NOTE: This video has been reuploaded by Veronica Bowen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJwS1HrxC78
Bowser Junior and his friends play board games for the sixth time!
Bowser Junior and Joseph start the video by playing with a Play-Doh Dr. Drill'n'Fill. When Cody comes to the door, but with a napkin. Under the napkin is a new Mebo robot. Cody tests it out by having the robot pick Junior's Coca-Cola can up. Cody asks how long Junior has been drinking Coke. Junior says he has been drinking Coke for a few years.
Mebo prepares to pick it up. Joseph asks if Mebo can pick up a Sprite, Cody says he can do it with any beverage. Then Mebo picks up the Coke and brings it to Junior, then spins. Mebo goes to the end of the table and drops the Coke. Cody claims that Mebo detected Junior because he had too many carbs that day and he has been drinking too much soda.
Junior thanks Mebo, then Mebo falls off the table. Cody asks if they want to play board games. Junior and Joseph agree. The first game is called "Joking Hazard" a fun, cool offensive game with cuss words (With a warning!). They have to make 2 comics strips and the funniest one wins.
The video cuts to when they have their comic strips ready. Cody goes first. The first is a guy saying "I think I might be straight," the next has a guy mooning, the next one says "I made a mistake," the final one says "That's how I met your father." Junior and Joseph slightly laugh after Cody's explanation. Junior goes next (He is second).
His first card has two men staring at each other, the next one has a guy farting, the next one has another guy fart, the next one shows poop, then super poops, the final one says "I am so goddamn turned on right now. They all laugh hard. Joseph is next (Third). The first card says "I heard your father passed away", the next card has a man sitting with no pants on on top of someone's head, the last one says "And that was the last time I ever saw him...". Joseph laughs but Cody and Junior stare at Joseph.
Cody has another comic strip. The first one says "Hey, Sexy", next "I'm required by law to tell you I'm a registered sex offender," the next one says "Why are you looking at me like that?," then "I'm eleven years old," next one says "I just need to get my wet," the next one has a guy smooching someone on the mouth, the next one says "That was inappropriate, I apologize," next says "Woah, nice boner," then the two guys make out. Junior and Joseph stare at Cody, and Joseph wanted Cody to have a sitting on a guy's head card, Junior agrees. Junior is ready calling his comic strip "Gold." The first card says "I have three days to live", next "Before you finish, is there any way this is gonna get me laid", the next says "That was fantastic," the final one says "8 months later..." and the guy is pregnant.
Junior and Joseph laugh. Cody asks why the man is still alive if he had 3 days to live. Junior says that the man has to take care of the baby. Joseph has his final comic strip. "The first one says "I ran over your dog," next one says "My wife left me", the next one says "How could this day get any worse?!," then a guys moons another guy in the face.
They all laugh very hard. They then play Jenga. After Junior and Joseph take their turn, Cody lets Mebo pick the block, but he just knocks the tower down. Next is Cards against Humanity. The black card says "I got 99 problems but ______ ain't one". Cody's white one says "My balls in your face."
They all laugh. Junior's white one says "Crumbs over the goddamn carpet". They all laugh and Junior says he meant Coke instead of Crumbs because Mebo spilled his. Joseph's card says "A snapping turtle biting the tip of my " and Cody and Junior says it is a problem. The next black card says "In the New Disney Channel Movie, Hannah Montana struggles with _____ for the first time."
Cody goes first again and his white one says "Three's at the same time." They laugh and Junior says that's a lot of . Junior's one says "Having anuses for eyes." Joseph goes with Mexican black tar heroin, instead of laughing, Cody and Junior deadpan and say that it would be a problem.
They all laugh and Junior says she wouldn't see. After another card Joseph throws the game out due to not making Cody and Junior laugh once, they move on to playing CLUE in which you solve a murder case. Cody says that the murderer used one weapon, but since Junior and Joseph hear this, they both think Cody is the murderer. Mebo then chases Cody with a knife and drops down. The video ends with a short skit in which Chef Pee Pee pulls out a plate of cookies from the oven, only for Mebo to take the plate and drop it, and later fall down into the ground.
- It's also the first SML series to have an episode in the new house.
- This does not feature an SML question, and instead has an SML Contest instead, the first of its kind.
- This marks the first and only appearance of Mebo.
- This is the 14th video to be filmed at the new house.
- This is the first SML Movie in the new house to be fully set downstairs.
- This is the shortest Game Night in the Series.
- This video has been age-restricted for depicting genital and sex jokes throughout the video.
- This is the first time Bowser Junior and his friends play a game that was already featured and appeared in another episode of the Bowser Junior's Game Night series, in this case, Jenga, which was featured in the first episode of the series.
- This is also the first game night episode to be in the new house.
- This video also marks the third time they played Jenga making it the most played board game on this series so far.
- As of August 22nd, 2019, the video has been deleted from SuperMarioLogan for violating YouTube's terms of service, likely because of the raunchy content in Joking Hazard and Cards Against Humanity.
- In the rules of Joking Hazard, the comics are only allowed to have 3 panels, however, in some comics, Junior and his friends made, such as the one with the guys farting, the comics have more than 3 panels.