| Please note the following:
"Bowser Junior's Bad News!" is the 387th episode of SML Movies.
Bowser Junior gets some bad news!
The video starts off with Chef Pee Pee cooking in the kitchen, then Bowser Junior comes in with a M.A.R.S. Turbo Fighter toy (incorrectly referred to as "Mechazoid" or "Megatron") and starts playing around with it. Then Bowser Junior needs to go to the bathroom, so he asks Chef Pee Pee to make sure nothing happens to the Turbo Fighter toy. He then confirms that he'll make sure nothing happens to Bowser Junior's Turbo Fighter toy, but throws it on the ground.
Bowser Junior then comes back, and mentioned that he "Yanked his crank" (Which is a figure of speech referring to masturbation), he asks Chef Pee Pee where Turbo Fighter is and claims that he double-dared him to throw him on the ground. Bowser Junior says that nothing would've happened to him until Chef Pee Pee points out that he was broken.
Bowser Junior then cries over Turbo Fighter being broken and pretends to be his voice. He then pretends that Turbo Fighter is dead, and threatens Chef Pee Pee that he was going to tell his dad. Chef Pee Pee tells him that he would buy him a new toy that was "even better than Mechazoid" if he didn't tell his dad. Bowser Junior then brings up the idea of Toys R Us, having Chef Pee Pee tell him the unfortunate news of its bankruptcy.
Bowser Junior thinks he's lying, but they go anyway. Chef Pee Pee then drives him there, Bowser Junior walks up to the automatic doors and realize that it doesn't open. Chef Pee Pee tells him to look at the sign, and Junior gets sad. Bowser Junior starts reasoning, Chef Pee Pee takes him back to the car while he starts a tantrum.
Two weeks later, Chef Pee Pee calls the doctor, Bowser Junior tells Brooklyn T. Guy that he hates his life, he then discusses divorce and how it gets more depressing when he gets his age. Brooklyn T. Guy asks Bowser Junior what his problem, he then says that Toys R Us went out of "bibneaw". Brooklyn T. Guy suggest ordering toys online, but Bowser Junior describes a con of online ordering, in which is having to wait when you could actually see it in person at Toys R Us. Bowser Junior then suggests writing a check, and Brooklyn T. Guy said that if he were to do it, it bounces harder than his wife at a buffet. Bowser Junior then thinks that crying with his friends would be a good idea, Brooklyn T. Guy said it would PROBABLY work.
Joseph and Cody came over, Bowser Junior told them about Toys R Us closing down. They turn on the TV to make sure it was true. The news shows David Winkle announcing Toys R Us closing down. Bowser Junior and Joseph burst into tears, Cody said they had to accept it. They decide to protest, though, Cody said it wouldn't work. They chanted "WE WANT TOYS!" outside of the Toys R Us. Cody asks what they were going to do if it didn't work, Bowser Junior and Joseph claimed that they would burn down cop cars and Little Ceasers, then they start chanting "FUCK LITTLE CEASERS!". Bowser Junior explains the reasoning for burning Little Ceasers, being the Hot n' Ready pizza. Cody makes a suggestion, which is to go home.
They went home, Cody discusses that there is no possible way to bring back Toys R Us and says "I don't think we can raise a billion dollars." Bowser Junior asks Cody to repeat the sentence to the point where he says "Raise a billion dollars". Bowser Junior agrees and decides to make a song. It will be sold in iTunes, and be uploaded on YouTube with a girl for the thumbnail titled "YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT SHE DOES WITH HER MOUTH!" With the iTunes link in the description. They went back to the Toys R Us to make the song. The song ends with Cody and Joseph fighting. Bowser Junior asks for the status, Cody says it's a goose egg, meaning 0. Bowser Junior and Cody get in an argument and stop. Bowser Junior says that he's upset sinc he says it's the only store to buy toys. Cody mentions that Walmart and Target also sells toys. So they decide to go to Walmart and the chant "WE WANT TOYS!" again.
- Bowser Junior
- Chef Pee Pee
- Brooklyn T. Guy
- David Winkle
- Bowser (mentioned)
- Judy (mentioned)
- Debra (mentioned)
- This is the first video since "Chef Pee Pee's Cooking Sucks!" and "Cody's Amiibo!" to feature a song sung by Bowser Junior and Cody respectively. However, this is the first video since "Bowser Junior Loses Thomas!" to feature Junior singing a sad song. This is also the first video to feature Joseph singing.
- This video pays tribute to Toys R Us, which shut down due to bankruptcy.
- A clip from "Bowser Junior's Train Table!" can be seen during Cody's portion of the Toys R Us song.
- This video has Mr. Winkle's first speaking appearance in an SML video since "Bowser Junior's 1st Grade! Part 5."
- The song that Cody refers to in his part is from Bowser Junior's Train Table where he sings about Hunky dudes in a flashback
- Joseph asking Junior did his dad die may be a reference to Bowser Junior's Daddy Problem!
- Bowser Junior appears once again sad and depressed in the thumbnail, the first being "Bowser Junior Loses Thomas!", second being "Bowser Junior's Flu Shot!", third being "Bowser Junior's Biggest Fear!", fourth being "The Elevator!", the fifth being "Joseph Moves In!", sixth being "Sicken", seventh being "Bowser Junior Gets Jinxed!", and eighth being "Bowser Junior's Daddy Problem!".
- As of this video, Junior, Cody, Joseph and possibly Jeffy go to Walmart and Target for toys.
- This is the first time Joseph and Cody get into a fight.
- This is also the second video where we hear Joseph say "fuck" uncensored. The first one being First Day Of School!. He says it four times in this video. He also says it censored in Chef Pee Pee's Kids.
- This is the first appearance of Mr. Winkle since Bowser Goes To The Movies.
- The "Double Dare" Phrase Chef Pee Pee uses is possibly a reference to the new reboot.
- Running Gag: Bowser Junior and friends pronounce business, as "Bidneau"
- This episode took place during July 11, 2018 and August 25, 2018.
- At 7:02, Junior told his friends "Chef Pee Pee took me to Toys "R" Us today" despite happening two weeks later.
- Furthermore, the breaking news segment is broadcasted even though Toys "R" Us officially went out of business at least two weeks prior.
- At 2:59, Junior said Jeffy instead of Chef Pee Pee.
- David Winkle although is officially put in jail is on the broadcast. It is possible that he escaped jail like last time.
- Toys R Us hasn't closed all the stores worldwide it remains in the Middle East, Africa and Asia these countries still have Toys R Us Bahrain,Brunei,China,India,Israel,Japan,Kuwait,Malaysia,Phillipines,Oman,Saudi Arabia,Singapore,South Korea,Taiwan,Thailand,United Arab Emirates,Egypt,Nambia,South Africa,Zambia,Austria,Poland,Spain and Canada. And Toys R Us didn't only close in the US it's also closed in Indonesia,Australia,Austria,Denmark,Finland,France,Germany,Iceland,Netherlands,Norway,Sweden,Switzerland,Turkey and the UK