"Bowser Junior's Biggest Fear!" is the 235th episode of SML Movies.
Bowser Junior is suffering from Sidonglobophobia!
The episode starts off with Joseph, Cody and Bowser Junior laying on a bench. They complain about how hot it is and decide to make snow by turning up the AC super high and throwing cotton balls around the living room.
Inside, the trio shiver after they turn the AC on really high and Cody goes to get some cotton balls. However, when Cody takes out a cotton ball, Junior gets scared and screams. Cody and Joseph keep on scaring Junior with the cotton ball and they get their punishment by being kicked out.
In the kitchen, Bowser Junior tells Chef Pee Pee about his fear and asks him to go throw the cotton balls away but Chef Pee Pee instead scares Junior with the cotton ball. Junior then decides to take a shower to relieve some stress until Chef Pee Pee puts the cotton balls in the bathtub.
Chef Pee Pee then decides to make Junior an appointment with his doctor, the Brooklyn T. Guy. He tells Junior about what the fear is: Sidonglobophobia, which is the fear of cotton balls.
The Brooklyn guy tries to make Bowser Junior face his fear by tricking him into thinking that he doesn't have a cotton ball in his hand and that Junior is not touching a cotton ball while wearing a blindfold.
Finally, the Brooklyn guy puts a cotton ball in his mouth. He first thinks it won't choke him, but it does choke him and he spits it out! Then both Bowser Junior and the Brooklyn Guy are afraid of cotton balls! The Brooklyn guy then asks Junior on how he got his new fear and Junior replies that he's never seen a cotton ball before and it just plainly came out of nowhere. Junior then has a flashback when he was a baby (although this never really happened) that he was sucking on his binkie and his Dad snatched it out of his mouth. Baby Junior then started crying like a baby and his dad forced 8 cotton balls into Junior's mouth and told his son not to swallow them or else he would choke.
After the flashback, the Brooklyn guy says that he shouldn't be afraid of cotton balls at all, he was just crying over nothing and that instead of cotton balls, Junior should just be afraid of his own father instead because of what Bowser did to his son in the flashback.
Junior is no longer afraid of cotton balls and then his Dad enters the scene and Junior screams and runs away from Bowser. Bowser then wonders why his son just unexpectedly ran out of the room screaming and Bowser now has Sidonglobophobia and the video ends.
- Sidonglobophobia is pronounced SY-don-gLO-BO-pho-bee-uh.
- This is the 4th time Brooklyn T. Guy was working as a Doctor.
- Joseph stupidly thinks that it only snows in New York.
- This is the first time we see Bowser Junior as a baby. Also, it is unknown if this actually happened when he first appeared in Baby Mutant Turtles. However, it is likely that this is because M&LSDA takes place in a different universe.
- This episode reveals that Bowser Junior has Sidonglobophobia, which is the fear of cotton balls (it is a real fear).
- The current status of Bowser Junior and his friends, Joseph and Cody's relationship is unknown at this point. It is possible Bowser Junior dumped his friends, however, The Gun! reveals that they are still together.
- This is the most censored Bowser Junior video, with many censored bad words.
- This episode is similar to the old SML Movie, Bowser's Biggest Fear, which is his dad Bowser has a biggest fear and named after this video.
- This is the 2nd video to have Bowser Junior be seen in a diaper, the first being Bowser Junior Gets Potty Trained!
- And the third was in 1 2 Switch Bodies! however it might have been because alert spoiler that Jeffy was in Junior's body.
- A Plush YouTuber by the name of Cesar Cadabra uploaded an episode with the same name in 2014, 2 years, 3 weeks and 2 days prior.
- This video was demonitized on August 14, 2017 for cussing but remonitized the same day about 1 hour later. This episode is the second video to be demonetized but re-monetized again. The first was Jeffy Gets Bullied!
- Bowser has Sidonglobophobia, but when Junior was a baby, he held them without any problem. Although during the time between the flashback to now he could’ve developed the fear
- The AC was cranked super high, which caused Junior, Joseph and Cody to be cold, but after the gang found out that Junior had Sidonglobophobia, they acted like it wasn't even like that.