| Please note the following:
"Bowser Junior Gets Jinxed!" is the 381st episode of SML Movies.
Bowser Junior gets jinxed and can't talk until someone says his name!
The video starts off with Chef Pee Pee waking Bowser Junior up for school, to which he keeps whining and wanting to stay in bed. Chef Pee Pee then puts the bed on fire with a match, to which Bowser Junior runs out of the room in horror and his bed was possibly watered down after that.
Bowser Junior wants Macaroni & Cheese for breakfast and told Chef Pee Pee that he wrote an essay on how much he loves Macaroni & Cheese. Chef Pee Pee doesn't care and went on to eat his salad. Junior asks why he is eating the salad and Chef Pee Pee said he want to lose weight to get the ladies.
Then, the doorbell rang and it turns out to be Cody at the door. Junior ask what Cody is doing this morning and Junior said Joseph needs to print something so he needs to use Junior's printer.
Junior gladly said sure but when's Joseph got in the house, he said he do not have the essay. Junior ask why and he said he don't have a computer. Cody ask him why he couldn't use a paper and Joseph said cause he isn't rich. They argue for a while.
Then suddenly, Junior and Joseph simultaneously yelled “I’m gonna get an A”. Cody said Jinx but Junior doesn't understand. After Cody explains what Jinx is and how he needs someone to say his name, he started panicking.
He first went to Chef Pee Pee, he asks him indirectly if he ate his Macaroni & Cheese yet but he hasn't so he tells him to name 3 things he love about Macaroni & Cheese and since Junior can't talk, he is unable to answer this. Chef Pee Pee claimed he cannot name anything he likes about Macaroni & Cheese so Junior threw a cup on the ground hoping Chef Pee Pee will notice and say it's name but it just makes Chef Pee Pee angrier and angrier.
Junior then went up to his dad hoping he will say his name. However, Bowser thinks he has a crush he needs to talk to so he suggest some ideas for him. Junior then picks up a piece of paper that reads “JR” but Bowser thinks it is the initial of the Crush's name “Jessica Robinson” so Junior got mad and went to school.
When they arrive and school, Cody and Joseph makes fun of Junior. When the teacher arrive and take the attendance, he took Joseph's and Cody's but he was unable to see Junior so he just calls him “The Guy in front of Cody” which infuriates him. He ask who wants to present. Cody and Joseph forced Junior to present so Junior gets called on. But however, he couldn't speak making so he failed the essay.
When they arrive home, Junior got mad at Cody and Joseph and they laughed at him. Cody and Joseph suggest weird things for them to say his name. They Cody said to get him a coke. He then run to the fridge but there is only Pepsi. So he grabbed the Pepsi but Cody denies it saying he doesn't want it. Junior said it's the same thing but Cody denies.
Then a doorbell ring from the outside and Brooklyn T.Guy as a firefighter arrived. He said that the house is on fire and he needs to extinguish it. Junior then invites him to a game of hangman. He starts with the vowels but ended on “e”. He then guess J and ask if it's a name and he said yes. Brooklyn T.Guy then started guessing random name that start with J but none of them are right.
Junior then tell him the answer but the firefighter is in a rush so he was unable to read the name. He went back the couch. Joseph said he is leaving and tell him Goodbye and he almost said his name. Cody said it was close and he would if he make out with him. He did tries but he accidentally said Junior's name making him back up from Cody and the video ends.
- Bowser Junior
- Chef Pee Pee
- Jackie Chu
- Brooklyn T. Guy
- Jeffy (name only on the register sheet)
- Toad (name only on the register sheet)
- Toadette (name only on the register sheet)
- Bully Bill (name only on the register sheet)
- Patrick (name only on the register sheet)
- Atso (name only on the register sheet)
- Mr. Quiet (mentioned)
- Donkey Kong (mentioned on Cody’s essay)
- Bowser Junior's essay about macaroni and cheese is as follows:
"My favorite thing to eat is Macaroni and Cheese because it tastes good. The ingredients to make it is macaroni and cheese. I like the yellow macaroni cheese more than the white macaroni an cheese. I don't know, i just tastes better. I think the orange cheese is American cheese and the white cheese is mozzarella. Then whites cheddar cheese? I think its yellow cheese too. What cheese has the holes in it? Swiss cheese, I just googled it. I thought mice would eat holes in the cheese because of Tom and Jerry. I liked that show. It had a lot of violence in it, but you don't see that getting age restricted. I don't see how hard it was to catch the mouse. He lived in that hole in the wall, just shoot poison into it. Back to the cheese. I like cheese on a lot of things, like macaroni. I made macaroni art one time. It was suppose to be a pilgrim riding a donkey, but it ended up looking like panda gong extinct. Anyway, I love macaroni and cheese, I always say more please. That was gay."
- Cody's essay about Ken's ass is as follows:
"My favorite thing to eat is Ken's tight ass. A wise man once asked "What dat booty do?". Well, Ken's booty do a lot. Its tight like looking for the remote between a couch cushion. It's juicy like summer's first apple. It's fine like a new sharpie. It's firm like a business handshake. It's smooth like that first sip of lemonade by the pool. It's soft like a goosed down pillow. It's round like a basketball. If Ken's *ss was a flying carpet, I would take it for a ride. If Ken's *ss was a bongo drum, I would go donkey kong in those b*tches. How many licks does it take to get to the center of ken's *sshole? Three. If Ken's *ss was an ice cream. it would be soft served. If Ken's *ss was a burger it would be a quarter pounder. Ken's *ss is the only exception for double dipping. I blow on his *sshole like an empty bottle to make a whistle sound. I can play Beethoven's ode to joy on Ken's *sshole. Ken's *ss is my favorite thing to eat for breakfast. brunch, lunch, dinner, and a midnight snack."
- This is the first time Charleyyy is seen in 2018.
- Also it's his first appearance since Bowser Junior's Doll!.
- This is One of The most hated videos of 2018.
- Bowser Junior saying he made macaroni art before on his essay is a possible reference to "The Sticky Situation" where he made macaroni art with glue.
- This is the first video to feature the hangman game, similar to the basketball game in "Pop Rocks and Coke!".
- This video was uploaded 2 years after "Bowser Junior's Nintendo 3DS!".
- It is unknown if Bowser Junior's bed was burned down at the end. It might have been put out before the crew got caught.
- This video could be punishment for Junior for what he did to Joseph and Cody in "Bowser Junior's Package!" and "Stuck!"
- Bowser Junior has a sad expression in the thumbnail.
- This is one of the most heavily panned SML videos of 2018.
- Although, it is presumed that this video has received mixed reviews.
- It was unknown if Chef Pee Pee was caught for his actions of burning down Junior's bed.
- B*tches are spelled as “btiches” on Cody's essay.
- Part of this episode contradicts Bowser Junior's Game Night 6, where Cody claims to prefer Pepsi over Coke. But in this episode, it's the other way round. It's possible he was just doing that so he can't talk again.