Not to be confused with Bowser Junior's Playtime Problem!
Bowser Junior and his friends play house! And they take it too seriously....
This video starts out with Bowser in bed. Junior ask Bowser if he could play with him and he responds no. Junior then ask if he could invite his friends in and he responds he can but only if he invites Cody. However Junior don't want to invite Cody because he thinks that he is weird. So Junior then went down stairs to ask Chef Pee Pee to make him a snack for his friends. Chef Pee Pee said he could try to find one. Junior then starts to play with the train until a doorbell ring. Cody is out door. Junior slams the door but then open the door back because of what Bowser told him. Cody wants to play Thomas but Junior tell him to play the green train. Cody said he is allergic to primary color so Junior gave him the red train. Then another doorbell ring and Joseph is here with the basketball. Unfortunately, he got disappointed when he finds out Junior invited Cody and drops his plans to play basketball with Junior.
Back in the toy room, Junior gets Cody to stop playing trains because Joseph's here. The three of them are debating what to do. Joseph wanted to play some fighting games and Connect 4 while Junior wants to play Checkers. However, none of them are three-player games. Cody wanted to play Monopoly, but Joseph refuses. Junior then gets the idea to play house.
- This is the first Bowser Junior and Friends video not to feature Toad.
- This is one of few regular Junior videos to get a sequel.
- This is also the only playtime episode with Bowser appearing.
- This is the first time Junior and Joseph kiss each other.
- This is the longest Playtime video and the most viewed Playtime video.
- Chef Pee Pee got shot and got turned into fried chicken in the last episode but in this episode, he comes back to life.
- Its unknow why that Cody left his Ken doll at Junior's house. He probably went back to get it offscreen.
|Bowser Junior's Playtime|
|SuperMarioLogan||Part 1 • Part 2 • Part 3 • Part 4 • Part 5|
|[How does it work?]|