"Bowser Junior's Candy Bar!" is the 174th episode of SML Movies.
Bowser Junior steals a candy bar from the gas station! And the guilt eats at him!
The video starts with Bowser Junior and Chef Pee Pee at a gas station. Junior asks why they're at the gas station. Chef Pee Pee says that he needs to get a couple of things. Junior then asks if he can go, but Chef Pee Pee refuses to let him come with because Junior would want to get something. Junior promises that he would not want something, but broke the promise when he got inside. Chef Pee Pee says that they won't get any candy, but Bowser Junior sees the gummy worms and mentions that the gas station has them. Chef Pee Pee says that he doesn't care. Then, Chef Pee Pee gets ready to check out at the register, but Junior comes by and puts the candy bar on the counter. Bowser Junior wants the candy bar, but Chef Pee Pee doesn't let him get one. Bowser Junior then decides to steal the candy bar and makes sure nobody was watching him. Then he walks out the door with the candy bar hidden under his bib. Chef Pee Pee asked if he put the candy bar back, and Junior lies by saying that he did. Junior rushes to the car, but then saw a police car parked near the gas station and scurries away to the car. They get in the car, and Chef Pee Pee tells Junior to buckle up, but Junior says that he will as soon as the cop leaves. Chef Pee Pee asks why Junior is afraid of the cop. Junior replies by saying that he is not afraid of the cop, and then Junior asks what the cop is doing there and Junior then says that black lives matter and other random nonsense. Chef Pee Pee gets confused and tells Junior that he is not black. Junior then tells Chef Pee Pee to drive.
They arrive at the apartment with Junior telling Chef Pee Pee to hurry up, but Chef Pee Pee has to find the right key to unlock the door. Chef Pee Pee then asks why Junior is in a rush, and Junior made up an excuse on how he needs to get back fast. Once Chef Pee Pee unlocks the door, Junior rushes to his bedroom. But, Junior then realizes Precious is in the room, so tells her to get out. Bowser Junior then take a bite of the candy bar and watches TV. The news comes on, saying that a candy bar bandit is on the loose, stealing candy bars from gas stations, and the crime is really severe, the candy bar bandit will go to jail for a long time. Hearing this freaks Junior out.
Bowser Junior invites his friends and he tells them what happened. His friends are shocked and told him that this is bad. Junior ask him what he should do and Joseph suggests that he should return it, but Cody points out that he can't return a half-eaten candy bar. Junior says that he should poop out the candy in gas station. They say that it won't work and they started running away, not wanting to get involved with the crime. Bowser Junior then asks Screwball what he should do. Screwball says he should get a lawyer.
Bowser Junior then calls his lawyer and asks him what he should do while Screwball eats a sandwich. The lawyer said there is nothing he can do other than to run away. Bowser Junior was about to packs his bags and "go to Mexico" until the cop comes to the house because his car broke down and he needs a jack. Bowser Junior asks Screwball what he should do now and Screwball said there is only 1 solution. He grabs a gun and places it on the couch. Junior asks what he should do with it. Screwball tells him to point it up to his head and launch the bullet. Junior was about to launch it until the news came out and they find out Screwball is the bandit as an amateur sketch of Screwball is seen on the news. Bowser Junior is shocked, and Screwball tries to shoot himself, but there are no bullets in the gun. Bowser Junior admits to the cop about the criminal act, and the cop said it wasn't a big deal and that he would’ve stolen it too. Chef Pee Pee then told them he is an idiot and he actually paid for the candy bar when he wasn't looking because Chef Pee Pee knew that Junior would steal the candy bar.
Bowser Junior still wants a punishment, so Brooklyn T. Guy escorts him to the corner and Junior stays at the corner for about 6 seconds. Then Brooklyn T. Guy heard Screwball cough, so he goes over there to check that out. The cop then finds Screwball hiding behind the lamp, and the cop tells the audience not to steal no matter the size of the item and not to play with guns. Screwball then says not to do meth and the episode ends.
- Bowser Junior
- Chef Pee Pee
- Donald Rodriguez (debut)
- Brooklyn Guy
- Thomas (cameo)
- Doofy The Dragon (mentioned)
- Precious (cameo; does not speak)
- This is the second time a police car has been seen. The first being "Mario The Gangsta."
- This is the first time Brooklyn T. Guy is a lawyer, and thought for a while that stealing a candy bar would mean 3 death penalties.
- "S**t" is censored.
- This episode reveals that Bowser Junior has a cat in his house.
- This is the third time an episode is filmed at the gas station. The first being "Bowser Junior's Midnight Snack!" and the second being "Black Yoshi's Money Problem!."
- This is the second time Bowser Junior goes to the corner, the first being "Bowser Junior's Punishment!".
- This video is tied with "Toad's Girlfriend!" for the most lessons in one SML video with 3.
- The shirt with the yellow tie The Brooklyn Guy is wearing is the same one David Winkle wears.
- This is the first time SML characters tell the viewers the lessons from the video.
- This is the second episode of 2016.
- This episode is a parody of the SpongeBob SquarePants episode "Life of Crime", because Bowser Junior, SpongeBob, and Patrick "stole stuff" and turn themselves in and get themselves punished, but their punishment isn't that bad, and they said that they deserve the ultimate punishment.
- The thumbnail is misleading because On the thumbnail, the candy bar is a Plain Milk Chocolate Hershey's bar, but in the video, the candy bar is a Hershey's almond bar.