"Bowser Junior Goes To The Future!" is the 279th episode of SML Movies.
Bowser Junior is frozen for 50 years! Kinda.
The video starts with Bowser Junior and his friends asking if they want to watch TV, a commercial for a cold slushee called the "Big Chiller" plays (the commercial stars a talking brain portrayed by Logan), Bowser Junior says he has never drank a Big Chiller, then Cody says they are delicious, but they can be dangerous and can hurt a lot of you drink one.
Somehow, Junior and his friends got some Big Chillers, then Cody decides to make a challenge where they must drink the fastest they can until their brain hurts, Junior wins the challenge, but he ends freezing his head because he drank too much, then Cody and Joseph decide to left him there for 50 years.
50 years later, in February 26, 2067, Junior awakes and he is horrified to discover that he is in a place full of tin foil.
Cody then appears, but instead of being a kid, he is a hunky adult, Cody then explains Junior what happened, Joseph then appears in an Buzz Lightyear costume, then Cody and Joseph say that Joseph is now a superhero and that he is now called "Joe Lightyear", Cody then shows up a news paper where they announced that Hitler (now a zombie) made peace with aliens, Cody says that Hitler is the new president and that they are now on Mars since the Earth got destroyed during World War 3.
Then, Joseph and Cody make a brief tour of the house, they go to the kitchen, where Chef Pee Pee is dressed up as a futuristic chef and that he is now called Chef Beep Beep.
Chef Pee Pee gives Junior some cereal, but is shiny and tastes horrible, then, Junior and his now grown-up friends decide to play checkers, but Junior criticizes that the pieces are the same color, so they decide to play Twister, but they don't play it because they start a conversation about a newly discovered color called Bleen, which is a hybrid between the color blue and the color green.
Cody then says that Bowser committed suicide because Charleyyy and Friends got canceled, Toad then appears as an elderly 58-year-old man, Cody says that Toad had 6 heart attacks before, but he somehow survived, then Toad has another heart attack, but survives.
Bowser then appears, revealing that he didn't commit suicide, then he tries to rip off the tin foils, then Cody reveals that Joseph, Cody, and Toad pulled a prank on Junior (this is even said in the beginning). Cody says that his body is his real one, but Junior pulls the mustache off. Cody then says only the mustache was fake, ending the video.
- When Cody says that Bowser killed himself when Charleyyy and Friends got cancelled, it references to Bowser's Depression and The Sticky Situation.
- Similar to Bowser Junior Gets His Nose Pierced!, a stunt double was used in the scene where Junior freezes his head and the ice melts.
- The thumbnail of this video is the first to use the classic "Avenir Next Heavy" font ever since Happy Merry Christmas!
- This is Toad's first appearance since The Love Potion!
- This is the first video to contain the Toadsworth plush.
- Ironically, the case of the color Bleen is similar to a case where in Traditional Chinese, the word qīng (Chinese: 青) is used to describe both colors.
- The episode was set on February 26, 2017, as shown by the 50 years newspaper, though the episode actually uploaded on February 27, the next day.
- This is the second video to have Logan's house covered up with something, in this case, aluminum foil, the first is Bowser Junior's Cookies! in that video, the house is full of sticky notes.
- Logan's mouth being the brain is similar to Chris/Pablo's mouth being the cotton balls in Bowser Junior's Biggest Fear!, the sandwich and pizza in No Crust!, the Corn Dog God in Bowser Junior's Curse!, the bubbles in Jeffy's Bathtime!, and the Sausage/Wiener in Joseph Moves In!.
- This episode was originally going to be called "Bowser Junior's Brainfreeze"
- According to Gemmy fans, Cody's lumber jack suit is the Animated Dancing Lumberjack from Gemmy.
- This whole episode is a SpongeBob SquarePants reference to the episode, SB-129, but the character is frozen for 50 years rather than 2000 years.
- When Cody explains to Junior what Space AIDS is, he suggests that Pluto is a planet. However, Pluto is a dwarf planet, and Cody wouldn't usually make a mistake such as that.
- When Bowser rips down the foil, the viewer can slightly see Lovell's body.