When Bowser is busy watching an episode of Charleyyy and Friends where Charleyyy is trying to brush his teeth, when really he's just acting like a chicken while shirtless, Bowser gets a phone call from Principal Steinbeck saying that for unknown reasons, Bowser Junior was failing all of his classes, which makes Bowser snap.
He grabs his belt and waits for Junior to come home just for the right time to strike. As when came home through with heavy amount of homework, Bowser strikes at him with the belt as he accidentally falls over. Bowser then whips Bowser Junior with his belt, asking why he is failing all of his classes, but continues to whip him when Junior tells him that school is hard.
Bowser drags Junior into the kitchen to whip him in front of Chef Pee Pee, who is trying to make a Lunchable, placing him down on the counter, Bowser tells Chef Pee Pee what to do with Junior, to which, Chef Pee Pee responds by telling Bowser to whip Junior and let Chef Pee Pee have a go, Bowser uses a cartoon-styled move to hit Junior so hard that it launches Junior across the room, where he continues to whip him with his belt.
When Junior begs for mercy, Bowser doesn't listen and resumes whipping him, until Junior explains that he needs help, and Bowser stops and forces Chef Pee Pee to tutor him, and if he fails, Bowser would whoop them both with an extension cord, while they are naked.
When Junior gets his homework, he has to learn Calculus, Chinese writing (Which Junior calls Russian or Japanese), and 1st grade spelling, this confuses Chef Pee Pee and he asks what grade Junior is in, to which he replies by saying he's in kindergarten, confusing Chef Pee Pee even more, as Junior should only be learning the spelling. After Junior asks for a tutor who knows the material, Toad comes in to perform a rap about education, which is completely ridiculous and has nothing but wrong answers, but leaves when he notices the calculus homework.
Chef Pee Pee doesn't know any Calculus or Chinese, but he can spell, so he helps with spelling the first word, "dog" (which Junior insists is "cow"). When Junior asks what the second word (pig) is, Chef Pee Pee told him a joke and said that it's his mother (an obvious mock/insult to Juniors mother despite the fact that it was never revealed who Junior's real mother was, calling her a fat pig, but Junior doesn't get it as he believes that his mother is a turtle like him); annoyed, they just move on to the next word, Car (which Junior thought was a truck), even after Chef Pee Pee is spelled C-A-R, Junior is confused and says it begins with a Q.
The duo move on to the next word, "drum" (which Chef Pee Pee thinks might be a bowl, mistaking the drumsticks for spoons), when Chef Pee Pee looks up, Junior is missing, and is found riding his toy horsie, when Chef Pee Pee finds him, he reminds Junior that he is meant to be doing his homework, but Junior continues to ride his horsey and ignores him, until Chef Pee Pee forces him back into the kitchen, forcing him to do his homework.
When Junior says he needs a tutor that knows everything, Chris the Cucumber arrives and offers to help, despite being a moron that likes to tell false facts, Chef Pee Pee tells Junior to get Chris to help Junior cheat on his test, which the duo then agree. When Chef Pee Pee leaves, Chris tells Junior that the best way to study is to ride horsies, and the two ride Junior's toy steed together despite Chef Pee Pee's reminder on what was bound to happen next while Chris gave another false facts about horsies being invented by Thomas Edison.
The next day, Steinbeck calls Bowser to tell him that Junior was caught cheating with Chris, so he automatically failed. Bowser eventually snaps and starts spanking Junior with an extension cord, while he was naked (although, Junior only wears a bib, and he was wearing it during the whooping) not only for cheating on the test but for acting foolishly in front of Chef Pee Pee and playing with his toys while he was supposed to do his homework. The video ends as Bowser prepares to whip Chef Pee pee with the extension cord.
- Bowser Junior
- Chef Pee Pee
- Chris the Cucumber
- Principal Steinbeck (debut)
- Barack Obama (on a picture)
- George Washington (mentioned)
- Jackie Chu (indirectly mentioned)
- This is the first video in which Bowser seemingly whips his own son with a belt, however, the belt was actually an electrical cord.
- Principal Steinbeck has a slight British accent in this video and Bowser Junior's Summer School 1.
- This is one of the rare times Junior's full name is used.
- This video reveals that Bowser's last name is Bernard.
- At 2:55, you can start to see Chris the Cucumber around/on the counter.
- This is the first appearance of Principal Steinbeck.
- It's possible that Jackie Chu is Bowser Junior's teacher when Junior states that his teacher said: "If you don't know this by tomorrow then you're stupid and dumb." Not to mention that one of Junior's homework involves Chinese characters and calculus, something Jackie Chu has a huge obsession with and has a PhD in.
- Logan reveals an animated preview of his Draw My Life video.
- This is a prequel to Bowser Junior's Summer School 1, as Junior fails his exam at school and is forced to take Summer School.
- It was never revealed what Junior did that made him fail all his classes in the first place.
- At 10:15, you can see a King Kong (2005) DVD on the shelf while Junior was riding a horse.
- At the beginning of the video, while Bowser's phone is ringing, you can see Logan on the phone.
- This video is actually a suggested video by user Haruka Nami who posted out “I got an idea. Bowser Junior needs help with his homework so he ask Bowser but Bowser is too busy watching Charleyyy and friends so he was unable to so Bowser ask Chef Pee Pee to help him do his homework”
- In recent years many parodies of this video were uploaded to YouTube by different users.