Bowser Junior and his friends play house!
The video starts off with Junior and his friends wondering what to do, as it's raining outside. Junior then decided to play house and his friends agree.
Working Things Out
Junior went to the kitchen and he agreed with Joseph that they have worked out the family relationship since they don’t want to stress Sally out. Junior ask Joseph what he’s cooking and Joseph said he is cooking hotdogs. But however, Junior got mad and said that he told Joseph he wanted chicken nugget. So they then decided to argue.
Nice Family Dinner
Junior then arrive in the kitchen with a burger, fries and a couple of beers. Cody(Sally) ask Junior where he got those and Junior said, McDonalds. Joseph disagrees and questions that they don’t sell beer in McDonald. Junior then started to argue and roast each other until Sally announced that his graduation is tomorrow at 5 PM. Junior and Joseph said they will both arrive on time. Joseph however doubt Junior and Junior denies,
5 O'Clock Tomorrow
It is currently 5PM tomorrow and Junior was shown sleeping by the couch will a load of beer. Junior wakes up and found out that it is 5 PM so he woke up and ride on the batmobile to the graduation. He went on until the police(Toad) came nearby and said that Batman reported a stolen vehicle. Batman denies. They continue to argue until Toad smelt alcohol. Toad suspected that Junior is drunk so he decided to arrest him. Junior tries to escape but driving away on his car but since he is drunk, his car drove all around the road bumping the sides considering he is drunk. Toad soon manage sso arrest Junior and the scene ended with a graduation photo with Cody graduating and Joseph as they question where Junior is.
After Cody graduates, Cody and Joseph visit Junior in jail. Cody and Joseph are both very angry at Junior for missing Cody's graduation. Junior thinks he will be bailed out quick like he always is but Joseph says it's not very likely. Cody then says he doesn't love Junior anymore.
Time To Lawyer Up
Junior's Lawyer(Richard) tells Junior that he's getting a year in jail (brought down from 5 years at first) with 6 months with good behavior. Richard says that he will take care of Junior's family for those 6–12 months.
One Year Later
Toad let's Junior out of jail after a year because Junior didn't have good behavior.
The New Family
Junior goes to his house to find Richard basically replaced Junior as the father in his family and is doing a better job at it than Junior did. They have a much happier life and eat the best food. Junior only gets a giant pea for dinner. Cody reveals that he split up with Ken and started dating Pepperidge. Richard makes Junior, Joseph and Cody go outside as Richard bought Cody a pony that won the 'Being The Best Pony' award. Richard also bought Cody a pink corvette in case she didn't like the pony. Junior instead gets Cody the slinky he used in jail. When Cody doesn't like the slinky, Junior starts crying and runs off. Richard, Cody and Joseph go back to eating dinner. Joseph starts to get a little annoyed at Richard for being mean to Junior. Richard gets mad and beats Joseph with a stack of money in his hand. He also throws a ton of money at Cody. Joseph then leaves to go to the country club.
I Still Love You
Junior is talking about his problems to Heather when Joseph walks in. Joseph then reveals how much she wants Junior back in the family. Just when they start to 'kiss', Richard walks in angry that Joseph cheated on him. Richard decided to divorce Joseph.
Back To Normal
Cody, Junior and Joseph are eating dinner together like old times. Junior and Joseph are glad things are back to normal while Cody misses being rich. Then Junior beats Cody. Then Joseph reveals that she's pregnant with Richard's baby. Junior starts throwing plates at Joseph when Cody's phone rings. It's Cody's Mom so Cody has to go home. Then the episode ends.
- Bowser Junior
- Richard Goodman
- Judy (mentioned)
- Batman (mentioned)
- This is the second appearance of Richard Goodman.
- Richard mentions the song Yankie Doodle, which may be a subtle reference to his first appearance in Mr. Goodman's Son!, where Jeffy annoys Mario by singing the song with his cat piano.
- This is the first playtime video since March 2017.
- This is also the first playtime video to be uploaded on SuperLuigiLogan.
- Richard's roles in the video is a reference to his father's attitude and his own in Mr. Goodman's Son!. This also implies that Goodman was abusive towards his wife when Richard slapped Joseph with a wad of cash.
- The pink Corvette used in this video was originally used in Bowser Junior's Playtime 5, where Junior was seen driving it.
- This video contained the shortest scene in the entire playtime series, as the "One Year Later" scene lasted for about six seconds.
- In the thumbnail, Richard Goodman's face is mad.
- Richard doesn't wear his AirPods in this episode. Probably because his father confiscated it after Richard realizes the lesson on how money can't buy everything.
- Richard states that Junior had five DUI's, but he really has four.