"Bowser Junior's New Room!" is the 450th episode of SML Movies.
Bowser brings his son and Chef Pee Pee to the kitchen, telling him not to eat the last donut that he had. When Bowser leaves, Chef Pee Pee tempts Junior into eating the donut. Junior does and Bowser finds out. Junior tries to explain to his father that Chef Pee Pee was tempting him into eating the donut but ends up improperly explaining the situation to him. Bowser then drags Junior to his room where he punishes him for his actions by revoking his toy and phone privileges while sternly explaining to him that stealing from others is wrong and that actions have consequences. Joseph then arrives and asks Junior to go out and ding-dong ditching with him. But it was just a scheme set up by Bowser to get Junior into trouble further and to presumably teach Junior a lesson for what he did earlier. Afterwards, Bowser punishes Junior harder by consequently banning him from his room much to his dismay and confusion. After a few minutes of sleeping with Junior, Chef Pee Pee went to Bowser to complain. Bowser told Chef Pee Pee that he'll make him a bed and Chef Pee Pee is really happy. Eventually, Bowser made a bunk bed for both Chef Pee Pee and Junior. And the video ends with Junior further irritating Chef Pee Pee before finally going to bed.
- Bowser Junior
- Chef Pee Pee
- Jeffy (phone case only)
- Thomas (on Junior's bed)
- Mario (cameo in background)
- Chef Pee Pee and Bowser Junior are roommates from this video on.
- It is revealed that Joseph usually stalks Junior every night when he's sleeping. This may imply Joseph has a thing for Junior. However, this could simply be a lie after Bowser made the deal with him.
- This is one of the few episodes where Bowser outwittingly schemes his own son albeit doing so to presumably teach Junior a lesson for stealing his donut
- This is the first video since "Chef Pee Pee Pees Peas" to not have a scene in the Game Room.
- This is the last video of the original room that is used as Bowser Junior's room and Jeffy's room.
- This is the first video in 2019 where Chris doesn't voice anyone.
- This episode was uploaded 3 years after "Bowser Junior Goes To The Sun!".
- The thumbnail is misleading as it hints that Junior's new room will be Thomas-themed but in the actual episode, the playroom becomes the new bedroom.
- This video doesn't have a synopsis.
- Junior mentions that Bowser took away his phone and his toys, however, Bowser is only seen taking away Junior's phone and not his toys.
- However, it is possible that Bowser took Junior's toys away off-screen.
- After Bowser agrees to give Chef Pee Pee a new room, Bowser Junior was crying on the couch again, but for an unknown reason. He might have been crying because he hated the idea of sleeping on the couch alone, he regret that he ate Bowser's strawberry flavoured doughnut, and tried to sneak out the house with Joseph.
- No Charleyyy and Friends episodes were featured in this video.