"Bowser Junior's Piggy Bank!" is the 240th episode of SML Movies.
The video starts with Bowser Jr, Joseph, and Cody on the couch, and they try to watch TV, but the remote doesn't work. They all start to panic. Joseph runs to the kitchen to get new batteries, but there are only AAA's available. However, one battery was in backwards. After fixing it, it works again. Once the TV is on, they see a commercial for a cool new Hot Wheels toy that was 60 dollars. They want it the same day, but Cody says how it's unrealistic as it's $60, plus tax, which makes it 64 dollars. Junior says he can get the money from his dad, and goes and asks his dad for 64 dollars, however, he says that he has to wait until his birthday. Bowser then shows Jr his piggy bank, which has over $100 worth of money in there that he has saved since age 18.
Bowser then shows Jr he got his a piggy bank that was shaped like Thomas the Train. Junior asks if there's money in it, to which Bowser says no, and that he has to save it himself. Bowser gives Jr a penny, and says he has to save the rest. Chef Pee Pee then comes to get Bowser to go and get some food, leaving Junior with his friends, and the piggy bank with a penny in it. Jr's wishes to get money from his dad's piggy pank, but Bowser threatens Jr into not having a birthday that year if he took any money from it.
Junior then goes back to his friends with the Thomas piggy bank. He and his friends hatch a plan to steal $64 from Bowser's piggy bank. Cody says how this could dramatically backfire on him, but they all eventually agree to go through with the plan. They push Bowser's piggy bank off the counter, breaking it open. They then get the $64 they need, and then buy the toy they wanted. While they were playing with it, Junior's dad calls him, and asks Junior what he's doing, the says he'll be home in 2 minuets.
Junior and his friends then all start panicking, and start to clean up the mess. As they start, Cody explains how there was a plug on the bottom of the pig, and they could have gotten the money without breaking open the pig. Junior then gets very angry at Cody, and out of anger, smashes a piece of the pig into even smaller pieces. They eventually hide the pieces in the pantry. They need to get a replacement pig, to which Junior then asks Cody to get his mom. This pisses off Cody, to which he leaves. Then, Junior and Joseph decide they should try to put it back together. Junior says to use Joseph's braces, but this pisses off Joseph, and he leaves too. On his own, Junior starts panicking. Toad then comes and asks what's up. Junior explains, and asks for help. Toad provides a replacement pig, but it's a real pig.
Bowser then gets home, and tries to put some more coins in his piggy bank, but then discovers it's oinking. Oblivious to what happened, he believed his piggy bank turned into a real pig, and called the police. The officer comes in, and is shocked as to what happened. He alerts it to the press, and it becomes a huge thing in the news. Eventually, the officer has to search Bowser's house to see if he was lying. The officer eventually looks in the pantry, and finds the broken piggy bank. He gets angry, and calls Bowser over, calling him a liar, and arrests him. Junior then makes up another lie that it was Cody's mom who turned into a pig. The video ends with Junior Saying he didn't learn anything that day.
- Bowser Junior
- Brooklyn T. Guy
- Dr. Finkleshitz
- Chef Pee Pee (does not speak)
- Thomas (piggy bank form only)
- Judy (mentioned)
- Joseph's Mom (mentioned)
- This is the first appearance of Dr. Finkleshitz since The Alien!.
- This is the fourth time Joseph's braces were mentioned. Others (in order) are Bowser Junior's 1st Grade! Part 3, The Elevator!, and Bowser Junior's Game Night 4.
- This is Toad's first appearance since Chef Pee Pee's Birthday Surprise!
- When the Hot Wheels commercial shows, It is possible that it was filmed in Logan's new house.
- Bowser and Bowser Junior break the fourth wall in this episode; Bowser says he doesn't feel like voicing Chef Pee Pee in this video, while Junior breaks the fourth wall by telling the audience he didn't learn a single thing.
- Cody didn't have to put the back of the remote on, as it would still work without it. However, it was probably because he didn't want the batteries to fall out of the remote.
- This is the third time Bowser gets arrested, the first was Bowser Junior's Cellphone, and the second was Home Alone. However, it is unknown if he still got arrested after Bowser Junior said it was Cody's mom who turned into a pig.
- This is the first appearance of the pig. Second is Jeffy's Shirt!
- At 4:16, You can see a drawing on the side of the refrigerator, You can see why in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehPMohkXKK4&t=1221s
- Bowser said that Junior would need 60,000 more pennies, when he would actually need 6,399 more.
- In The Alien! Dr. Finkleshitz name was spelled "Finkleshitz" in this video it was spelled "Finkleshits"
- In Bowser Junior's Lemonade Stand! Bowser Junior already had a Thomas piggy bank on his lemonade stand.
- Bowser said he would be 2 minutes, but he was actually 3 minutes. However, he said "about" so the number wasn't exact. This however could be a reference to Bowser Junior's Cheeseburger where Chef Pee Pee points out Bowser doesn't know how to count time.