"Bowser Junior Learns Spanish!" is the 426th episode of SML Movies.
Bowser Junior learns Spanish!
Jackie Chu teaches the class Spanish - in which he calls "Mexican" he adds "el and o" to the start and beginning of every word, except for the words "name" and "no", because "name" is simply switched to "name-o," while "no" stays the same. During this, Jackie Chu says nonsense terms, such as him saying that "no" is the same word in every language, despite no in Chinese (where Jackie Chu is from) being "bu". Bowser Junior and Cody then discuss about the lesson, then Bowser Junior and Cody go to a Mexican restaurant to order some food. Cody says that the "Mexican" won't work at the restaurant, but it does. Cody and Junior order tacos and enchiladas, however, Cody says he will get a stomachache. Junior suggests that the food may be "diet" and Cody eats the food. Cody then has to leave as he does get a stomachache, and then ends up pooping his pants. Junior then wakes up thinking it was a dream, but he calls Cody, with Cody saying that it wasn't a dream and he's in the bathroom still pooping.
- Bowser Junior
- Jackie Chu
- Felipe (Burrito Taco Burrito)
- Jeffy (Cameo)
- Joseph (silent Cameo)
- Bully Bill (silent Cameo)
- Thomas (cameo on bed sheets)
- The Cat in the Hat (on book)
- It is unknown if this video was a dream or not since Junior said it was a dream and Cody said it isn't. If it was the former, then it could be the first dream episode since Jeffy's Mistake!.
- The Green Eggs And Ham book that Jackie Chu was holding was originally in Jeffy's Bedtime!
- Felipe appears in this and is his first appearance since Bowser Junior's 9th Birthday!.
- If you type up "leaked SML video" on YouTube, re-uploads will come up, however, Logan wants these removed.
- It is unknown that Jackie Chu failed all Spanish tests, so he just adds "el" and "o" to the beginning and end of every word, phrase, or sentence.
- This was introduced in Bowser Junior's Summer School 5 when Jackie Chu told Cecilia, "El pass out the test-o"
- The correct Spanish words for the English words mentioned (except "no") would be hola (hello), adios (bye), comprar (buy), por (by), nombre (name), and si (yes).
- This video proves that Cody has learned Spanish before
- This video also proves that Jackie Chu, Bowser Junior, Jeffy, and the other students don't know actual Spanish, mainly because Jackie Chu keeps adding "el" to the beginning and "o" to the end of every word.
- This is the 11th time we see Jeffy without him being in the thumbnail.
- This video was uploaded to SuperLuigiLogan by accident on public under the name "fun", but this version was later removed. However, that didn't stop thousands of people from watching the video and getting reuploaded.