"Bowser Junior's Nintendo 3DS" is the 214th episode of SML Movies.
Bowser Junior is watching TV when all of a sudden, a commercial for the New Nintendo 3DS XL comes on. After which, his friends bang on his door and show him their New Nintendo 3DS systems. Junior becomes jealous and asks his dad if he can buy one, his dad then presents him with multiple old school handheld consoles, which is the Game Boy family (Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance and Game Boy Advance SP). Junior gets made fun of relentlessly by his friends and he trades in the Game Boys for a Nintendo 2DS at GameStop. After which he gets made fun of again.
He smashes the 2DS with a hammer and throws it down the stairs. He goes back to GameStop, shows the Brooklyn Guy the broken 2DS, and blames it on him saying he bought it like that. Afterwards, Junior threatens to leave a bad yelp review to GameStop. The Brooklyn Guy then gives him the 3DS out of fear. When Junior heads home, he finds that the new hip console is the Game Boy. He then proceeds to argue with his friends about how he just showed them it, but his friends don't seem to remember. The video then ends with Junior screaming.
- This episode features the most gaming systems in one video, being: New Nintendo 3DS XL, Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Game Boy Advance SP, & Nintendo 2DS.
- Bowser Junior originally had an old 3DS XL in Pokemon Part 1 and The Grilled Cheese, but it got burned down in Bowser's House Fire!. He even states that in this video.
- This is the second SML Movie to features a console of the Nintendo DS family, The first one is The Nintendo DSi.
- The New Nintendo 3DS did not come out in 2016, it came out in 2015 (2014 in Japan and Australia).
- The GameBoy didn't came out nowhere as near to 2016.
- Joseph having a 3DS and Gameboy is rather unrealistic due to him being poor.