"Bowser Junior's Painting!" is the 207th episode of SML Movies.
Bowser Junior creates a painting worth $50 Million Dollars!
It starts with Chef Pee Pee, painting himself killing Junior with a butcher knife. Junior came in, telling Chef Pee Pee that his friends are coming. Chef Pee Pee said to Junior that the doctor says painting is going to be his stress reliever. His friends were knocking, Junior talked to them about watching TV and they are watching woman's basketball. Chef Pee Pee yelled at Junior if he was watching it and Junior lied. Then, they wanted to continue watching, but there was breaking news of Jacque Pierre François making a painting called the "Sneeze", which took three years to make and is worth 30 million dollars.
Joseph and Cody were complimenting the painting but Junior thought that he could do the same thing in one minute, so he tried doing so, but failed to accomplish to make the same painting as Jacque Pierre François's. He did, however, make a simple painting of a house, a cloud, the sun, and the garden, that he claimed that would be worth even more. Joseph and Cody complained about how basic it is and how there are design flaws with the house and the grass. They wanted it "more natural", so Junior drew an apple tree that made Joseph and Cody think it was something else. Again, Joseph and Cody pointed out the design flaws, like the spiky grass and the lack of branches. They wanted to grab for a snack.
Finally, with Junior's last canvas, he accidentally dropped it into the paint and indirectly made something that attracted Joseph and Cody. They were complimenting his art. Junior called the drawing the "Oops" because it fell on the plate.
Goodman came in and complimented the painting as well. Cody told Junior that he also wanted a compliment on his small drawing too. Junior told him that he took 13 years to make the drawing and Goodman told him that it is worth 50 million dollars. He also asked for its name and Junior said that it was called "Oops". Goodman came rushing into the news that Junior drew a better painting, worth 50 million dollars, even before he was born.
Goodman asked Junior if he wanted the money in cash or credit, and Junior wanted it in cash. Then, there was a doorbell and if was Jacque Pierre François, who wanted to challenge Junior in an art duel. Junior couldn't understand Jacque's accent, as he heard it multiple times as "out duel". Later on, Jacque Pierre François saw Junior's competing painting. Jacque Pierre François guessed Junior dropping it on the plate, but Junior lied. So, Jacque wanted to see the proof of art skills in the art duel.
There is a set of rules for the duel: brushes only, no noses, no dropping in the plate, and if Jacque wins, he would get 50 million dollars, if not, Junior gets 30 million dollars and the loser has to never paint ever again. Goodman told them to paint until the music stops. Then, for some time, both Junior and Jacque Pierre François were seen painting. Then, Goodman stopped them when the music stopped, then the paintings were then covered for a surprise. They both unveiled their paintings (Junior drew a pizza, while Jacque painted the entire canvas black), and Goodman was seen complimenting Jacque for his art. Junior and Jacque found ways to make their art more figurative and more meaningful and Goodman was feeling more love for both art pieces, giving them a tie. However, both Junior and Jacque wanted a tiebreaker, so they were given 10 more seconds to add something to her. Jacque cut his ear off for the art piece. Junior didn't like seeing that, so he quit and made Jacque the winner.
Goodman was on the news talking about this painting and he said that Jacque called her the "Sacrifice" and the painting was worth 100 million dollars. Junior was mad he couldn't get 30 million dollars. Cody asked if Junior mentioned his "reality" painting and Junior replied with no. The video ends with Junior watching women's basketball.
- This is the second time Cody is straight. The first was in Bowser Junior's Summer School 3.
- Mostly in this video, swear words are uncensored.
- "F*ck" is the only word that is censored.
- François cutting his ear off is a reference to Vincent Van Gogh an artist who also cut his ear off.
- It is later revealed in the series that François is indeed Jeffy's biological father.
- This is the first and only major appearance of Jacques Pierre François because of the fact he committed suicide between this episode and Jeffy's Parents!.
- The conditions of the bet are ignored in Drawing Jeffy! It is possibly because of Jacques Being Dead.
- During the art duel between Bowser Junior & François, the same music plays as the commercial from Bowser Junior Goes To The Fair!.
- In real life, You cannot make millions of dollars with splattered paintings. (However, this may have been the case for this video to be played for comedic effect)
- Cody thought he was gonna see some tits/breasts on Women's Basketball, but it's revealed in many vids that he is gay. This might be his straight side.
- In reality, it would have taken Jacques 75% of a year to make each color, not 1 1/4 of a year.
- Goodman said that Junior and Jacques Pierre François can't use any other tool besides their brush but Jacques Pierre François used a scissor to cut his ear off.
- Jacques Pierre François was probably the loving father of Jeffy while Nancy Jeffy was the hating mother. Jeffy might have been at the apartment even being offscreen so Jacques Pierre François might have had time to get him because he probably loves Jeffy.