"Bowser Junior's Bad Luck!" is the 208th video of SML Movies.
Bowser Junior breaks a mirror and has a lot of bad luck!
One day, Junior and his friends are playing dodgeball. Joseph almost hits the lamp, but doesn't fall. Junior gives revenge by throwing the TV remote. Joseph throws back an Xbox controller, that hits the lamp again, but doesn't fall again. Junior throws a can of green beans at Joseph, which obviously hurts.
It plays again at an instant replay. After Junior insults Joseph while he's down, Cody asks if he is okay, Junior says he took a can of Green Beans to the face, meaning he wouldn't be okay. Cody says that he may have a concussion because the can was heavy. Junior says they should continue because there's two left. When Cody says they should stop playing, Junior refuses and tries throws a packet of C batteries at him but Cody runs away and Junior chases him with a hammer.
Junior then corners Cody to a mirror who then compliments on his sexiness. He then turns around to find out if someone breaks a mirror he or she will get bad luck.
Next, Junior went to the kitchen to get a drink real quick. Meanwhile, Chef Pee Pee was trying to fix the light bulb using a ladder. Thing is, what Junior did was walk under the ladder, which is also considered as bad luck. Chef Pee Pee explained to him that it was also bad luck and Junior was getting angry over this. Junior thought the bad luck was meaningless, so he decided to continue to walk under the ladder.
Junior asked for happy meals for him and his friends, so they got their happy meals. Cody had a normal amount of chicken nuggets, Joseph had a bit more and Junior only had one. Junior's friends assumed it was because of the bad luck, but Junior didn't believe them. Junior assumed that the worker was in a rush and was making three happy meals. Though, he doesn't care much and cares about the toy the most. Joseph and Cody had toys, but Junior didn't get a toy at all. Again, Cody and Joseph assumed it was because of the bad luck, but Junior didn't believe them.
Junior wanted to eat his french fries, but he wanted to get some salt first. However, he accidentally dropped the salt, which is also a sign of bad luck, but Junior still didn't believe them. It was Friday the 13th, which made things worse. Junior was getting mad. Although he did understand that what he did was bad luck, but not the date.
Junior got angry and didn't even want to eat his happy meal anymore. So, he deicded to watch Doofy the Dragon, though he lost the remote, but got his other one. The problem was that the show got cancelled. Once again, his friends thought it was bad luck, but Junior still didn't believe them and he thought it was a coincidence.
Junior was tired of all the bad luck, so basically, what he did was ask on how to avoid bad luck. One of the things that he should avoid is getting nearby black cats and stepping on cracks to break his mom's back. Junior did a bad joke too, and his friends assumed it was bad luck once again.
Junior decided to go to the bathroom. On his way to the bathroom, he got near Precious, a cat considered as black. Moreover, once he wanted to wipe, he ran out of toilet paper.
Junior went back into the living room and he started to believe the bad luck he was getting. So, what he wanted to do was reverse the bad luck. One of the things that he did was throwing salt on his shoulder. Next, he spat three times on the rings of the ladder. Cody said he could do a couple more things, but Junior prefered spitting on the rings of the ladder. To fix the mirror, what Junior had to do was things that he found complicated, so he prefered not doing them, but he could also find a four-leaf clover, so that is what Junior wanted to do.
It was dark and raining outside, then Junior opened an umbrella indoors, which is also bad luck. So, instead, they decided to eat Lucky Charms, but that wouldn't work exactly. So instead, Cody offered Junior to flip a coin, and Junior decided have both heads and tails, then the coin flipped on its side. Another lucky thing Junior could do was getting a rabbit's foot, in which he literally cut off.
Bowser Junior started to gain his luck again. For example, the penny was heads up, Doofy the Dragon came back on and more. Though, the reason why he started being lucky again was because of the fact it was midnight. Junior didn't need the rabbit foot anymore, so the video ends with him trying to put the foot back.
- Bowser Junior
- Chef Pee Pee
- Doofy The Dragon
- Sheila Perkins (mentioned)
- Red/Big Red (On Happy Meal box and Movie design)
- Bomb/Taliban (On Happy Meal box and Movie design)
- Chuck/Speedy (On Happy Meal box and Movie design)
- Chris Netherton (voice only)
- The thumbnail is Bowser Junior's head on Bad Luck Brian's body, a popular internet meme.
- This is the first and only time we hear Precious talk.
- This is a Friday the 13th holiday special.
- Doofy The Dragon being cancelled is similar to Charleyyy and Friends being cancelled in Bowser's Depression, except there is no replacement TV Show. (in Bowser's Depression, Fishy and Friends is the replacement TV Show).
- This is the seventh episode to feature slow motion.
- This is one of the few times Bowser Junior shows his smart side, saying that superstitions don't exist, and the bad luck he was receiving were just coincidences. However, he was just using those statements to excuse the bad things happening to him.
- This episode was uploaded 1 year after Shrek's Diet!
- Cody said Bowser Junior was so unlucky when the coin landed on its side, although Junior said both so that should have been a sign of good luck.
- Joseph said that Junior killed the rabbit while it was still moving. If the rabbit was dead, it wouldn't be moving. It could be possible that Joseph guessed that the rabbit would die, and then the rabbit would die from blood loss.
- Despite Precious being a female cat, Logan does the voice for her.