"Bowser Junior's Crazy Sleepover!" is the 453rd episode of SML Movies.
Bowser Junior has another sleepover!
|WHAT IS IT?!|
- Bowser Junior
- Chef Pee Pee
- Richard Goodman
- Brooklyn T. Guy
- Jeffy (phone case)
- Judy (mentioned)
- Thomas (on the bedsheets)
- Mario (background)
- This is the last video of July 2019.
- At 7:07, the board spells PABLO IZ DUMMY THICC.
- When Junior was pretending his plane was on fire, he is referring to Nigeria Airways Flight 2120, a McDonnell Douglas DC-8 flying from Jeddah, Saudi Arabia to Sokoto, Nigeria, when a blown tire on take-off made the plane catch on fire and crash. However, there are hundreds of plane crashes caused by an in-flight fire so we don't know if it is based on the accident.
- "F**k" is censored.
- When Joseph was about to be decapitated, the Infinity Gauntlet can be seen.
- Richard is likely implied to have remembered who Junior is, but this could just be because Junior said his name when first talking to Richard.
- Richard's habits of buying things from people and giving them money from Mr. Goodman's Son! has returned in this video.
- This episode reveals that Chef Pee Pee was adopted, and was tortured at the orphanage.
- The concept of Brooklyn Guy taping Joseph's head back on his body is similar to how he taped Cookie Monster's head back on after he decapitated him in "Black Yoshi's Call of Duty Loan!".
- The bet on Joseph being able to stick his head on the ceiling fan is a reference to "Bowser Junior's New Room!" where Junior attempted to do the same thing, but Chef Pee Pee stopped him.
- Despite new videos on SML are now family-friendly, this video does have inappropriate moments such as Joseph being decapitated, Chef Pee Pee saying "f--k", but it was censored, and they joke around pretending Cool Math Games to be a porn website.
- This also happens in "Precious the Rapper!", where Tyrone says the n-word (which is actually uncensored), and pretending catnip is weed.
- The SML Question is misspelled as "What is your favorite thing to do when your with your friends?" when it should be "What is your favorite thing to do when you're with your friends?".
Do you like "Bowser Junior's Crazy Sleepover!"?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.