"Bowser Junior's 10th Birthday!" is the 411th episode of SML Movies.
It is Bowser Junior's 10th birthday! 2 months late i get it.
Bowser Junior wakes up because today is his birthday and goes to tell his dad. However, his dad typically forgot his birthday and prepares a half-decent celebration which the cake Junior gets Reese's cup with a candle on it and a bite out it and to top it off, he doesn't get any presents.
Junior then complains to Chef Pee Pee but he doesn't care considering the fact that Junior never celebrates or even remember his birthday. Cody and Joseph then come to visit and try to cheer up Junior. After a few fourth walls break, Cody and Jamal try to cheer him up but Jamal goes to get chicken.
Cody then gives Junior a small cupcake with a candle which points out all suggestions he can think of. Instead, Junior wishes for better parents as Bowser doesn't care about him which then finds himself in bed again. He goes to talk to Bowser only to find Judy and Tyrone. They realize it is his birthday and tell him to wash his hands. After he fakes washing his hands, he finds Judy and Tyrone with two different cakes. The candles are not lit so Tyrone and Judy make a lit rap song that lit the candles.
Brooklyn Guy then comes, compliments the rap battle, then leaves. Before blowing out the candles, Judy says that one of the cakes has bees inside. Junior picks the white cake angering Tyrone making him drop the black cake and bees come out of it.
It is then revealed this was all a hallucination and Cody gave Junior a hallucination candle. Cody then leaves the cupcake and Ken behind saying "Happy Birthday Junior!"
- Bowser Junior
- Chef Pee Pee
- Brooklyn T. Guy
- Jeffy (post-video advertisement)
- This video was supposed to be made in September. Moreover, the video was delayed for unknown reasons.
- This episode implies how cruel Tyrone and Judy are towards Cody.
- This episode reveals a few more details on Cody's life.
- This is Brooklyn. T. Guy's 9th appearance in a row.
- It is revealed that Cody was conceived by accident and how Judy and Tyrone tried to force a miscarriage.
- The Birthday song that Judy and Tyrone made for Junior seems like a parody of Walk It Talk It by hip-hop group Migos.
- This is the first video to be released in December 2018.
- Junior is shown to prefer Cody's parents as Bowser hardly cares for him although in previous and later videos Junior is shown to love his dad very much and they are shown to be always there for each other. It could be possible that Bowser was so busy watching Charley and Friends that he had forgotten his birthday and forgave him after the events of this video.
- There's a deleted scene (see infobox at 5:33) where Cody gives Junior Nickelodeon Kart Racers and Junior burns SpongeBob's face on the case with a blowtorch, due to Logan utterly hating the game. This was scrapped due to SpongeBob's creator, Stephen Hillenburg passing away recently as the time of uploading.
- In Cody's Missing!, Judy claimed that Cody was adopted, but in this video Judy said she gives birth to him (assuming since Junior was experiencing what Cody was experiencing with his parents).
- It is however very likely that Judy was just lying to Junior.