| Please note the following:
Bowser Junior and his friends play pretend house!
The video starts with Bowser Junior, Joseph, and Cody quietly sitting on the couch. Junior asks Joseph and Cody if they want to play house, and they say yes.
Last Family Breakfast
Sally (Cody), Ken, Sally's mom (Joseph), and Sally's dad (Junior) are seen eating breakfast at the table. Sally asks her dad to pass her the low-fat milk, but he says that her mother needs it more than she does. Joseph gets very angry and direly tells Sally to "give her dad another beer and his car keys so he can get another DUI", and Junior tells Sally to "give her mother a calculator to add up all the guys that she slept with". Joseph claims that she hasn't slept with anybody else but Junior, but Junior says that he saw her sleeping with his boss on the couch. Joseph suggests that they just get through the day so they don't have to talk to each other anymore, and Junior agrees.
Junior tells Sally that he and her mother are finalizing their divorce, and Sally is relieved, saying that their relationship never worked out anyway. Junior angrily yells at Joseph to give him his toast, and Joseph says that he always bickers about everything. When the toast is done, Joseph picks it up, but the toast is so hot that she drops it on the table. Junior yells at Joseph for dropping the toast, and Joseph complains that Junior bickers about every little thing. Sally tells her parents to stop arguing until the divorce lawyer arrives.
The family continues eating breakfast, and Sally says that Ken has an announcement. Sally moves the toaster, and finds a wedding ring behind it, meaning that Ken is proposing to Sally. Joseph is happy for her daughter's engagement, but Junior says that Sally can't get married. Joseph tells Junior to let their daughter get married, but Junior says that Sally's only 16. Sally says that she's old enough to make her own decisions and that Junior doesn't know what love is.
Sally leaves with Ken, and Joseph tells Junior that Sally has a point. Junior tells Joseph that she doesn't know what love is either and calls her a "whore". Joseph tells Junior that he's a slob and that he needs to get a job.
The divorce lawyer (Felipe) arrives, and states that if Junior and Joseph sign the divorce agreement, Junior gets the beer, Joseph gets Sally, and the two of them have to split their property equally. Junior and Joseph sign the agreement, and the two are officially divorced and they each get half of the property.
I GET HALF
Sally, Ken, Junior, and Joseph are seen eating at the table, only this time there is a line down the middle of the table. Sally asks why there's a line and why she can't cross it. Joseph tells her that she gets half of the house and Junior gets the other half. Sally tells her parents that she's marrying Ken tomorrow. Junior complains that he has to pay for the wedding, but Sally says that Ken's paying for the whole thing because he's a lawyer-astronaut-doctor-scientist. Junior decides to go find a job.
Junior is seen at the Krusty Krab, nervous about his job interview. D-Money Junior then calls Junior in for his interview. D-money looks at Junior's record and sees a DUI. Junior tells him that it was an onetime thing and that he doesn't drink anymore. D-Money isn't sure if he should hire Junior, but Junior says that he really needs the job, and D-Money decides to hire him.
Junior is grilling patties and Joseph comes up to him and tells him that Sally's getting married tomorrow and she wants a puppy as a wedding gift. Junior says that he can't afford a puppy, but Joseph says that he can because he has a job now. Junior agrees to get Sally a puppy.
Junior is drunk at a bar with Jeffy as the bartender. Junior asks Jeffy for another beer, but Jeffy says that he's had too many and he's cutting him off. Junior sees a Barbie doll and tries to flirt with her, but he realizes that his daughter's wedding is today and that he still needs to get her a puppy. Junior then asks Jeffy for his keys.
Sally and Joseph are seen at the wedding hall for Sally's wedding, and Joseph is happy for her daughter. Sally asks where her dad is, and Joseph gets angry that Junior isn't at the wedding. Junior is then seen driving drunk while he is dragging the puppy with his car. However, he accidentally crashes into a cop's (Toad) motorcycle. Toad walks up to Junior's car and asks him if he's been drinking, but Junior denies it. Toad says that he smells alcohol on his breath and he arrests Junior.
Back at the wedding, Sally says that her dad isn't coming. Joseph decides to walk down the aisle with Sally. Felipe (who is also the priest) asks Sally and Ken if they want to be married, and they both agree. Sally then kisses Ken, and Joseph is crying tears of joy. Sally suddenly goes into labor, and Felipe reveals that he is also a doctor. He tells Sally to push, and she gives birth to a baby girl. Sally wants to name her baby Phoebe, but Joseph breaks character says that Phoebe is a stupid name and that she should name her Sebastian. Sally tells Joseph that her baby is a girl so she's naming her Phoebe.
Junior is sleeping in jail, when Sally and Joseph come to visit him. Joseph is angry that Junior missed his daughter's wedding and the birth of his first grandchild. Junior is confused, and Sally tells Junior to meet his granddaughter Phoebe. Junior also breaks character and tells Sally that Phoebe is a stupid name, and he starts abusing the little baby by vigorously shaking her. Sally and Joseph start screaming in such horror and Toad attempts to shoot Junior by the head. Chef Pee Pee suddenly tells Junior that Bowser told him that his friends need to go home because it's one in the morning. Everyone is upset that they have to go home, but Junior says that they can play again next time, thus concludes the episode.
- Bowser Junior
- D-Money Junior
- Chef Pee Pee (cameo)
- Patrick (mentioned)
- Unnamed Puppy
- Mr Krabs (mentioned)
- This marks Felipe's first appearance since Bowser Junior Goes To Disney World!.
- This marks D-Money Junior's first appearance since Bowser Junior's Playtime 3.
- Running Gag: Joseph saying "half" with emphasis.
- This is the time 2nd we see Jeffy without him in the thumbnail.
- The SpongeBob cooking set Junior got Chef Pee Pee for Christmas is used in this video.
- Patrick is the only member of Junior's friend group not in this video.
- This is the first video that Jeffy appeared in without Mario. Mainly because Mario is out on a date with Rosalina.
- This is also the second time Jeffy appears without Rosalina, the first being Bowser Junior's Game Night 3.
- When Chef Pee Pee is telling that Junior's friends need to go, the ISIS picture that Junior drew from Bowser Junior Gets Rabies! can be seen in the background.
- This is the first time that Ken and Cody get married.
- This is the least viewed Playtime Video.
- At 8:35 Bowser Junior calls the dog “Clifford”. This is a reference to “Clifford The Big Red Dog”.
- Joseph's wig apparently resembles the hairstyle of the deceased Princess Diana of Wales.
- In late 2017, this video got age-restricted.
- A clip of the video was Shown in a Chilly vlog on Logan and Chilly's wedding in 2018.
- At 8:10 and 8:11 the words "fuck" and "fucked" are uncensored.
- At 11:34 the word "surprise" is misspelled as "surpise".
- Junior missing the wedding and the birth of Phoebe shouldn't really matter for Joseph since they're divorced and don't love each other anymore.
- At 5:50 Junior says "Thank you so merch" not "much"
- Although Bowser isn't mentioned in this video Chef Pee Pee explained to Junior and his friends that he told them it was time to go.
- At the end of the video Chef Pee Pee said that Joseph,Cody and Toad had to go due to it was 1 am, but Toad lives with Mario with Bowser Junior