"Bowser Junior Goes To Disney World! Part 1" is the 139th episode of SML Movies and the most popular Bowser Junior video.
Bowser Junior wins a free trip to Disney World!
The movie starts off with Bowser Junior having Shaquille O’Neal edition Fruity Pebbles for breakfast. He asks for some milk, but Chef Pee Pee cannot find some, so he offers Junior some red Hawaiian Punch instead. Junior refuses and says the juice looks like blood. He then turns on the television and sees a commercial for Doofy O's. Doofy the Dragon (with a noose around his neck) announces he is having a contest, telling viewers that if they find a knife inside one of his specially marked boxes, they win a free trip to Walt Disney World. Doofy then he shoots himself and dies once again. Junior spills his Fruity Pebbles and runs to ask Chef Pee Pee if he could buy the boxes. He disagrees at first, but he then says if Bowser accepts the request he will buy the cereal boxes. Junior begs Chef Pee Pee to buy a zillion boxes but he goes with seven after doing the “math” that “if we buy 7 boxes of cereal, we have a 1 in 7 chance of winning 7 zillion boxes of Disney World”. Bowser says yes and Chef Pee Pee agrees to do Junior's request.
Junior has received seven boxes and pours himself a bowl of cereal. Chef Pee Pee tells him to eat it all, but Junior empties two more boxes onto the table. In the third box, he finds the knife and wins the free trip. He also tells Chef Pee Pee that he needs to come as well, because the rules said that someone 18 years or older needs to come for safety. Chef Pee Pee initially refuses until Junior tells him he wants to have memories of going to Disney World with Chef Pee Pee. Junior calls Joseph and Cody and invites them to come along.
They go with Chef Pee Pee to the airport and board the plane. After a relatively short flight due to already living in Florida, they arrive at their Disney hotel, Port Orleans Riverside. They want to go to the parks, but Chef Pee Pee wants to relax, but he wants to go have fun as well, so he agrees.
As soon as Junior, Chef Pee Pee, Joseph, and Cody arrive at Magic Kingdom, they start riding some of the rides. First, they ride Splash Mountain, where Junior tells the Spanish voiceover reading safety instructions "shut up, Mexican guy”. They repeatedly comment on Br’er Bear's rear end, and Chef Pee Pee tells them to cover their eyes. Cody, however, says he likes it. Junior tries to tell Br’er Fox to leave Br’er Rabbit alone. They pass under the Vultures and Junior doesn't know what they are saying. As they go up the last hill before the big drop, Junior says that they are going to Jesus, and Chef Pee Pee tells him it is just a ride.
Next they ride Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. Junior says the train looks like Thomas, and Chef Pee Pee says it does not because it is not even blue. They scream for the whole ride, and after unloading, Cody says he is going to be sick, and Junior and Joseph laugh at him.
They ride Space Mountain, and afterward, Cody is sick in a bush. They then go to Disney's Hollywood Studios, where Junior notices Rock n Roller Coaster and wants to ride it. Cody says he does not want to ride it, so Joseph has to go and sit with him. Afterward, they meet up with Joseph and Cody. Cody has bought a fan, and Joseph tells them that Cody kept getting sick. Joseph leaves to ride Space Mountain again, despite Junior telling him not to split up. Junior says there is a Buzz Lightyear Ride, and wants to go on it.
They run into Patrick and Felipe in line for Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin, and Chef Pee Pee says they can ride it together.
They go and they meet Brooklyn T. Guy who is dressed up as Mickey Mouse. He admits to not being the real Mickey, but he brings out a plush Pluto anyways. Junior steals the toy and leaves.
They ride more rides until Junior meets the real Mickey Mouse, but after learning that they have not spent any money, Mickey tells Junior to buy water for 20 bucks (later he tells him to buy two). He acts like a jerk towards Junior and tells him to go buy an overpriced stuffed animal (referencing the fact that prices are usually much higher at Disney than they are in the store because it is a tourist destination), but Junior says that Brooklyn Guy gave him a stuffed animal for free already (and also tells Mickey that the person is dressed as him). Mickey is infuriated that Junior did not pay for the toy and leaves to find him, as Junior and Chef Pee Pee leave Fantasyland.
Later that night, they go back to their hotel rooms, sharing that they all had fun, even Chef Pee Pee. Junior refuses to fall asleep to go to Animal Kingdom, but he decides he can wait until the next day. Junior and Joseph are in one bed and Chef Pee Pee and Cody in the other, while Cody fawns over his Ken doll. Cody says Ken needs a bedtime song to fall asleep and makes Chef Pee Pee sing "It's Raining Men" by The Weather Girls, while Bowser Junior and Joseph videotape their singing. Chef Pee Pee then stops them, and Bowser Junior brings out a spinning Mickey Mouse toy. They attempt to use it when they fall asleep, but it falls over. As the others fall asleep, Mickey knocks on the door, with Brooklyn Guy in a chokehold, asking if he is the “bastard” that gave Junior the free toy. The video ends with Brooklyn Guy saying that Junior stole the toy, not that it was given to him.
The video ends with the photos of Logan, Lovell and Pablo on many of the rides.
- Bowser Junior
- Chef Pee Pee
- Doofy The Dragon
- Doofy's Ex-Wife (mentioned)
- Brooklyn T. Guy
- Mickey Mouse
- Bowser (cameo)
- Tony the Tiger (cameo on cereal box)
- Shaquille O' Neal (on cover of Fruity Pebbles)
- Surfing Guy, (Cameo On The Hawaiian Punch Bottle)
- This was the longest "SML Movie" to date until Jeffy’s Fun Day was uploaded.
- This is the most popular non-Jeffy video.
- However, if you include Both Parts, this is the 2nd most viewed Video.
- This is Mickey's first appearance since the American Idol series back in 2008 and his first appearance in an SML Movie. This also ends the 7-year hiatus from his appearance on the show.
- This is the first Bowser Junior video to have two parts.
- This is also the only non-series video to have more than one part.
- On April 28, 2018, this video surpassed Bowser Junior's Summer Vacation as the most popular Bowser Junior video of all time, and SML's 5th most popular video overall.
- In a dabhdude Livestream, Logan revealed that he got caught recording on Rock n' Roller Coaster starring AEROSMITH which caused the staff to stop the ride so they can make Logan put the camera away.
- This also explains why there was a large time skip between Junior entering the ride and exiting the ride.
- This was also because if they rid the attraction playing AEROSMITH's music, Logan would probably get a copyright strike.
- This also explains why there was a large time skip between Junior entering the ride and exiting the ride.
- This marks the first appearance of the Doofy O's cereal.
- The song in the Doofy O's commercial is the same tune as "Tie Your Shoes".
- This is the most viewed Bowser Junior video on all of SML with 47 million views as of May 17, 2020.
- The "Doofy-O's" boxes were actually re-decorated Apple Cinnamon Cheerios boxes.
- This is the second time Chef Pee Pee is stabbed in the eye, the first being Bowser's Cookies.
- All of Bowser Junior's friends and family traveled with him except for Toad and Bowser.
- Most of the profanity in both parts of the movie is uncensored.
- Mickey is revealed to be rude seeming as he called Junior a "piece of shit" and ordered him to go buy insanely overpriced things. This could be inspired from the South Park version of Mickey, who is also shown to be rude.
- This is the second SML video which features characters going to a theme park/fair, the first being Bowser Junior Goes To The Fair!.
- The song Cody sings at 32:45 is It's Raining Men by The Weather Girls.
- The airport Bowser Jr and his friends flew out of was Pensacola International Airport (PNS).
- The estimated budget for this video is a thousand dollars.
- This is the first, and only time, that a scene was filmed on a plane. This is due to the fact that Logan has a fear of flying, although he has travelled long-distance on a number of times since then, most notably in Bowser Junior's BIG Vacation! when they travelled all the way to the Grand Canyon.
- Likewise, in Jeffy Goes to Disney World, the crew drove there rather than flying.
- This episode was uploaded 5 yeas after "How to Eat an Oreo".
- Doofy the Dragon is mentioned to be a Saturday-morning cartoon, but this is an error for four reasons:
- Doofy's show is a puppet show and not animated (it may be animated in SML's world since the entire show is made with plushes and puppets).
- The FCC outlawed Saturday-morning cartoons in the 90s to make room for educational programming. (although it is likely that Saturday morning cartoons still exist in the SML world.)
- This video took place on a Sunday. However, it could be that the scene at the apartment took place the day before, which was a Saturday.
- Videos with Doofy were sometimes not uploaded on a Saturday.
- However the second may be a reference to the outlawing of Saturday-morning cartoons.
- When Bowser Junior says "I saw Splash Mountain on the news". Splash Mountain actually debuted in 1989, (at Disneyland) not 2015. And Junior was born on 2008.
- On the wait for riding the Space Mountain ride, Chris's face is seen while Junior is talking to his friends.
- Cody and Bowser Junior were shown to be scared of the rides in Disney World but they weren't at the fair in Bowser Junior Goes To The Fair! although it's probably that the Disney World rides were too extreme for them to handle. The same goes with Chef Pee Pee where he didn't seem to be scared of the rides, but was scared of the rides in Bowser Junior Goes To The Fair! (as if he overcame his fears).
- When the box flap is open it says "Cheerios" showing that the front and back were fan-made covers.
- At 20:06-20:09 when Bowser Junior Cody Joseph and Chef Pee Pee were waiting for the ride in Space Mountain, the ride cart comes in front of them and then the scene repeats again.
- When Bowser Junior saw Patrick and Felipe in Disney World and Patrick and Felipe wanted to go on the ride and when they went on the ride, it was only Bowser Junior and Patrick and it didn't show Felipe on it because Bowser Junior and Patrick's voices are heard while on the ride and it shows them in the picture. It's possible Felipe did go on the ride but was on a different cart or he changed his mind and didn't want to go on.
- Even though Junior found the knife and went to Disney World, he did not kill Doofy's ex-wife (but he most likely did that offscreen).
- In the Space Mountain picture scene, Logan said “go” before the characters showed up. It is possible that Logan forgot to say “go” offscreen before recording.
Polls have been archived. See here for poll archive.