| Please note the following:
"Bowser Junior's Mom!" is the 424th episode of SML Movies.
Junior wants to know who his real mom is!
The episode starts with Junior, Cody and Joseph bored. So Junior got out a Lego space shuttle for them to build. Things didn't go well, however, when Joseph stole the red pieces Cody needed to build the shuttle and Junior scrambling pieces of another Lego space shuttle. Eventually, Judy arrives. Junior starts to make fun of Cody's Mom and calls her a pig, as usual. Cody says that he has a mom, unlike Junior. Joseph says that even though his mom ran away, he still knows her, but Junior never met his mom. Junior gets mad, kicks Joseph out and runs to his dad. Junior asks his dad who his mom is. Bowser doesn't want to tell him and lies saying that Bowser pooped Junior out. Junior doesn't like that answer and leaves. Bowser calls Shelby and asks her to come and see her son. The doorbell rings. It's Shelby. Bowser asks Chef Pee Pee to make a big family dinner. Bowser introduces Shelby to Junior. Junior is excited that he knows his mom. Junior tells Shelby that he loves her and kisses her on the shell. Bowser and Shelby are on Bowser's bed. Junior runs in. Shelby leaves. Junior asks if he can show off to Cody. Junior tells Cody that he can't call his mom a pig because she's a turtle. Cody then says that he can call Shelby slow. Cody leaves after Junior asks him to. Chef Pee Pee thinks about what to cook and notices Shelby. He decides to make turtle soup. It cuts to Chef Pee Pee telling everyone that dinner is ready. Junior tries it and really likes it. Junior wonders where Shelby is and asks Chef Pee Pee. Chef Pee Pee laughs, not knowing Junior has a mom. Junior says that he does, then describes that she is a real-life turtle. Chef Pee Pee realizes his mistake and starts to cry. Junior tells Bowser that Chef Pee Pee hasn't seen his mom. Bowser assumes that she left. Chef Pee Pee, still crying, talks to himself about how he and Junior ate her. He goes upstairs to tell Junior. Chef Pee Pee says that he has bad news. Junior says there's nothing to make his day worse. Chef Pee Pee, worried, lies and says the bad news is his mom leaving. Chef Pee Pee almost leaves but instead tells Junior the truth, that Junior ate her and Chef Pee Pee cooked. Junior finds Shelby, confused. He tells Chef Pee Pee that he didn't cook her. Chef Pee Pee, in disbelief, says that he cooked her in a pot. Junior says that he took Shelby out of the pot before she was cooked. Junior invites his dad upstairs. Bowser is very happy. Junior tells his mom to stay. Shelby walks around. Junior thinks she wants to stay.
- Bowser Junior
- Chef Pee Pee
- Bunghole (background)
- Joseph's Mom (mentioned)
- Shrek (mentioned)
- Jeffy (Appears in Advert)
- This episode shares a few similarities to the South Park episode, "Scott Tennorman Must Die" as Junior and Bowser were fed soup from Chef Pee Pee what was assumed to be Shellby in the soup like how in that South Park Episode, Cartman fed Scott Tennorman his parents who were made to chili, but unlike that South Park episode where Tennorman's parents were actually killed, cooked, and fed to a relative, it turned out Shellby was not cooked and is okay. Whether that was meant to be a small reference to that South Park episode is unknown.
- This video was supposed to upload on February 14th, 2019 Which it's not a Valentine's day Special.
- During the scene where he says that he's glad to finally see his mom and wonders if his parents can help him with the Lego missile, if looked closely on the table in the playroom, a clay model of Bunghole can be seen, who was Jeffy's imaginary friend in Jeffy's Imaginary Friend!.
- Chef Pee Pee making "turtle soup" is a reference to Koopa's New Job, his very first appearance.