"Bowser Junior's Midnight Snack!" is the 111th episode of SML Movies.
Bowser Junior wakes up at midnight feeling super hungry!
The episode begins with Junior watching Doofy The Dragon before going to sleep. A few hours later, he was woken by his stomach in the middle of the night and went to bother Chef Pee Pee for gummy worms at a Gas Station.
Chef Pee Pee refuses to take him anywhere and goes back to sleep. Junior goes into the kitchen to see what there is to eat, and there is plenty of snack cakes, chips and candy mounted on the counter, but Junior is so picky that he mixes them all as disgusting until he finds Macaroni and Cheese. Only one problem: he can't find a pot to cook it in.
Junior makes a loud mess trying to find the pot and it wakes Chef Pee Pee up, causing him to angrily question his existence and finally agree to take Junior to a gas station.
When they get in the car, Chef Pee Pee angrily tells Junior how ridiculous it is when he woke him up to take him to a gas station. Junior then says he will get a bunch of snacks: gummy worms, a drink, and Twizzlers but Chef Pee Pee stops him saying that he will only get gummy worms, the one thing that he bothered him for.
Despite Chef Pee Pee's recommendation to act civilized in public, Junior makes a mess with the M&Ms, then requests a Slurpee with the biggest cup mixed with Coca Cola, Green Apple, and Cotton Candy. Junior then refuses a Slurpee and protests against Chef Pee Pee's orders to go home. Junior discovers that the store, unfortunately, is out of gummy worms and he finally settles on Twizzlers after being stuck between them, Jolly Ranchers and Skittles (Chef Pee Pee's suggestion, which Junior insisted on them being gross).
Chef Pee Pee says Junior will get nothing else, due to making messes earlier. Chef Pee Pee then apologizes to Minelli for Junior's behavior, leading to Junior saying Minelli and Chef Pee Pee have weird noses, shortly before hitting Chef Pee Pee for insulting his hair. Minelli kicks both of them out of the store. Chef PeePee angrily tells Junior to never ask him to take him anywhere ever again, due to Junior being a spoiled brat, making messes in the store and not acting civilized in public.
The duo then pulls up to a gas pump, which Junior thinks Chef Pee Pee is buying farts. Chef PeePee then explains how it works and Junior wants to pump the gas (although he is far from a man and very immature). As Chef Pee Pee requests that Junior pumps the super premium gas, Minelli comes out and warns them that if they come back to the store again, he will kill them. Chef PeePee yells at Junior to pump the gas. However, Junior then farts on the gas pump, causing the car to explode into flames.
- Tito's real name is leaked in this video. When paused at 8:15, his name tag reads "Minelli".
- In the part were Junior looks at the Mentos and said that it got him in trouble last time is a reference to Bowser Junior's Big Mess.
- It is unknown how the duo got their car back in later videos.
- When Bowser Junior farts on the car, it bursts into flames. Although, since this scene takes place at a gas station, the other gas pumps don't even blow up this could be an oversight.
- There are many pieces of evidence to support why Junior is spoiled and a picky eater and greedy at the same time:
- Junior said that there isn't anything to eat in the kitchen even though there are mountains of snack cakes, chips, and a bag of Reese's Pieces on the kitchen counter.
- Junior said that Skittles are disgusting for unknown reasons.
- Junior picked the largest cup in the icing machine (44 Fl Oz) even though he knows that he can't drink all of it. (also shown in Bowser Junior's Happy Meal 2)
- In the car even though Bowser Junior said that he only wanted one item he requested multiple more on the car which proves that when getting stuff he always wanted to get as much stuff as he could making this point pointing out that he is both greedy and spoiled.
- Junior saying that Chef Pee Pee has Mountain Dew smelling breath may be a reference to the viral YouTube video "Where's My Goddamned Mountain Dew?"
- When Junior was describing the 44 Fl Oz cup, he said it “is as big as a Chug Jug”. This is a reference to the large summer Cumberland Farms cup.
Twinkle twinkle little star
I have drugs inside my car
If the cops show up, I'm f**ked
I might as well give myself up
Oh s**t! That's the cops. I better run
I'm gonna kill myself with this gun