hiding behind the couch the whole time?
The episode starts off with Bowser Junior playing with Thomas and his Indominus rex toy on top the couch. Junior hears a knock at the door and tells Thomas to wait, but Thomas falls behind the couch shortly after Junior rushes to the door.
When Bowser Junior's friends come over, Cody states that they should play trains. Junior goes to look for Thomas, but he somehow can't find him.
(Junior first thinks his Indominus rex toy ate him) and since he cannot find Thomas, he immediately starts crying and screaming and throws a tantrum.
Joseph and Cody help Junior look for him. Joseph says that if Junior doesn't stop crying, he'll leave, and Junior does want them to leave. Cody tries to cheer Junior up by saying he understands how he feels and that if he lost ken, he would be sad too.
Meanwhile, in the Kitchen, Chef Pee Pee is eating fritos and Bowser Junior misunderstands that he's choking and that he doesn't seem to care. Chef Pee Pee helps Junior look for Thomas.
He searches around the entire house and still cannot find Thomas while he is still behind the couch. Bowser is angry that Junior is crying while Charleyyy and Friends is on and orders Chef Pee Pee to go to Toys R Us to get another one.
While Chef Pee Pee is at Toys R Us looking for a new Thomas, the Brooklyn T. Guy shows up and Chef Pee Pee asks him if he has any more Thomas trains, but Brooklyn Guy say they are sold out of them, so he brings another train that is blue, but however, it doesn't have a face. He calls it Thomas, and so Chef Pee Pee believes that Junior will think it is Thomas and stop his crying and screaming.
Meanwhile, Junior is still crying in his room, and seems to not care about any other train than Thomas by punching them of the track and calling them stupid. Chef Pee Pee comes in and gives Junior the fake Thomas, trying to trick him into thinking it is Thomas to stop his crying. He tells Junior that he was imagining the whole time that Thomas had a face, since in real life, trains don't have faces, but Junior points out that the other trains do.
Chef Pee Pee then tells Junior the train is a new Thomas and it can do new cool tricks like a 360 spin, but Junior angrily says that it is not Thomas, it is dumb and he doesn't want it, and furiously throws the train across the room. Chef Pee Pee says that Junior is so ungrateful (like he always is) and that when he was Junior's age, he had to play with sticks, rocks and poop (he lived in New Jersey).
In the Kitchen, Chef Pee Pee complains that Thomas is just a toy and Junior doesn't need it. Just then Bowser arrives in the living room and yells at Chef Pee Pee asking him why Junior is still crying, and he tells Bowser about how he bought a bobo train because they were sold out of the actual Thomases at Toys R Us. Bowser orders Chef Pee Pee to go online and buy the real Thomas but however, Chef Pee Pee thinks it will be really expensive.
Meanwhile, up in his room, Junior sings a song begging for Thomas to come back to him. Chef Pee Pee goes on eBay to look for another Thomas. He does find one, but however, the price for it is $100 (that is a ridiculously expensive cost for just a single toy train). Chef Pee Pee bids $101.
However, somebody else bidding for the toy suddenly bids $102, a dollar more than Chef Pee Pee's current bid, so he bids $103, but the other bidder then bids $110. Chef Pee Pee, determined to win the bid and get the toy to end Junior's crying and screaming, bids $125, but the other bidder bids $130. Chef Pee Pee angrily bids $145, but the rival bidder immediately outbids Chef Pee Pee, bidding $150. 6 hours later, Chef Pee Pee finally bids a grand total of $10,000, and can't go any higher due to credit card limits. But then 5 seconds later, the rival bidder outbids Chef Pee Pee by a penny, and then the auction ends, and the other bidder wins the Thomas toy and Chef Pee Pee is furious.
Junior is dreaming of trains by hearing train noises, but is suddenly woken up by Joseph and Cody, who have come back to apoligise to Junior of his sadness because of his loss of Thomas. Cody tells Junior that there are trains in the world other than Thomas, but Junior says that if he can pick any train, why can't it be Thomas. Junior then says he knows exactly what he needs to do to end this.
Meanwhile, Chef Pee Pee is vacuuming, and pulls the couch out from near the wall. He suddenly spots Thomas on the floor (as he had fallen behind the couch at the start of the video) and is angry at having to do everything he could to get a new one when it was behind the couch the entire time. He goes upstairs to find Junior, but he is nowhere to be seen. He finds Toad and asks if he's seen Junior, and Toad says that he went to lay on some train tracks. Chef Pee Pee quickly goes to the nearest train tracks with Junior's Thomas.
Junior is laying down on the tracks, waiting for a train to come and run him over, as there was to him no point living without Thomas, one of the core things in his life, and getting ran over by a train would be how Thomas would want him to die. Chef Pee Pee finds Junior on the train tracks. He shows Junior Thomas and Junior gets excited and is now happy again. Chef Pee Pee says that he found Thomas behind the couch, and he and Junior drive home.
Back in his bedroom, Junior is playing with Thomas and tells him that he's the best and that he'll never lose him again, but then realizes that his dinosaur toy is missing, causing him to shout for Chef Pee Pee as the video ends.
- Bowser Junior
- Chef Pee Pee
- Brooklyn Guy
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Imposter Thomas
- Diesel 10
- Charleyyy (mentioned)
- ISIS17 (mentioned)
- Human Thomas (scrapped)
- Its revealed that the Brooklyn Guy works at Toys "R" Us and that he doesn't have a name.
- This is the third time that an episode is filmed in Toys "R" Us, the first being Bowser Junior's Summer Vacation, the second being Bowser Junior's Train Table.
- This episode is similar to Bowser's Depression as both Bowser and Junior would cry nonstop. In Bowser's Depression, Charleyyy and Friends was replaced by Fishy and Friends, but in Bowser Junior Loses Thomas, Bowser Junior's Thomas was missing.
- This is the first time Bowser Junior is heard singing a full song.
- This episode is similar to the SpongeBob episode "Missing Identity" where SpongeBob lost his Nametag and retraced his steps when Junior lost Thomas.
- This is the second time Bowser Junior attempts suicide, the first being Bowser Junior's Punishment!. But this would be the last time Junior would try to attempt to kill himself.
- This is the 2nd time in which Bowser Junior acts differently/strangely. The 1st being Bowser Junior's Punishment!.
- The scene where Bowser Junior tries to attempt to kill himself is loosely a reference to a SpongeBob SquarePants episode, One Coarse Meal (a universally hated SpongeBob episode) where Plankton tried to attempt suicide to get run over by a bus all because of his paramornic feeling of Mr. Krabs disguised as Pearl. But this scene is different from the SpongeBob episode.
- This is the first video Bowser Junior looks upset in the thumbnail.
- Thomas was said 105 times in the entire video.
- Bowser Junior is shown to be hypocritical in this episode, as he believes that Thomas is real, yet he criticizes Cody for believing that Ken is real.
- The entire time Chef Pee Pee is bidding for the Thomas, it says "1min left", however, it likely took much longer than a minute for the bidding war between him and "ISIS17" to go from $100.00 to $10,000.01.
- eBay would most likely have banned a user under the name of "ISIS17", so it's unknown why that user is there. Possibly because they don't know about ISIS.
- There is a "!" in the title, but not in the thumbnail.