"Bowser Junior's Curse!" is 271st episode of SML Movies.
Bowser Junior gets the Corn Dog Curse!
The video starts with Junior and friends hanging out and Junior flushes 18 golfballs down a new toilet. Chef Pee Pee calls them for food and it is corn dogs.
However, Junior hates corn dogs. Cody tries shoving corn dogs in his mouth, but he chokes. After Chef Pee Pee brings ketchup and mustard, Cody almost chokes on the ketchup bottle. Cody and Joseph are scared of Junior getting the "Corn Dog Curse". Junior throws the corn dogs off a balcony and the curse gets inflicted on Junior, in which whatever he touches turn into a corn dog.
Junior and Cody decide to watch some TV, but Junior turns the TV remote to a corn dog. Junior then accidentally turns Cody to a corn dog as well. Junior tells Chef Pee Pee proves it to him by turning a toaster oven to a corn dog. Cody tells Chef Pee pee about the corn dog curse and Chef Pee Pee decides to take Junior to a doctor. However, Junior turns the car into a corn dog. Junior decides to call someone on Chef Pee Pee's phone but ends up turning that into a corn dog as well. Chef Pee Pee says there were very important contacts on his phone.
Junior tries taking a bath to get rid of the curse but ends up turning the water to corn dogs. After that, Junior also turns Chef Pee Pee into a corn dog. Junior decides to get a knife to cut his arms off but turns the knife to a corn dog. Junior also turns the couch into 3 corn dogs, so they sit at another couch. Junior and Cody summon the Corn Dog God by chanting Corn Doggy Doggy. The Corn Dog God says that Junior has to sing a song about how much he enjoys corn dogs with ketchup and mustard. After signing a song, the Corn Dog God says that Junior needs to eat the corn dogs that Junior dropped off the balcony. However, Junior accidentally touches the grass when trying to eat the corn dogs and turns the whole earth into a corn dog. The Corn Dog God tells kids watching the video, to eat their corn dogs and the video ends, bringing up the SML question. Junior sings about liking the video and subscribing as he did earlier.
- This marks the first and only appearance of the Corn Dog God.
- This marks the fifth Bowser Junior video of 2017.
- This episode seems to be heavily based on Greek mythology, King Midas, the king wishes gold, but ended up touching everything that turns into gold.
- This is the second video of 2017 to receive universal acclaim, the first being Jeffy's Parents!.
- "F**k" is censored.
- The lots of corn dogs came from a contest that Logan won. He revealed it on Instagram.
- However, on Lance and Chilly's, they are shopping for them, meaning Logan probably was just lying about the contest.
- Right as Cody begins to choke on the corn dog at 1:05, you can hear Junior act in disgust that Joseph likes pizza, showing that he that hates that too which is not true since he ordered pizza.
- The Corn Dog God is just like the Green Bean Giant from Jeffy and the Beanstalk because Bowser Junior didn't eat his corn dogs so the corn dog god cursed him so that anything he touches turns into a corn dog until he ate his corn dogs, just like how the Green Bean Giant cursed Jeffy to be a green bean until he eats his green beans.
- Here are some objects and characters that Bowser Junior touched and turned into a corn dog:
- But that may not be true since in The Elevator! he is shown eating it.
- This is the first video made on Friday on 2017 and first since Shrek The Babysitter!
- This is the third time Junior gets cursed since Bowser Junior's Bad Luck!, and SuperPowers!
- This video was made 1 day before Lunar New Year, also known as Chinese New Year.
- This is the second time Bowser Junior is seen to have a phobia. The first being Bowser Junior's Biggest Fear!
- This is the fifth time Joseph runs away in shock.
- It is unknown how the earth returned to normal after the events of this video. There is a possibility that the series ran on negative continuity, the video itself is non-canon or the effects of the curse have worn off.
- When Junior performs the Corn Dog Song, the box he touches doesn't turn into a corn dog. It's possible Junior already made the song, or it's possible it didn't change because the box had something to do with corndogs.
- Chef Pee Pee gave Junior his phone even though he knew he had the corn dog curse, It's possible Chef Pee Pee didn't think about it or quickly forgot.
- In "Chef Pee Pee's Mistake", Bowser Junior asks Chef Pee Pee to make him some corn dogs, and in this video, he tells Chef Pee Pee that he doesn't like corn dogs. However, it is possible Junior wanted to try something new or his opinions changed.
- If you count the golfballs, there were 17.
- At 3:02 Joseph is just hovering off the roof, not on the actual roof like Junior and Cody, but rather flying.