Bowser Junior and his friends go to Epcot and Animal Kingdom!
Mickey Mouse arrives at Junior's hotel room holding Brooklyn Guy hostage, He asks Chef Pee Pee if he was the bastard that gave him the free Pluto plush, and Brooklyn Guy explains that he didn't give him the toy and that he took it, and Mickey starts hitting Brooklyn Guy and accidentally kills him, so he puts the body in the fridge. He also says that he came just to crash there for the night. Junior accepts Mickey's request.
Mickey goes inside the room and does a line of cocaine. Junior and Chef Pee Pee are shocked.
The door knocks and Junior answers it. Goofy is at the door and he tells Mickey that the meth lab is on fire because “Donald can't cook”.
Mickey panics and has Goofy come into the room. Goofy snorts coke as well. Mickey reveals that he and Goofy are on crack and that they make money off of shipping millions of dollars of drugs to Mexican drug cartels, hence why Walt Disney World is located so close to Cuba. They decide to crash in the bathroom. Junior still can't figure out what was going on, and he returns to fall asleep. Cody asks what was all that noise, and Chef Pee Pee shuts down the light.
The next morning, Chef Pee Pee wakes up to see that Ken is hugging him on his back, like a jerk. Cody is shocked and Chef Pee Pee runs to take a shower. Cody goes to Junior and Joseph's room telling him that Ken cheated on him. Junior and Joseph are generally annoyed with Cody thinking Ken is real and his gay ways, so they say that Ken wanted to make him jealous.
Mickey recovers in the bathtub and sees that Goofy is dead, having overdosed on coke. Mickey is scared and in denial that Goofy is dead. Chef Pee Pee arrives and Mickey tells him that Goofy died from all that crack.
Mickey runs to do his coke again and tries to revive Goofy with more coke, but it doesn't work. Mickey is crying and scared and ashamed that he got Goofy killed. He and Chef Pee Pee hide the body in the bushes and Mickey heads back to the park.
Chef Pee Pee wakes up Junior and the kids and says that they are going to the Animal Kingdom. They see Goofy's dead body outside, but Chef Pee Pee tells him to ignore it. On the way there, Junior says that there will be dragons and dinosaurs, but Cody says that dinosaurs are extinct. upon arrival, they comment on the tree. Junior thinks it is real, but Cody points out that it is obviously fake. First, they ride Kilimanjaro Safaris, where Junior says he saw Dumbo the Flying Elephant, and the cast member says that Dumbo was not on the ride. They then go to Dinoland U.S.A, where there is a massive dinosaur model. Junior says that it is proof that dinosaurs are not extinct. Cody then points out that it is made of plastic. They nearly ride Triceratop Spin, but the others say it would be boring as it is basically just some genric bumper cars. They ride Expedition Everest instead. They get to the broken track area, and fall for the illusion, thinking that the ride is broken, and Chef Pee Pee nearly calls for help. They freak out for the rest of the ride, especially when they come across the yeti. Afterward, Cody is sick again, and they ride DINOSAUR. There is a statue of a dinosaur, and Junior says it is a real dinosaur. Cody asks why it is not moving, and Junior says it is camera shy. At the end of the ride, Chef Pee Pee buys Junior a toy dinosaur from the ride's gift shop.
They go back to the hotel and decide to go to Epcot, and Junior wants to ride Spaceship Earth. However, Chef Pee Pee points out Test Track, and tells Junior that it is about race cars, and Junior loses all interest in Spaceship Earth and wants to ride Test Track instead. They go to the area where you design a car, and they end up with a strange shaped, pink car. Chef Pee Pee hates i, and is relieved when the ride vehicle doesn't look like the vehicle they designed. They end up being stuck on the ride for a long time. They go to World Showcase, where they meet Jackie Ch , who gives them a tour around the China Pavilion. He gives them all an eggroll and leaves.
Back in the hotel, Junior dares Chef Pee Pee to eat the eggroll for $20. Chef Pee Pee is sick in the toilet, and says he regrets doing it. They then have to go home, and Junior is mainly glad that he can take the dinosaur toy home with him.
- Bowser Junior
- Chef Pee Pee
- Mickey Mouse
- Jackie Chu
- Brooklyn T. Guy (Cameo)
- Bowser (Mentioned)
- Donald Duck (Mentioned)
- This is Goofy's first appearance in an SML movie and his first appearance since 2008, ending a 7-year hiatus.
- The video starts slightly differently than the previous one ended. The last video ended with Mickey and Brooklyn Guy staring at Chef Pee Pee after Brooklyn Guy said “I didn’t give it to him, he took it” (although it's most likely an alternative take). Here, after he says the line, Mickey beats him up and yells at him.
- This episode reveals that Logan still has the Goofy plush he used in the American Idol series.
- This is the 3rd SML Movie and 4th SML video to be over the 30-minute mark. Beating the The Nintendo DSi and was intended to be longer than the first part.
- The fire in the meth lab could possibly be a reference to the Hotel Denouement burning on fire from A Series of Unfortunate Events's 12th book "The Penultimate Peril".
- Goofy being on crack is a reference to the old SML video, Mario and Tony Watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, when Tony said Goofy was on drugs.
- A Donald Duck toy can be seen on the corner of the dresser in the hotel room, which indicates he may have been slated to have a unused part in the episode.
- It is likely the part in which Test Track breaks down was not scripted, especially since the attraction has a reputation for breaking down several times a day.
- According to the video "HAVE NEVER EVER" on Chilly's vlog channel, Logan had to get a scene at the monorail, when a security guard came up and asked why Logan was filming with puppets. Logan said that his little sister was dying of cancer and he took her toys to Disney World and filmed it for her.
- This is the first and only time Goofy died.
- It is possible that Mickey didn't fall asleep in the bathroom.
- In December 2017, the video was Age-Restricted since either the F word being uncensored or Mickey and Goofy doing coke. It has since had the age restriction taken off.
- The word "f**k was censored several times in this video. Take the marks 2:35 and 8:14 as examples.
- When the cast sits down, Lovell's body can be seen.
- Mickey says he needs a "hit" of coke. In actuality, a hit is a term for taking a puff when smoking weed, while a "line" is the general term that refers to a dose of coke.