|This article may be disturbing to some users, if you think you might be disturbed, leave this page NOW!
No information available
Bowser won't let Junior go trick or treating. So he sneaks out!
The episode starts by Chef Pee Pee putting Junior’s costume on. Junior thinks that Chef Pee Pee is A Muslim for Halloween but Chef Pee Pee explains that he is Mario. Then the door knocks and it is Junior’s friends. Joseph is Iron Man and Cody is Hulk. Cody says he is The Incredible Hunk and he says that Ken is Iron Man but then Joseph says there can only be one Iron Man and then him and Cody get into an argument. Then the scene cuts to in the kitchen when Bowser comes into the room in a Mario costume. He tells Chef Pee Pee to guess who he is. Then Chef Pee Pee asks who he is. Bowser says he is gay. Bowser then yells at Chef Pee Pee and then says he is going to watch Charleyyy And Friends. Then Junior and his friends come into the kitchen and he says that he is ready to go trick or treating. Chef Pee Pee says that Joseph’s and Cody’s costumes are cool. Then he tells the kids to get their buckets. Then the scene cuts to Bowser’s room where he watches the Charleyyy And Friends Halloween special. Then the news comes on and says that the candy company had accidentally dropped a barrel of razor blades and poison into the candy factory. Then Goodman says that Willy Wonka is p***ed. Then Bowser goes to Junior and says that Junior is not going trick or treating and Junior asks why and Bowser explains. Then Bowser tells Junior to carve a pumpkin with a very sharp knife. Joseph says to Junior that it sucks and he still wants to trick or treating and Cody says that Ken said that if he didn’t have something sweet in his mouth he would do something. Junior begs them not to go trick or treating without him. Then Junior gets the idea to have Joseph and Cody watch him carve it and if its not fun they can leave. Joseph says if Junior can make a cool design with it then he will give up trick or treating and Cody agrees. Junior then stabs the pumpkin with the knife too hard and the knife gets stuck. They try to pull the knife out and fail. Then Joseph and Cody then try to go trick or treating but Junior then begs again and says that is not fair that they get to go and he doesn’t. Joseph than tells Junior to sneak out because his dad is watching TV and wouldn’t notice. Junior agrees and goes to set out. Then Bowser comes back and says not to leave the apartment and to never go anywhere because he believes that monsters are out there and can kill his friends. Junior tries to explain to Bowser that monsters aren’t real but Bowser doesn’t listen. However Junior still doesn’t listen and goes to set out. But before they go out Junior asks if they should leave the knife in the pumpkin because he doesn’t want to be like Joseph’s mom with a knife stuck in her side. Joseph is upset and just wants to go and they go. Then Chef Pee Pee comes and asks Junior and his friends where they are going. Junior then lies to Chef Pee Pee and tells them he is saying goodbye to his friends and he is going to open the door. Then they see Toad in a Thomas costume. Then they go to the first house and it is Brooklyn T. Guy in a Darth Vader costume. When he answers the door his mask falls off.
The friends don’t get candy and instead get taco shells. It then cuts back to the apartment where Chef Pee Pee is getting candy for the trick or treaters then Bowser comes into the kitchen and asks Chef Pee Pee where Junior is and Chef Pee Pee says he doesn’t know. Then Chef Pee Pee says he probably went trick or treating and Bowser says to scare Junior as punishment. The scene cuts back outside when Junior and his friends are at the second house who’s Craig’s house and Craig dresses up as the devil even though he is the devil. Craig asks if they ate thumbtacks last halloween and asks Craig to give them real candy. They get Reeses peanut butter cups. Then Chef Pee Pee comes up behind a tree and jumpscares the four friends and tries to kill them it looks like he tried to kill Cody but that was only a part of Cody’s suit. Junior then runs home and gets greeted by Bowser. Junior then lies to Bowser and tells him that there was a bug on the ceiling and then runs to bed. Bowser then tells Chef Pee Pee that he did a good job scaring Junior and Chef Pee Pee says that he is not done and he has friends to help him. Then Junior gets to bed, He needs think about none scary things like youtube comments which saids that SML Fans hate Junior and needs to kill him causing him to scream in fear and he goes to bed thinking that monsters aren’t even real. Then the episode ends with Freddy Fazbear and Chica killing a scared Junior. Then this video shows an epilogue of Mario (dressed as his former enemy), and Black Yoshi (dressed as Spongebob), who are getting ready to trick or treat.
- Bowser Junior
- Chef Pee Pee
- Brooklyn T. Guy
- Craig The Devil
- Chompy (Cameo)
- Freddy Fazbear (Cameo)
- Chica (Cameo)
- Mario (Cameo)
- Black Yoshi (Cameo)
- Candy (Cameo)
- Joseph's Mom (character) (Mentioned)
- Unnamed Killer (mentioned)
- Thomas (cameo as costume basket and bed sheets)
- Willy Wonka (mentioned)
- Due to Joseph's mom's death, it could be possible this video takes place after any videos where Joseph's Mom is mentioned.
- It is later revealed in Joseph's Mom! that she was alive the whole time
- This is the first time that Chef Pee Pee dresses up as a killer.
- This episode reveals that SML Fans hated Junior in the older episodes because of his bratty, selfish, whining, annoying behavior. However in the later episodes, SML Fans seem to love him as a nice, kind, brave, and heroic behavior.
- This video was uploaded on the same day YouTube Red (later YouTube Premium) was released.
- The SML Fan comments in this video are uncensored.
- Here are the following characters with their costumes
- Junior - a dinosaur
- Chef Pee Pee - Mario
- Joseph - Iron Man
- Cody - Hulk
- Bowser - Mario
- Toad - Thomas the Tank Engine
- Brooklyn Guy - Darth Vader
- Mario - Bowser
- Black Yoshi - SpongeBob
- This episode reveals that Bowser has been brainwashed by the media, and will believe anything he sees on the news, regardless of whether it's actually true or not. This actually explains a few things:
- In Bowser Junior Sneaks Out!, he thought laser tag was dangerous, which is a misconception brought on by media sensationalism.
- Often while watching Charleyyy and Friends, he'll think that whatever is happening to Charleyyy is happening to him as well, such as in Black Yoshi's Job when he thought he had chicken pox, and in Bowser Junior's Big Mess! when he thought he had kidney stones.
- When Chef Pee Pee proceeds to scare Bowser Junior, his hands aren't seen holding the chainsaw.
- Bowser is dressing up as Mario for Halloween even though he hates him. But however, He is shown to be a friend of him.
- Toad strangely disappears when Bowser Junior goes trick or treating in Craig's house, however, the list of character deaths says that Toad got murdered by Chef Pee Pee.
- In the video, Bowser states that he cut off Mario's nose to use for his costume. But in the post-video, Mario's nose is not cut off.
- Goodman mentions Willy Wonka even though he doesn't appear once in the entire SML universe
- it's possible that Willy Wonka does exist in the SML universe but just doesn't want to show his face
- Even though Bowser Junior makes a good point about letting a child use a really sharp object (like a knife) is a bad idea, Bowser Junior uses it anyway.
- at Craig's house when he said there was a penny with the drugs and Reese's peanut butter cups, there is a hand to the right side of Craig's door that is holding a penny.
- It's possible that Logan forgot to put the penny with the drugs and Reese's, and that's why the hand holding the penny appears next to Craig.
- Realistically, the chainsaw would be louder than Chef Pee Pee's voice when we first see him with the chainsaw behind the tree.
- Later that same scene, the chainsaw suddenly becomes louder than Chef Pee Pee's laugh and Junior Cody and Joseph's screaming.
- At 9:44, Joseph says "gorilla-eating chef" instead of "chef-eating gorilla".
Polls have been archived. See here for poll archive.