"Bowser Junior's Lucky Penny!" is the 462nd episode of SML Movies.
Bowser Junior finds a penny!
The video starts with Cody, Joseph and and Junior being in class in Y U DUMB? Elementary School. They were going to have a math test Joseph and Junior didn't prepare for, but Cody did study for the test.
Suddenly, Junior found a penny heads up, making him lucky. Then, Junior, Joseph and Cody were discussing about it, with Cody saying he doesn't believe it makes him lucky. Then suddenly, they took the test for 10 minutes. Later, when they received their tests back with their grades, Joseph failed because he drew a Christmas tree on the back of the test, Cody got a B- because he missed one question and Junior got an A+ because he guessed all the answers correctly.
Next, they went to Footlong Bangers to grab some sandwiches and celebrate for Junior's grade. When they got there, Cody got his sandwich and Junior was lucky enough to be the millionth customer, receiving a cake and free sandwiches for life.
Next, when they were eating the cake, Cody still doesn't believe its because of the penny. Then Brooklyn T. Guy came in, hosting a show for counting how many M&M's were in the cup, and if they won, they would win two tickets for Disney World, one of them requiring an adult. Junior guessed correctly by saying that there were 384 M&M's in the cup. So, they won two tickets, with the flight being at 6am. Junior was being luckier than ever, all because of a penny, but Cody didn't believe it.
Junior and Chef Pee Pee overslept. Junior woke up at least half an hour late, making them missing their flight. Cody thought he was unlucky for once, and his luck were all pure coincidences. Suddenly, the news came up, informing them that the plane to Disney World crashed with no survivors, with one person having a penny tails up, and then Disney World was nuked, too, make Junior thankful that he overslept and was still really lucky.
Cody still didn't believe that Junior was very lucky. So, Cody took him to do some bowling. What Junior had to do was get a strike blindfolded, and that's what he did, but Cody still didn't believe his luck, so what Cody wanted him to do is make Junior drop his phone, then Cody will drop his. Junior's phone wasn't shattered at all, but Cody's phone broke. Junior wanted to prove one more thing that he is lucky: by getting hit by a car. They discussed about it, but Cody and Joseph thought it was a bad idea, but Junior still decided to do it anyways.
Junior was on the road and Junior and Cody were still discussing. A lighting happened near them, making them lucky that they didn't get struck by that lighting. Junior then got hit by a car with Joseph and Cody on the sidewalk, making Junior survive, but his legs were broken.
Brooklyn T. Guy put some cast on his legs, but Cody still doesn't believe its the penny. so Junior wants to get hit by another car. Then Cody gets mad and took the penny away from him and threw it out of the window, though Joseph was told to get the penny away from Cody. Joseph wanted to have it so that he would have a family.
Cody tested Junior's luck one more time, which is making Junior turn around, then putting a ball on one of the two cups, then letting him guess where the ball was at. Since he didn't have the penny, he guessed incorrectly and got struck by the lightning. Cody finally believes that the penny was lucky and Joseph says he's doneion rings.
The video ends with Hansel finding the penny and having lots of cash nearby.
- Bowser Junior
- Chef Pee Pee
- Bowser (mentioned)
- Jackie Chu
- Mr. Goodman
- Brooklyn T. Guy
- Hansel (post-video)
- Judy (mentioned)
- Whitney the Cashier
- This is Brooklyn T. Guy's 12th appearance in a row.
- This is the first video of September 2019 and the first video to be uploaded on Labor Day.
- This is the second time that Bowser Junior wins a reward to go to Disney World. The first time was Bowser Junior Goes to Disney World! Part 1.
- Junior missing his flight but the plane crashes could be a reference to Seth MacFarlane, the creator of Family Guy, who was supposed to be on one of the planes that were hijacked on 9/11 but missed his flight.
- This video was likely foreshadowed at the end of Bowser Junior's Bad Luck!.
- In the post video, Hansel finds the lucky penny that Cody tossed out of Bowser Junior's window and gets good luck from it, which is very similar to the credits scene in the Drake and Josh episode, Mean Teacher where Josh's lucky shirt gets sent away, and it ends up being sent to a homeless man.
- The background song playing in a bowling alley where Junior, Joseph, and Cody are in is "Uptown Girl" by Billy Joel.
- The real possible reason why Bowser Junior did not go to Disney World was because of Hurricane Dorian.
- The sandwich shop Junior, Joseph, and Cody go to is called "Footlong Bangers". This fictional name was likely used due to Logan's previous legal issues with Jimmy John's in Jeffy Gets a Job!.
- Ironically enough, they went to a different Jimmy John's from the one in "Jeffy Gets a Job!". This can be proven by looking at the "Mama's Super Seal" on the wall in the Behind the Scenes video.
- When Junior woke up, it was 6:34 PM and not 6:34 AM.
- It is unknown why Cody thought the penny wasn't good luck, as in Bowser Junior's Bad Luck!, Cody said it was good luck. In a sense, Junior and Cody have reversed their roles with Cody being the one to not believe in luck and Junior being a believer.
- Chef Pee Pee was in the thumbnail even though he did not have a big role in the video.
- When Junior said:"I would have said like 5 mm's" Cody said:"Cause I looked at it" Even thought Cody wasnt there when Junior guessed the number. Although he may have looked at it in the backround.
- Although Cody got a B- on his test, he should have gotten a B, since 83% falls into the B range.
- Lightning shouldn't have been able to hit Junior due to being inside the house.
- it would not make for Goodman to say the plane was flying to Disney world to fly to Disney world you would have to fly into Orlando International airport Sanford International airport or Tampa international airport.