"Bowser Junior's Wings!" is the 510th episode of SML Movies.
Bowser Junior gets wings!
The video begins with Bowser Junior flying a paper airplane, then he meets Elizabeth and falls in love with her. However, she sees Joseph, who she thinks is a bird and then falls in love with him. Because Joseph has wings, Elizabeth is attracted to him. Then Elizabeth leaves Junior and then flies with Joseph.
Bowser Junior is telling Chef Pee Pee that Joseph fell in love with Elizabeth instead of him, with Chef Pee Pee replying that he is ugly and cries all the time. Bowser Junior then brings Elizabeth hot wings, but she doesn't like hot wings. He then goes home and turns on the TV. In the Red Bull commercial a Goomba was walking but then Mario squishes Goomba and laughs at him. Then Goomba uses Red Bull to drink it so he could teach Mario a lesson by getting wings. He starts flying, takes Mario's hat and Mario gets angry. at the end of the Red Bull commercial it says Red Bull gives you wings. After the commercial Junior went to go buy some Red Bull drinks so he could have wings just like in the commercial. He drinks Red Bull and jumps off his roof because he thought that drinking Red Bull would give him wings while it was not true. However, Bowser Junior broke both of his legs.
Bowser Junior decided he wanted to sue Red Bull $10,000 for false advertising. He then buys a Buzz Lightyear toy and takes the toys "wings" off and puts them on himself. He decides to jump off the roof a second time, where he breaks both his legs, his left arm and his head. Bowser Junior asks Mr. Goodman if he could sue Pixar, but Goodman tells him that he should strap himself to a rocket so that he can fly but that fails to with Bowser Junior breaking into a million pieces.
Bowser Junior wanted to sue Mr. Goodman, but Mr. Goodman wouldn't let him. Junior was just a head, but he managed to get his body back and go to bed. He then decides to invite Joseph over for a sleepover to attempt to break his wings to get Elizabeth to like him. Junior gets the hammer to break Joseph's wings, but it failed when Joseph woke up as Junior was about to hit him with the hammer. Joseph left, but luckily Junior finds a shooting star and wishes for wings. He gets wings and looked forward to seeing Elizabeth, but unfortunately Elizabeth died from falling 1,000 feet (around the height of the Eiffel Tower) before Junior got to show her his new wings. Joseph tells Junior that the lesson is that we shouldn't change our true selves for someone to like you.
- Bowser Junior
- Chef Pee Pee
- Brooklyn T. Guy (via FaceTime)
- Mr. Goodman
- Mario (commercial)
- Goomba/Paragoomba (commercial)
- Buzz Lightyear (toy)
- This is the first time Elizabeth appears in a thumbnail.
- This is Elizabeth's third appearance.
- This is also Elizabeth’s first appearance in 2020.
- This is Junior and Joseph's 8th appearance in a row.
- Junior and Joseph are back into Koopas. This is likely showing that the puppet and plush versions of the characters are confirmed to at least be alternating.
- When Junior said "a girl should like you for who you are" at the end, it might've been a reference to the accusations of Chilly being a gold digger and only liking Logan for his money.
- After this video, Junior's wings are not permanent as in the first Behind the Scenes video, Logan revealed that Junior will only have wings in just this episode. This was later confirmed in "Bowser Junior The Babysitter!" where he went back to normal without the wings.
- The animation in the Red Bull commercial is made by Nicktendo.
- This is the first time since "The Remote!" that Junior says "Eh-heh!".
- This is the first video where Elizabeth dies.
- This is the second video where Junior tries to injure Joseph out of jealousy, with the first being Bowser Junior's Daddy Problem!.
- When Joseph takes Elizabeth for a flight with him, he sings the lines "I can show you the world" and "A whole new world" from the Disney film, Aladdin.
- This is one of the rare times in which the video came out 3 days after the last video. A new video usually comes out every 4-6 days.
- Bowser Junior attempts to get wings by drinking Red Bull. Coincidentally, in Joseph's New Shell!, Junior argues with Joseph for his new shell by asking him if he is in a Red Bull commercial, which is a reference to the slogan, "Red Bull gives you wiiings". Thus, this could be a possible foreshadowing to this video.
- Junior breaks the fourth wall when he explains to the viewers how he got his body back. He says it's not real since it's a YouTube video.
- Additionally, this may be a reference to cartoon logic, meaning that certain things in cartoons are meant to happen that way due to those things being unable to happen in real life, or it's just that certain things that happen in cartoons just don't make sense in general.
- When Elizabeth sees Joseph at the beginning of the video, she asks if it's a bird or a plane. This is a reference to the DC Comics where when someone sees Superman, they ask if it's a bird or a plane.
- Elizabeth asks if Joseph is a bird because he has wings, as most creatures with wings are birds. Joseph became part bird in Joseph's New Shell and remained partially bird (mostly turtle) since then.
- The song referenced at the end when Junior and Joseph sing is "I believe I can fly" by R. Kelly.
- Joseph is shown to be unfaithful as he is still in a relationship with Sprinkle. However, he could've possibly broken up with her.
- Bowser Jr. suing RedBull is a reference to an actual lawsuit where someone sued Red Bull because they didn’t get wings and won. The lawsuit is the reason why Red Bull puts extra I’s in the word wings in their ads. The settlement in real life was $13,000,000 (United States Dollars) as in the SML movie, it was only $10,000.
- Bowser Junior becoming hyperactive from the Red Bull could be a callback to Bowser Junior's Addiction where the same thing happens to Junior after he drank coffee in the aforementioned video.
- The behind the scenes video has an alternative title from the title of the video. The title of the behind the scenes video is "Bowser Junior Gets Wings!", while the title of this video is "Bowser Junior’s Wings!".
- The thumbnail of the BTS features Junior with angel-like wings as opposed to the Paratroopa wings he gains in the video and on the thumbnail of the main video.
- Part 2 of the BTS for this video officially confirms that the SML shorts are no longer being produced and were cancelled due to the videos needing to be 10 minutes or longer in order to earn enough revenue.
- This episode was uploaded 2 years after "Jeffy Plays Baseball!".
- When Junior is on the roof and he's talking to Joseph, Lovell's leg can be seen.
- While Pixar made Toy Story, the rights ultimately go to Disney Enterprises, Inc.