"Bowser Junior's Cookie Crisp!" (renamed "Junior's Cookie Crisp!") is the 577th episode of SML Movies.
Bowser Junior wants to win a PS5!
Bowser Junior goes to eat Cookie Crisp with his friends. Chef Pee Pee notices and tells Junior to feed himself and his friends Vegetables. Junior tries to argue that his friends will call him a loser, but Chef Pee Pee still forces him to eat them. Joseph and Cody arrive and shame Junior for feeding them Vegetables. Junior, enraged, knocks out Chef Pee Pee and the three eat Cookie Crisp for Breakfast.
On TV, Brooklyn T. Guy announces that he will give away his PS5 if someone sends in a new Slogan for the Cookie Crisp company. Junior and Joseph decide to write a song for the company, but Cody rogues that they will get sued for using the other companies (McDonald's, Arby's, etc.) slogans. The group sends in the song and win the PS5, as well as Guy getting his raise. The three argue over who should get the PS5 and flip a coin, and Cody ends up winning and taking it to his house.
Brooklyn Guy deals with Karen singing him annoying songs. He decides that he can get his PS5 back from Junior and goes to Cody's house. He ends up getting the PS5 and leaving. Junior and Joseph arrive and come to play the PS5. They notice that the PS5 is missing and Junior drives to Brooklyn Guy's house to get the PS5 back.
At Brooklyn Guy's house, Junior ends up getting the PS5 back and playing it. Soon, Mr. Goodman arrives and, as he is the owner of everything, sues Brooklyn Guy for using the other companies slogans. Brooklyn Guy decides to give Goodman the PS5 and Junior is knocked out by Brooklyn Guy for not giving up the PS5.
- Bowser Junior
- Chef Pee Pee
- Brooklyn T. Guy
- Mr. Goodman
- Richard Goodman (mentioned)
- Benjamin Goodman (indirectly mentioned)
- Loan Dolphin (indirectly mentioned)
- Tony the Tiger (mentioned)
- This is the final SML Video to include Bowser Junior's full name in the title due to the cease and desist letter from Nintendo
- This is the last video of January 2021.
- This is the first video of 2021 to have Bowser Junior's name in the title.
- Bowser Junior said “frickin’” instead of the other word to avoid demonetization even though "fudgepackin" is a kid friendly word.
- So far, this is the longest video of 2021 and the longest video on SuperBowserLogan as a whole at 19 minutes and two seconds.
- This is Karen's first appearance in 2021.
- This episode was uploaded 1 year after "Jeffy and Junior Skip School!", 3 years after "Jeffy's Taco Tuesday!", 4 years after "Inside Jeffy". and 5 years after "The Ouija Board!"
- This video is one of few to have a lot of allusions.
- Junior being knocked out at the end of the video by Brooklyn Guy could be karma for Junior for knocking Chef Pee Pee out at the beginning of the video or maybe his past actions.
- This is the second video to revolve around Cookie Crisp, along with The Lamp!.
- Brooklyn Guy telling the audience at the end of the video to not steal is a throwback to Bowser Junior's Candy Bar!.
- Several advertising slogans are referenced in this video, such as those used by McDonald's, Cocoa Puffs, Lucky Charms, Trix, Goldfish, Cheetos, Skittles, Huggies, State Farm, Red Bull, Kit Kat, KFC, Frosted Flakes, Kool-Aid, Arby's, Burger King and Allstate.
- As such, towards the end of this episode, Goodman mentions that he is the CEO of the aforementioned companies in the SML universe" which serves as a callback to The Bet!, where Goodman says he bought Walmart towards the end of that episode. In The Fender Bender!, Goodman sued Dominos demanding to become the CEO and got to be the CEO of Dominos.
- For an unknown reason, a different Tyrone puppet is used in this video.
- This is the second time where Junior flips a coin and it lands on its side. The first was in "Bowser Junior's Bad Luck!".
- Despite Chef Pee Pee being on the thumbnail, he actually had a minor role.
- Cody's house is actually Lance's house, & Brooklyn T Guy's house is Elaina's.
- In Elaina's House in BTS, an Emoji covers up a Piece of Paper on the Fridge, it is unknown what this has on but People Speculate its a list of SML Videos seeing as Elaina comes up with most of the Ideas
- This video marks the last appearance of Joseph as a plush due to Logan getting a cease and desist from Nintendo.
- The music video in this video marks the last song sung by the Nintendo plushies due to the cease and desist letter from Nintendo.
- This video was uploaded on DeStorm Power's 39th birthday.
- This video was uploaded 5 years after the creation of HowToDoBasicStuff.
- When Cody notices the doorbell ringing at 12:11, there is no doorbell sound played. This same error or similar ones occurred in several other videos such as Bowser Junior's Pokemon Cards!, Cody's Handcuffs! and Bowser Junior's House Party!
- Junior and his friends won a PS5 in this video, but he already got the PS5 in this The Candy Salesmen!. It's possible that Junior forgot that he owned it, sold his original one or that Jackie Chu managed to get in and take the prizes back.
- Cody is upset like Junior and Joseph that they were going to eat vegetables for breakfast. However Cody has seen that he has no problems with vegetables, since in President Jeffy! Cody suggested that they replace the pizzas with celery, showing that Cody likes vegetables. Probably his opinions changed, he just likes celery, or he didn't like the idea of eating vegetables for breakfast.
- At 12:43, Lovell's face can be briefly seen and at 13:05, his body can be seen in the reflection.
- During the song, Junior said "I'm a Cookie Crisp Now!". Cody said that slogan is similar to Huggies' slogan, when it's actually similar to Pull-Ups' slogan, "I'm a big kid now!" Although Pull-Ups is a brand owned by Huggies.
- At 17:22, there is a cut.
- Brooklyn Guy should have had no idea the PS5 was at Cody's house as he had brought it to Junior's house. It's possible that he recognized Cody, his dad or his house.
- Goodman had no real reason as to why he needed Brooklyn Guy's (Junior's) PS5, as he could have just bought a PS5 himself since he has more than enough money to do so. It's possible that Goodman forgot, was lazy, or wanted Junior's PS5 because he's tight-fisted and/or wanted to assert his dominance over the working class again. It's also possible that the stores ran out of PS5's and he didn't want to wait for more to arrive.
- One of the companies Goodman lists as being the owner of is Lucky Charms. However, Lucky Charms and Cookie Crisp are both owned by General Mills, which would make Goodman also the owner of Cookie Crisp.
- In the song, Junior also uses the slogans of Cocoa Puffs and Trix, which are also owned by General Mills.
- Goodman tells Brooklyn Guy he is suing him on the basis of copyright, but slogans are generally subject to trademark law.
To see full results of this poll, see here.