"Bowser Junior's Sick Pool Party!" (stylized as Bowser Junior's SICK Pool Party!) is the 503rd episode of SML Movies.
Bowser Junior goes to a pool party!
Junior and Joseph are watching TV, suddenly a news broadcast comes on saying that, due to the cough cough. people should practice social distancing and stay 6 peeps away from each other. After hearing this, Joseph and Junior decide they wanna have a pool party, not worried about the pandemic. They decide to invite Cody, but he doesn't budge. They then decide to go to his house where his Mom protects him. Joseph and Junior have a pool party at his neighbors anyway and facetime Cody for the pool party. Junior then throws his phone underwater, nearly drowning Cody.
After the party, Joseph and Junior come out sick. They call a doctor, Brooklyn Guy, who's brought in by Brad. Brooklyn Guy tells them that they probably have the cough-cough, and now all they can do is stay 6 peeps away from each other. When Junior asks what's the cure, Brooklyn Guy says there is no cure. Junior tries to hang out with Chef Pee Pee, but Chef Pee Pee sends him away to quarantine. Junior and Joseph don't know what to do, but then suddenly Brooklyn Guy comes in telling them they don't have the cough cough because they're turtles, and that they probably just have the common cold. Joseph and Junior then just decide to cough on each other as Brooklyn Guy hums "Get Outside!" with Brad dancing.
- Bowser Junior
- Judith (cameo)
- Chef Pee Pee
- Mr. Goodman
- Brooklyn T. Guy (via FaceTime)
- Brad (debut)
- Bert (mentioned)
- Ernie (mentioned)
- This is the first video where Chris Netherton's house exterior is seen.
- Starting with this video, Chris stopped playing his characters in-person due to being paranoid that he could catch the coronavirus at Logan's house. As a result, his characters now only appear via FaceTime until a vaccine is made (the sole exception being if a video is filmed outdoors, such as in "The Baseball Game!", but even then, he wears a mask, making his voice sound muffled), and Lance and Lovell have picked up some of Chris' characters.
- Brooklyn T. Guy sings the ending music in the video before it ends. Junior ends the video "Bowser Junior Almost Goes To Sleep Forever!" with a similar gag.
- When Joseph says "No more big government" it is a reference to The Cat In The Hat movie.
- Junior mentions that his neighbor is missing and he thinks his wife fed him to the tigers. This is a reference to Carole Baskin, a viral internet meme about an animal rights activist whose husband disappeared who's being accused of murdering him. It also foreshadows the next video.
- This episode proves that Junior doesn’t have much care towards Cody.
- This is the first time since "The South Pole Santa!" where the gap between two videos was under 4 days.
- This was uploaded four years after "Pop Rocks and Coke!".
- This is the second video where Junior and Joseph being turtles affects the plot, the first one being "The Human Potion!". It does not happen with Cody here since he is in his house for the entirety of the video. However, it is possible that he realized he was a turtle, and couldn't get the virus, offscreen.
- Someone would always turn the phone away when ending the FaceTime with Cody or Brooklyn Guy as to not show Pablo's contacts.
- When Junior hangs the phone up in the pool, Chris's name is seen instead of Cody.
- In the video, Goodman and Brooklyn T Guy told Junior and Joseph to stay six peeps away from each other, while in real life, people are supposed to stay six feet apart from each other.
- On the call with Brooklyn Guy, Lovell and Chris's heads are briefly seen.
- There are slight delays during the calls, probably because it takes time before the audio of them talking takes a while to get to the other caller.
- They were, however, on the FaceTime app, as the contact screen shows after the call (even though the characters try to hide the phone screen after each ending to not see Chris's number). This is one of the first video chats to not be pre-recorded.