"Bowser Junior's Clown Car!" is the 185th episode of SML Movies.
Bowser is going through some old memories when Junior comes in. He throws items out one by one, which Junior is fascinated with. But when Bowser finds a clown car that can "shoot cannons and stuff", Bowser Junior is elated. Chef Pee Pee and Bowser decide to leave Junior home alone, once more. Once Junior finds out he is alone, he calls up his friends to help him get the clown car.
The car is on the fridge, which he can not reach. They stand up on each other's shoulders and succeed. Junior jumps in immediately and proceeds to fly around. Joseph reminds Junior that the clown car can shoot cannonballs, and then Junior finds the button and he shoots the glass table. And when Chef Pee Pee and Bowser walk in, The video then ends with Bowser replying "His ass's going to military school!"
- Bowser Junior
- Chef Pee Pee
- Doofy The Dragon (mentioned)
- Koopa Clown Car
- Mario (Yearbook and mentioned)
- Mega Man (Yearbook)
- King Dedede (Yearbook)
- Pac-Man (Yearbook)
- Blinky (Yearbook)
- Peach (Yearbook and mentioned)
- Daisy (Yearbook)
- Kirby (Yearbook)
- Bowser's Father (mentioned)
- Logan Thirtyacre (Post-Video)
- Lovell Stanton (Post-Video)
- Chris Netherton (Post-Video)
- Cat In The Hat (mentioned)
- Barney the Dinosaur
- This video makes the first appearance of the Koopa Clown Car in the SML franchise.
- Bowser says at the end of the video that Junior is going to be sent to military school, foreshadowing the Military School series.
- Technically, Bowser Junior only shot the cannonball because Joseph reminded Junior that he could do that. Because of this, it was not all Junior's fault, but later he got the blame.
- Logan and the crew actually smashed the table, and it features a slow-motion clip of it on Logan's Instagram.
- It's revealed Bowser's father was served in the military and was sent to the war.
- When Junior looks at his father's younger self in his yearbook, he told him that he looks like he's going to shoot in the theater in Colorado, this was a reference to James Eagan Holmes, the man who's responsible for mass murder in the Colorado Aurora theater in 2012.
- This is the first time they have broken the table.
- The cannonball was actually a medicine ball.
- It is revealed that Bowser is 49 years old.
- This contradicts many previous claims of his age.
- This means Bowser probably had Junior when he was 41 years old.
- Cody breaks the 4th wall by saying that the plushes are controlled by hand and that they can go as high as they need to.
- Bowser Junior also breaks the 4th wall by telling Cody to stop breaking the 4th wall. Possibly a reference to how common 4th wall breaks in SML are.
- Despite being called "Bowser Junior's Clown Car!", the clown car is not his.
- This video has been uploaded just one year after "Bowser Junior's Punishment!".
- This is the first time Joseph runs away in shock.
- Barney was not made in 1985, he was made in 1988. Although Bowser might have gotten it when Barney was made.
- It is possible Bowser had an interest in Barney during the 1990's before Charleyyy and Friends debuted but forgot the decade.