|Please note the following:
"Bowser Junior's YouTube Channel!" is the 181st episode of SML Movies.
Bowser Junior and his friends make a YouTube channel!
The video starts with Joseph and Cody showing Junior a video similar to a HowToBasic video. Junior thinks it's dumb so the three then decide to make a YouTube channel called superpwnagethomas. They decide to make prank videos. First, they prank a cheerleader that is 21 years old. Junior asks for her phone number.
However, the prank fails because Cody recorded a leaf instead. Then they make a stolen phone prank on Jackie Chu. However, Junior gets smacked in the face. Junior asks Joseph if he caught it, but he didn't because there was no memory left because Cody had recorded a 5-hour video of a butterfly. Then they ask Brooklyn Guy if they could pay him $20 to be in a prank.
However, people start to hate on the video. They prank Tyrone by calling him a n*gga. Unfortunately, Tyrone punches Junior in his right eye off-screen. Cody wants to do videos of Ken, but Junior and Joseph say that no one would watch videos of dolls.
Junior and his friends then see that gaming channels (PewDiePie) can get millions of views for playing "stupid video games", which then sparks the interest of them. They are then playing the Sims 4; customizing their character when Bowser Junior makes his Sim fat and "wants him to be a n*gga". Tyrone is seen coming out of Junior's closet after he hears this and punches him in his left eye off-screen. Junior then says he didn't know there was a black guy in his closet and quits gaming. Junior and Cody suggest trying reaction videos, but Joseph wants to put effort into the videos. Junior decides to do a vlog about his life and records in the kitchen while distracting Chef Pee Pee.
While recording Chef Pee Pee notices his black eyes and asks him how he got those, with Junior saying that he "got it for saying n***a", which causes Junior to have a broken arm and him in a wheelchair. Junior then admits that he heard the word in a rap song and wanted to say it after Cody tells him he should stop saying that word. Junior and Joseph then decide to quit YouTube after they messed up too many times and Junior says that successful YouTubers hacked their way to fame.
However, Cody is then seen watching his leaf video he recorded earlier which has 1B views on his own YouTube channel (hunkycody), and the video ends and cuts to the SML Question.
- Bowser Junior
- Ken (cameo)
- Chef Pee Pee
- Brooklyn T. Guy
- Jackie Chu
- Tyrone (silent cameo)
- Bowser (mentioned)
- Peach (Indirectly mentioned)
- The cheerleader puppet that was reused in this video was previously used for Stacy.
- This is the second time that Bowser Junior is seen in a wheelchair. The first time being in "Bowser Junior's Flu Shot!".
- If the viewer looks closely at 14:20 when Junior says the n-word, Tyrone can be seen coming out of Junior's closet.
- In the same scene, Joseph said "Woah" or "Woof", is unknown if it's an error or intentional.
- This is one of the rare times Junior is called "Bowser Junior."
- Videos of Junior and the How To Basic spin-off can be viewed here. Also viewable is a video of a what-if scenario in which Chef Pee Pee wins the lottery, openly insults Bowser, Junior, and Toad to their faces, and quits, leaving triumphantly (a pre-cursor to Chef Pee Pee Quits!). It's the only one of three channels that Logan created for the episode that is still up.
- superpwnagethomas used to be found here, but was terminated in 2018 for unknown reasons.
- It's backup channel used to be found here, however, the channel has been deleted sometime in 2019 along with Cody's channel.
- hunkycody used to be found Here. However, the channel has been deleted sometime in 2019 along with Junior's backup channel.
- However a video of the same time was uploaded in late 2020.
- "N*gga" (x3) is censored.
- This is the second time a HowToBasic reference has been made. The first being in "Bowser Goes To The Movies!".
- The YouTube channel LilShreddaTV is Lovell's channel.
- Running Gag: Junior keeps getting punched by Tyrone for using the N-word.
- This is the first episode where there are two SML references in one video.
- Junior and Cody saying that they could make reaction videos by missing all the jokes and details or just sitting and watching the video silently and then saying that it sucks could be a reference to the much-hated trend of reaction videos.
- The segment where Bowser Jr. mentions reacting to other videos was by people who react to SML videos as a reference to themselves. For example, gamecubedude300, a YouTuber that reacted to Logan's videos, said that he wondered if Logan knew he existed. Logan replied with a comment stating that he liked the reaction video.
- This was the first time Junior used the n-word being racist.
- Junior not wanting numbers on his username is a reference to how Logan deleted his old channel due to him not wanting numbers.
- This episode shows that Bowser Junior does not like Logan Thirtyacre, his voice actor.
- Chef Pee Pee telling Junior not to post his face on YouTube is similar to the intro at the start of almost every Kid Temper Tantrum video from Oh Shiitake Mushrooms, which Leland tells his dad not to post the video on YouTube.
- At 12:16, the comments say "FAKE AND GAY!!!". It is also the words that Hugh Jasshol uses from Smosh to Anthony and Ian.
- Junior & Joseph not wanting 69 at the end of their channel name was a reference to Logan not wanting 1994 at the end of his channel name when creating his first channel which is now deleted which was SuperMarioLogan1994.
- It is unknown why Chef Pee Pee didn't hear Junior, Joseph, and Cody planning the prank. Chef Pee Pee would since they were in the living room right next to the kitchen and he would have easily heard them.
- However, it could be that they said it silently or Chef Pee Pee does not have really good hearing.
- It is unknown why Junior and Cody were unaware and didn't care about pranking Jackie Chu since he was their teacher.
- It is unknown how Tyrone got into Junior's closet unless he followed him home.
- Stacy states that she's 21 despite Chef Pee Pee being 26 in 2016 and being her younger brother, it is possible that Logan forgot or it's a different person.
Polls have been archived. See here for poll archive.