The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
"Bowser Junior's Dog!" is the 146th episode of SML Movies.
| "The words disappeared."
This page has no plot or the plot is incomplete. Please help by adding some.
- Chef Pee Pee
- Chompy (debut)
- Craig The Devil
- Jackie Chu
- Shine Sprite
- Mario (Mentioned)
- Jackie Chu's Dog
- Chef Peepee's Daughter (Mentioned)
- Doofy the Dragon (On Doofy O's Cereal Box)
- Charleyyy (Mentioned)
- Logan (Post-video)
- This marks the debut of Chompy.
- This is the first video to use Mario collectibles; the collectible that was used is a Shine Sprite.
- This is the third video to use power-ups, the first video being Toad's Mistake 2, and the second being Shrek's Bath Problem!. The power-up that was used in this video is a Mushroom.
- Logan revealed at the end of the episode that he had kidney stones, and that was the reason the poor guy missed two episodes.
- It is revealed that Shine Sprites appear when someone does a good deed, as one appeared when Junior tamed the Chain Chomp.
- This episode shows that a Super Mushroom in the SML universe can heal a person regardless of any pain or injury.
- Bowser Junior acts a lot like his video game counterpart in this episode, who is significantly smarter. Coincidentally, Bowser Junior in the Mario franchise did debut in Super Mario Sunshine, in which this video made references to that game.
- This is the first video to have a slow motion effect.
- In this video, Chef Pee Pee reveals that he has a daughter.
- Bowser Junior broke the fourth wall by saying that if he gets the shine sprite it ends this episode.
- When Bowser Junior launches Chompy into a bath, it makes a reference to Super Mario Sunshine Episode 1, Chain Chomplets Unchained & Episode 4, Chain Chomp's Bath.
- When Bowser Junior tells Chef Pee Pee to act like steak to distract Chompy, it is a reference to the Spongebob episode "The Lost Mattress" where Spongebob and Patrick disguises theirselves as steaks to lure the worm away from the mattress.
Do you like Bowser Junior's Dog!?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.