The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|Bowser Junior Goes To Military School!|
A teaser of the series from Cody's Revenge!.
February 19 - July 2, 2016
Cody's Birthday and The Cat in the Hat do not count as prequel episodes.
- Bowser Junior
- Chef Pee Pee
- Brooklyn T. Guy (retroactively confirmed to actually be Does Bad Things Guy)
- The Three Military School Students
- This is the third SML school series, and the first to be about military school, not regular school.
- This is the sequel to Bowser Junior's Clown Car! and Cody's Revenge!.
- Many fans have criticized Brooklyn T. Guy's behavior towards Junior.
- It is unknown how Bowser Junior got his regular Thomas back in recent episodes, since Brooklyn T. Guy burned the original Thomas toy. (possibly one of the clones that Bowser Junior made in Chef Pee Pee's Clone!.)
- The costume Brooklyn T. Guy/Does Bad Things Guy is wearing is the same one Worn in Jeffy's Drone!.
- The concept of first and second parts of Bowser Junior Goes to Military School! is somewhat similar to the Phineas and Ferb episode, Phineas and Ferb Get Busted where a character gets sent to a program that changed their personality because of their parents.
- This was supposedly the final SML series, as of 2020 with not another series released in 4 years. (not counting the school series)
- The first episode got removed by YouTube while the second episode did not.
List of videos in the series
|Episode 1 (Series Premiere)||Bowser Junior's Clown Car!||February 19, 2016|
|Bowser is going through a box of his old childhood memories and his son Bowser Junior finds something he wants to play with!|
|Episode 2||Cody's Revenge!||March 15, 2016|
|Cody blackmails Junior!|
|Episode 3||Bowser Junior Goes to Military School! Part 1||June 18, 2016|
|Bowser Junior is sent off to Military School to learn how to respect others and be disciplined!|
|Episode 4 (Series Finale)||Bowser Junior Goes To Military School! Part 2||July 2, 2016|
|Bowser Junior is finished with Military School, but he is not the same.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.