For information about the Super Mario version of this character, go here.
|Please note the following:
Robert Bernard Koopa "Bowser" Junior, currently referred to as Junior (formerly Bowser Junior before the C&D) is the one of the main characters of the SuperMarioLogan series. His and Bowser's real names were revealed to be Robert in "The Koopa Kids!", however, that video was non-canon as the Koopalings miniseries was a remake. However, their name of Robert might be revealed as canon sometime in the future to help comply with the cease and desist order when Bowser is to be called by his biological name.
From 2013 to mid 2016, he was the spoiled son of Bowser, and was usually parented by Chef Pee Pee, who was constantly annoyed by him. However, as of late 2016 to onwards, he became somewhat more mature. His relationship with Bowser improved to the point where they both love each other and started to bond everyday. Currently Junior rarely bothers Chef Pee Pee, however, Chef Pee Pee still hates him.
In his early years, he was the arch-enemy of Brooklyn T. Guy and Principal Steinbeck. However in later years, he is sometimes the arch-rival of Chef Pee Pee.
- 1 Personality
- 2 Personality Traits
- 3 History
- 4 Relationships
- 5 Appearance
- 6 Powers and Abilities
- 7 Likes and Dislikes
- 8 Pets
- 9 Criminal Record
- 10 Death Counts
- 11 Pokémon Team
- 12 Quotes
- 13 Trivia
- 14 Disabilities
- 15 Gallery
- 16 Sources
- 17 Poll
Bowser Junior's personality was extremely variant in earlier videos and over time has had numerous different sides to him.
From 2013 to early 2016, he is shown to be bratty, annoying, racist, dimwitted, whiny, demanding, and mindless.
Junior is known for being an annoyance to everyone around the house, especially towards Chef Pee Pee, and always caused a disruption that usually leads to Bowser yelling at Chef Pee Pee for it or sometimes vice/versa.
Whenever he asks for something, he usually pesters Chef Pee Pee asking for what he wants. On many occasions, he asks for something very stupid such as in "Bowser Junior's Midnight Snack!" when he asks Chef Pee Pee to buy him a snack at the gas station even though Chef Pee Pee told Junior that there is a mountain of snacks to eat at the house.
He is also a somewhat picky eater especially in later videos and was also a spoiled brat because in "Bowser Junior's Summer Vacation", he demanded Chef Pee Pee to buy him all the trains but he only got two from the store. Junior loves his train toy Thomas a lot, so he gets depressed if he loses it as shown in "Bowser Junior Loses Thomas!"
He also got rabies and started acting weird in "Bowser Junior Gets Rabies!" When the rabid squirrel bit him, he turned into a wild animal and was foaming at the mouth. Chef Pee Pee gave him a pill and that made Junior feel better and then he bit him. At the end of the video, Bowser Junior said that "Chef Pee Pee was having "babies" himself.
One of the most notable things about Junior is how he has changed over time. In his first appearances in 2013-14, Junior was portrayed as a spoiled brat who portrayed a general child that age.
As of 2015, Junior started to become smarter and more intelligent, but still was stupid sometimes when he was with Joseph and Cody. Since Bowser Junior has turned 8, he has gotten a bit more mature.
One notable video with this was "The Baby Project!" where Junior was strongly encouraged to do as good as possible and fighting the retardedness of Jeffy. It is a very unique aspect of how Junior is growing over time since he stopped acting bratty over his early years.
It's pretty apparent that Junior has some serious mental instability, if anything happens that may affect him badly, or something doesn't go his way, he will react in very unhinged and insane episodes.
In "Bowser Junior Needs Glasses!" Junior wore glasses and his friends made fun of him so he read a medical book and got smarter and thinks he's smarter than everyone.
In "Bowser Junior's Flu Shot!" Junior was scarred after he got his flu shot and was on a wheelchair and wore a cast on his leg where he got his flu shot and claims to have been "shot" by the Brooklyn guy.
And in "Bowser Junior's Cookies!" He left a sticky note which had cookies written on the fridge and was hoping for Chef Pee Pee to get him cookies but Chef Pee Pee said that he didn't see it and Junior kept repeating he didn't see it and placed sticky notes all over the house and the car. It's also noted that Junior doesn't have a sense of empathy because he told Joseph to stop crying over his “dead” mom in "Bowser Junior Sneaks Into A Movie!"
On several occasions, he is found to racially prejudice black people. This is evident in "Black Yoshi's Job" (Black Yoshi is asked to babysit Junior while Bowser and Chef Pee Pee go to the hospital) when Junior is surprised to see Black Yoshi walk up to him while he is playing with his dinosaurs. Junior cries, "Oh my god! Black Guy! Don't take my money! Protect me, dinosaurs!" Black Yoshi then asks, "Why is everyone in this house so racist?"
Junior is also known for sharing fake stories. For example, in "Bowser Junior's Flu Shot!", He explains to Joseph and Cody that a guy came in with a gun, shot Bowser and Chef Pee Pee, and getting shot in the knee.
Also, in "No Crust!", he explains to the Brooklyn Guy that Chef Pee Pee used a chainsaw to "kill" his sandwich, in reality, all he did was cut the crust. In "Chef Pee Pee The Octopus!", he falsely said Chef Pee Pee wants to be an octopus. In the video "Loch Ness Monster!" Junior showed a fake video and lied about it for a while. Though he did owe up to it in the end.
He has made extremely poor choices on more than one occasion such as in Bowser Junior gets Rabies and Bowser Junior's Doll like trying to pet a rabid squirrel and trying to throw water bombs in the house respectively and lacks common sense which leads to him being half dumb.
However, despite all of this, even Junior is capable of genuine kindness, the shining example of this is when he felt bad for Chef Pee Pee's suffering on his birthday, and as an apology, threw a surprise birthday party for him, with Joseph and Cody's help! He even apologizes for treating Chef Pee pee badly for the entire time they've known each other (although, thanks to the new status quo, this is rendered redundant via negative continuity).
Despite being a generally dumb character, he has shown to act smart on some occasions such as "Bowser Junior's 1st Grade! Part 5" where he states that blue stars are hotter than red stars, in "Cool Cody!" where Bowser Junior figures out how to change Cody back to normal, in "Bowser Junior's Bad Luck!" he states that superstitions are not real and that all the bad luck he was getting were coincidences.
In "Bowser Junior's Piggy Bank!" he knows how to stop his dad from getting arrested without getting himself in trouble and in "BroKEN" where he has the idea to put the one-piece tuxedo on Ken and give it to Cody so he stops crying. Along with Joseph, Bowser Junior keeps trying to prove to Cody that Ken is a doll and that the Sun is a planet (although he no longer seems to argue this after "Bowser Junior Goes To The Sun!"). He also uses a bowling ball, a trail of Cheez-It, an oven, a golden watch, and an electrified doorknob as a trap to kill 3 robbers (1 survived but was imprisoned).
As of late 2016 or early 2017, He doesn't act very bratty anymore, as he improved from military school. He's also simply grown up over the past few years, as he was just 4 in his first modern appearance. Despite this, however, Bowser Junior’s brattiness returns at the beginning of "Bowser Junior's 9th Birthday!" where his father punished him for destroying his flat-screen TV but the best example of this is in "Bowser's Christmas Problem" where Bowser explained to him that Santa Claus isn't real though this was never spoken of him again. Starting from Season 9 and Onwards, He has retired from being a brat, he became more mature, more good Koopa-being. He and Joseph both think the sun is a planet because of its spherical shape.
As of late 2019, Junior has reverted back to his bratty and stupid nature. This is evident in The School Project when he makes up excuses to make Cody seem more guilty when he accidentally destroyed his helicopter and takes revenge by destroying his project. He also likes to accuse Cody for poor reasons such as assuming he forgot about his birthday in Bowser Junior's 21st Birthday and decides to threaten Cody in Bowser Junior's Revenge. He also has a habit of confusing simple English such as thinking the word "Birthday" is actually 2 words.
As of 2021, Junior has become far more ignorant, mean and malicious as of recent videos. In Cody's New Friend!, Junior decided to get Cody's terminally sick friend Luke Emia arrested just to get Cody to hang out with him again. On top of that, Junior has completely forgotten the concept of cancer and death and thinks dying means going to space. In Juniors IPad!, Junior has also shown heartless behaviour as when Brooklyn T Guy made up a story about a dying kid Junior simply responded with "sucks to suck." Even though the story was made up, this heavily implies that Junior no longer cares about other people and only cares about himself which is a major downgrade from his 2016-2019 self.
When Bowser Junior was born, he started as an evil baby who burnt Mario and kidnapped Peach until Black Yoshi wounded him. Following the end of MLSDA, Bowser started dating Shelby, but she would later leave him, leaving Bowser Junior with no mother. Bowser would always choke his son with cotton balls, causing his fears of it.
Now Junior spends his days hanging out with Cody, Joseph and Jeffy, as well as Toad (off-screen nowadays).
Chef Pee Pee
In earlier videos, Bowser Junior always annoyed Chef Pee Pee with his stupid requests, making Chef Pee Pee hate him. Because of this, every time when Junior is about to do something that could be dangerous in some way. In later videos, He would stop bothering Chef Pee Pee and ask him for something, even though Chef Pee Pee still hates him.
Chef Pee Pee, similar to his hopes and dreams of killing Bowser, sometimes hopes he kills Junior in the process, but sadly for Chef Pee Pee, this never happens. He also annoys him by asking to play toys with him. Junior loves spending time with Chef Pee Pee but he never showed love back to Junior, There are rare occasions where Chef Pee Pee is nice to Junior, such as at the end of Bowser Junior's Big Vacation!, taking him to Disney World without so much as a complaint. For some reason, he is not angry or insulted from Chef Pee Pee calling him a Brat/Idiot/Slut.
In the SML Movie “Bowser Junior’s Doll!”, Junior has made a better hatred for Chef Pee because he thinks that he is a snitch. When Chef Pee Pee goes to Junior's room while wearing disguises, He said “Nah, it’s just me n**ga!” and leaves his room in laughter much to Junior's Fury. As Chef Pee Pee gives Junior a bowl of macaroni and cheese, he was tricking him to give him macaroni and cheese much to Junior's Fury. As Junior has had enough with Chef Pee Pee for pranking him, He gets the voodoo doll and thinks that the voodoo doll is Chef Pee Pee and begins to hit it and send it off to space along with Chef Pee Pee being send off to Space. As Junior tries to apologize to Chef Pee Pee for his selfish behavior, he was wondering where he is. As Chef Pee Pee was suffocating to death in space, He yells to Junior's name.
In "Bowser Junior's New Room!", Junior is now Chef Pee Pee's roommate, much to the despair and annoyance of the latter, yet to the pleasure do the former because Junior's old room was taken over by his father as punishment for eating his strawberry donut and sneaking out of his room. After Junior says he loves him, Chef Pee Pee mutters the same, yet does not say it directly to Junior.
As of Bowser Junior's Prank Gone Wrong!, it's safe to say that Junior has lost every form of respect toward Chef Pee Pee, making him deaf and wishing he never existed. It's also clear that Junior is very hypocritical towards Chef Pee Pee as when the latter has shown to care for him such as in Bowser Junior's Rat Problem, Junior never seems to return the favor.
Status: Neutral (Enemies on Chef Pee Pee’s side)
Bowser Junior frequently interrupts his dad while he watches Charleyyy and Friends. Bowser occasionally likes his son, but he hates when he annoys him. He basically annoys him a lot and sometimes it leads to Bowser getting on him and on more than one occasion abuse him. However, this was in older episodes. In later episodes, Bowser showed his good side to Junior, saying that he loves his son even though he still hates when he annoys him. But despite this, Bowser would always protect his son no matter what.
Status: Neutral (Friends on Junior’s side)
Bowser Junior and Joseph (whose last name being "His Friend From School") are friends that mostly meet at school or at Junior's home to play toys. What often happens is, if somebody is cooler than Junior, Joseph is on their side rather than on Junior's side. They have surprisingly made out a lot, especially in the Playtime Series.
In some episodes, Joseph and Junior do not get along. For example, when Joseph got a new shell in Joseph's New Shell!, Joseph started bullying him and even beat him up with his new friends. Junior also invited Joseph over for a sleepover in Bowser Junior's Wings!, when he attempted to break Joseph's wings with a hammer because he was jealous of his new shell as it meant stealing the girl he had a crush on.
On some occasions, Junior can be very harsh to Joseph. For example, in "The South Pole Santa!", when Joseph suggested adding milk to the hot chocolate, Junior had a fit and poured the hot water on Joseph giving him third degree burns and in "Joseph's New Shell!", he ignored Joseph's injury by eating Cheeto's instead.
Bowser Junior and Cody get along pretty well with each other. Like Joseph, he invites Cody to his house regularly. There are many times when Bowser Junior is really mean and harsh to Cody. Cody keeps trying to tell him the truth about things (like the Sun being a star, Pluto no longer being a planet or the Earth being round), but Junior never listens and his nonsensical logic and denial make it unfairly hard and stressful for Cody to reason with him. In The School Project!, Cody and Junior got into an argument because he broke Junior's toy. Joseph also took Cody's side as they both told Junior it was an accident.
Cody sometimes even acts very harsh towards Junior like in Cody's Revenge where Cody had enough of Junior bullying him and decides to blackmail him and if Junior doesn't do whatever Cody says he will tell his dad that he broke a bowl. Throughout Cody's Revenge, Cody has cruel towards Junior by making him do stuff that he definitely will regret. Cody even ruins Bowser Junior's Golden Thomas.
Cody is shown to be very bisexual towards Bowser Junior as every chance he gets, he will try to molest and/or spank him. While Junior is very well aware of this. He will always be Cody's best friend but Cody fails to see this. In The Remote! Cody uses the remote to rape Junior along with everyone else in the world for 5 years. Cody also likes to take advantage of Junior's loyalty.
Most of the time, Junior likes to make fun of Cody's mom because of how fat she is by calling her animal names and how she should be in the ocean or a Zoo. While Cody sometimes ignores this, Junior's jokes can go way too far which makes Cody want to beat him down or even joke about how Bowser Junior doesn't know his real mom. In the present, Cody is now used to Junior making fun of his mom.
Status: Friends (enemies on some occasions)
Before late 2016 Bowser Junior usually hung out with Toad. They were very good friends, although Toad usually got Junior in trouble, such as in April Fools! This was in the older episodes. Later on, their friendship came to an end when Bowser Junior matured more. Junior later moved on to hang out with Cody, Joseph, Jeffy, and Richard Goodman. Toad would later lose his status as the main character as of mid-late 2017, and Bowser Junior hung out with him less frequently.
Status: Friends (formerly best friends)
Even though they rarely interact with each other, they seem to get along quite well in the recent episodes. In Bowser Junior's Game Night 3, They can get along well when yelling at Jeffy. They often get along well too in Jeffy's Birthday! and Smart Jeffy and says that whenever Junior is around, Jeffy gets less involved with him. However, in Mario and Bowser's Stupid and Crazy Adventure, Mario implied that he hated Junior. Despite that, in the recent videos, they often get along well.
Status: Friends (enemies originally)
Bowser Junior met Jeffy for the first time in Bowser Junior's Game Night 3. At first, Junior thought Jeffy was weird but overtime, the two bond and start a strong relationship. In recent videos, Junior and Jeffy go on adventures, play together more frequently and even do criminal activity together.
However, there are some rare occasions where Jeffy and Junior betray each other in certain situations. For example in Jeffy's Punishment! Junior gets mad at Jeffy to reacting to being shocked and even wants him to leave the school.
In Jeffy's Kids! Junior sees Jeffy's kids and starts eating them. Jeffy sees Junior for eating P*ss hole 1 and 2 and even calls the police to have him arrested leaving Junior confused and upset because he never knew P*ss hole 1 and 2 were Jeffy's actual kids.
In Jeffy's Pokemon Card! Jeffy betrays Junior once again by being selfish about a Pollytoad-EX which was the only Polly Junior was missing in his collection. Junior then began to develop a hatred for Jeffy throughout the episode. At the end, all was lost when Jeffy burns the Pollytoad-EX in front of Junior leaving him upset.
But currently. The duo seems to get along just fine, while Junior deals with Jeffy's lack of intelligence and Jeffy deals with Junior's problems with life. The two share a strong relationship and together. They do all sorts of misadventures. Like when they skipped school in Jeffy and Junior Skip School!, they sneaked out of the house without permission in Jeffy and Junior Sneak Out!, they sneaked away to Disney World during a pandemic in Jeffy and Junior Sneak to Disney World!, they even went to prison together in Jeffy and Junior Go To Prison!
In Smart Jeffy, Junior caught Rosalina's attention by calling her "Busty Tits" and told her that Jeffy had an accident on the trampoline that was in his playroom. In Jeffy and Junior Sneak To Disney World!, he, along with Jeffy and Joseph were caught by Rosalina. Bowser Junior calls her an old lady.
But it's unknown if these two characters share a good relationship or not.
Brooklyn T. Guy
Before Season 9, Junior and The Brooklyn Guy formerly had bad blood against each other. They usually get into big fights in the Home Alone series and they didn’t like each other in the past years.
In Bowser Junior Goes To Military School!, Brooklyn T. Guy, as his full name was revealed, treated Junior and the other students badly, as they went through a dangerous course, as the other students were killed by an explosion, but Junior made it. Brooklyn T. Guy was impressed. Later, Junior was trapped and ate disgusting things, including nails, and was even forced to watch Big Hero 6, as Brooklyn Guy even burned Thomas. After military school, Junior was not the same.
In Bowser Junior's Package!, he jacked his Gak which caused him to get revenge on him for backstabbing him.
In Bowser Junior's Lottery Ticket!, he also stole junior's winning lottery ticket and spent all the money.
However, this was in the older episodes. Later on, they seemed to get along, but in Jeffy's Kids!, Junior ate Puss Hole 1 and 2, so Jeffy called the cops. Brooklyn T. Guy then arrested him, calling him a “cereal killer”, and he was taken off to jail. But after the release of 2 Tickets, they are now currently friends as their past as enemies are over.
Status: Friends (formerly enemies)
In Bowser Junior's Stinky Friend, Junior was shown to be very sympathetic for Hansel (or "Stinky" as he calls him.) He snuck Hansel into his home and provided him with Chef Pee Pee's bed, as well as cheese balls, earning him the nickname "Cheeseball Man." Later on in the video, he'd try to get Hansel a job as an anesthesiologist, which didn't last very long. Eventually, Junior reluctantly had to kick Hansel out. Hansel stated that he loved Junior and that he'd never forget him before disappearing.
Along with Jeffy, Junior and Bully are secondary archenemies. Junior hates Bully because he took his 'Golden Thomas Train' from him and beats him up, but Junior retaliates by putting 'chopsticks' in his eyes, which causes him to give him back his 'Golden Thomas Train' toy and ran off screaming in pain. He also hates Bully because he always bullies Jeffy and never learns his lessons.
Junior has dark black eyes with white pupils on the underside. He wears a large bib and four small bracelets with two on each arm. He has skinny arms and legs and slightly long fingernails. He also inherits his father's red hair and pale yellow skin.
In his human form, Junior has fair skin, black eyes, short red hair, and horns. He wears a white bib that reads "JR" in black, an orange t-shirt, his black wristbands, green shorts, and orange shoes [his turtle form doesn't have shoes].
Powers and Abilities
- Red Button: In the episode, The Magical Button! Its seen that junior can wish for anything at any given time at the cost of a humans life, only 7 billion, chances.
- Flight: In Joseph's New Shell! Joseph states that he can fly and Junior can’t the hand holding Junior can fly him, showing he can fly as well.
- Electrokinesis: In the episode SuperPowers, Junior and his friends get struck by lightning which gives them superpowers. Joseph and Cody get cool superpowers and Junior gets a lame one: Superhuman Flatulence, But, Junior touches them and he shocks them making them realize that he can zap people by touching them. Cody and Joseph and still make fun of him because his power was still lame, So then Junior cries loud and he then zaps a giant wave of electricity which makes them all lose their powers thus ending the episode.
- Super Flatulence: In the same episode, Junior gets super farts which is lame at first but it helped Chef Pee Pee when he needed to throw up.
- Legilimency: In the episode SuperPowers 2, he and his friends went in the microwave to prank Chef Pee Pee. They end up failing and Junior could read people's minds in an instant.
- Heat Vision: In the episode, SuperPowers 2, Junior also got the ability to fire hot lasers out of his eyes.
- Flight: In Bowser Junior's Wings!, he had the ability to fly after wishing he had wings.
Likes and Dislikes
- Making fun of Joseph's "dead mother"
- Making fun of Cody's mother by calling her a pig, whale or a cow.
- Fidget spinners (sometimes)
- Hot girls
- The Bunny Do! (possibly)
- Annoying Chef Pee Pee and Cody
- Thomas & Friends
- The Koopalings
- Being a spoiled brat
- Messes (sometimes)
- Doofy The Dragon
- Hanging out with his friends Joseph and Cody (mostly)
- The Lego Movie
- Theme parks
- Video games
- His Dad
- McDonald's Happy Meals
- Mountain Dew
- Hawaiian Punch
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Tootsie Rolls
- Sandwiches with crust
- Junk food and snacks
- Chuck E. Cheese's
- Chips Ahoy brand Cookies
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Eating caterpillars
- Microwaving butterflies
- Corn Dog (in Bowser Junior's Bodyguard!)
- Walt Disney World
- Joseph (Best Friend)
- Toad (former best Friend)
- Throwing stuff
- The color pink
- Insulting Cody and Judy (Cody's mom)
- Winning (sometimes)
- Drawing Jeffy
- Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends (possibly)
- Board games
- Having Game nights with friends
- Discovering mythical creatures
- Watching Dr.FinkleShitz
- Cartoon Network
- Mickey Mouse
- The Flintstones (Chef pee pee Quits series only)
- Roblox (possibly)
- Fortnite (status unknown)
- Cool Stuff
- Being a grown-up
- Hubba Bubba gum
- Gummy Worms
- Being a T-Rex
- Nick Jr.
- Root Beer
- Pinching Someone
- Poliwhirl (favorite Pokémon, he is later revealed to love the whole evolution line)
- Politoed EX
- The New House
- Getting superpowers
- Candy bars (such as Hershey's)
- His Dad's Clown Car
- Karaoke Machine
- Toys "R" Us (formerly, due to bankruptcy in 2018)
- Credit Cards
- Water Balloons
- Thomas the Tank Engine
- Saying the N-word
- Calling the Sun a planet
- Starbucks Coffee
- All-star by Smash Mouth (Favorite song, though he doesn't know all the words in American Idol: Season 2, Episode 1)
- Orange juice
- Cheese sticks
- Pouring the milk
- Donald Trump
- Clown Car
- Chicken Nuggets
- Meeting His Mom
- MC Bloodstain music
- Playing Playtime
- Gas Station
- Midnight Snacks
- Being a brat
- His Pokemon backpack
- Hello Kitty (status unknown)
- Dominos Pizza
- Pepperoni pizza
- Precious (in Precious the Rapper!)
- Making Chef Pee Pee mad
- Brandy Harrington (of the Florida Harringtons)
- Pool parties
- Annoying Cody
- Chef Pee Pee
- Having wings (in Bowser Junior's Wings!)
- Licking rides at Disney World
- Peppa Pig
- Penelope (he has a crush on her)
- Cody making fun of his mom
- Being called "Robert" (his real name)
- Seeing Chef Pee Pee and his dad get angry at him
- Being picked on by somebody (yet he has no problem doing that to others)
- The Ugly Red One
- Not getting his way
- Boring stuff
- Chef Pee Pee's cooking (sometimes)
- Doing his homework
- Losing Chompy
- Loan Dolphin
- The Squirrel
- Losing his stuff (even when he's not in trouble)
- Big Hero 6 (and by extension Baymax)
- His dad sent him to Military School
- Military School
- Brooklyn T. Guy (sometimes)
- Brooklyn Guy burning Thomas
- Sandwiches with no crust
- Thomas being and getting destroyed by the Brooklyn Guy
- Charleyyy and Friends
- Getting beat up for saying the word "n***a"
- Cotton balls (his biggest fear)
- Being a Spoiled Brat (currently)
- Getting blackmailed by Cody
- Green Beans (just like Jeffy)
- Robot Chef Pee Pee
- Evil Chef Pee Pee
- Cody saying that "the sun is a star"
- Corn Dogs
- Nazi Cheeseburger
- Fidget Spinners (sometimes)
- Bully Bill
- His Bulbasaur/Ivysaur
- Friends being cooler than him
- Being and getting grounded
- Having a broken leg
- Cody denying his ideas
- Losing his toy(s)
- Chef Pee Pee dying (sometimes)
- Evil Ken
- Ken Puppet
- Getting glasses
- Mrs. Coleman
- Emily Coleman
- Chef Pee Pee (sometimes)
- Orange juice (formerly)
- Milk (formerly)
- Flu shots
- The Ouija Board
- The Purge
- His Dad (sometimes)
- The Shark
- Getting Punished
- Missing a Birthday (Bowser Junior's 9th Birthday! Only)
- Cody's House
- Joseph living in his house
- Getting Stuck
- KEN puns
- Listening to Cody
- Cody's Mom
- Poliwag (formerly)
- Skittles (not to be confused with the character, Skittles)
- Apple Slices
- Cody (sometimes)
- Joseph bullying him
- The Wii U
- Junior Junior going away
- Losing his voice
- Hot sauce
- Little Caesars
- Toys R Us going out of business
- Zebra Cakes
- Not having a mom (formerly)
- Black People
- People pointing out his mistakes
- Cookies that aren't the Chips Ahoy! brand
- Saying the sun is not a planet
- Emily ignoring him
- Cody beating him up
- The evil happy meal box
- Principal Steinbeck (school nemesis)
- Sara Lee Cheesecake
- Cheeseball pranks
- Beethoven music
- Sour Patch Kids Cereal
- Precious (in Precious's Pillow Fort!)
- Burnt food
- The loss of Doofy the Dragon
- Ebolaviruses (In Bowser Junior's Sickness)
- Being and getting sick
- Getting bullied (even though he has no problem doing it himself)
- Being a brat (currently)
- The loss of Chompy
- Cody banging his dad
- Chuck E Cheese going bankrupt
- Wearing a mask
- Burger King
- Being and getting abused
- All-Bran Wheat Flakes
- Cookie Crisp (in The Lamp!)
- His wish for all of the food being Cookie Crisp
- Precious (formerly)
- Chompy (formerly)
- Crusty (formerly)
- Stinky (formerly)
- Rabbid (formerly)
- The Puppy (formerly)
- Terrance (formerly)
- Wormy (formerly)
- Melvin (formerly)
- Goldfish (formerly) (co-owned with Bowser)
- Parrot (formerly) (co-owned with Bowser)
Despite being young, he has a criminal record. Most crimes are due to a lack of common sense and sometimes he did these crimes as revenge. (But he can't be convicted of the crimes due to his age.)
- Assault - Junior tends to beat up Cody sometimes. In Bowser Junior's Nerf Gun, he shoots Chef Pee Pee in the eye with a Nerf Gun multiple times. In Jeffy's Fidget Spinner!, he hits Jeffy with a beer bottle. In Bowser Junior's Summer School 7, he punches Principal Steinbeck in the face, only to kill the fly. In The Restraining Order!, he and his friends bite Chef Pee Pee for no reason. In The Cover Up!, he assaults Cody with a hammer, his desk, a hammer, a baseball, and a textbook. In The Redo Button!, he punches Jackie Chu in the face while trying to change his grade into an A+ from an F.
- Battery - In Bowser's Junior's Prank Gone Wrong!, he deafens Chef Pee Pee with an air horn, damaging his eardrums.
- Grievous Bodily Harm - In Chef Pee Pee's Date!, he jumps on Lola when he thought she and Chef Pee Pee were wrestling so he jumped off the bed and broke Lola's arm. In The South Pole Santa!, he splashes hot boiling water on Joseph, which caused him to get third-degree burns on most of his body. In The Bake Sale!, he shoves Chef Pee Pee in the oven causing him to get third-degree burns on almost all of his body.
- Murder - In Bowser Junior's Package!, Evil Chef Pee Pee!, Home Alone 1 & 2, and Cody the Vampire!, he murders Bowser, Chef Pee Pee, Cody (along with Joseph), Ringo, Simmons, Elmo, and Karen (though in the latter two videos, it was in self-defense, and therefore justified). In Jeffy's Kids!, he eats two of Jeffy's kids. In Bowser Junior's Lightsaber! he decapitates Cody. He also murders some other characters like Drawing Jeffy in Drawing Jeffy! and Scooter in Jeffy's Clone!.He shot Toad in Junior The Snack Dealer!.
- Attempted Murder - In Home Alone! he tries to drive Thomas down a train track to kill Brooklyn T. Guy. He also tries to kill Joseph in two episodes: Bowser Junior's Daddy Problem! where he shoves Joseph out of a window and Bowser Junior's Wings! where he instead tries to break Joseph's wings to get his girlfriend (Elizabeth) to like him. In Bowser Junior's Summer School 6, he attempts to dismember Principal Steinbeck with a butcher knife (in which Chef Pee Pee had to confiscate).
- Animal Cruelty - In The Dog Show!, he states he hits Chompy a lot. In Bowser Junior Gets a Job!, he feeds Skittles (Brooklyn Guy's parrot) Cocoa Puffs because there was a bird on the cover. In Jeffy’s Pet!, he throws Melvin down the stairs. In Bowser Junior's Bad Luck!, he cuts off a rabbit's foot.
- Child Abuse - In Bowser Junior's Playtime 4 and 5, he shakes Phoebe, hits her, and cooks her alive (although it was just pretending and Phoebe is a doll).
- Neglection - In Bowser Junior the Babysitter!, he abandons Ben Goodman to play video games while he was babysitting him.
- Arson - He starts a bushfire on the 4th of July with illegal fireworks. In Bowser Junior's 1st Grade Part 5, he and Joseph burn down their school (although he didn't know it was going to burn down the school). He is also the main reason why the old house burned down. In Bowser's House Fire!, he accidentally leaves an apple scented candle on his bed which made the house burn down.
- Attempted Arson: In Bowser Junior's Revenge!, he and Joseph attempt to burn Cody's house down using a lighter but Cody's house was made of bricks.
- Kidnapping - He kidnaps Peach in Mario and Bowser's Stupid and Crazy Adventures. In Jeffy's Bad Christmas!, he along with Jeffy and Cody kidnap Santa Claus and hold him hostage. In The Class Pet! he along with Cody and Joseph tie up Penelope and hold her in the closet to prevent her from telling on him.
- Underage Driving - In Bowser Junior's Addiction, he uses the red car to get to Starbucks. In Bowser Junior's Stinky Friend!, he abandons Chef Pee Pee at McDonald's and drove home with Hansel (AKA Stinky). In Chef Pee Pee Goes to Hollywood!, Chef Pee Pee allows him to drive a yellow McLaren around Los Angeles, California.
- Truancy - In Bowser Junior's Summer School, he reveals to Chef Pee Pee that he and Toad always skipped school to play Ding Dong Ditch. The same episode implies that they skipped school several times before they went to summer school. In Bowser Junior's Summer School 4, he fakes his sickness in order to skip summer school. In Bowser Junior Needs Help!, he gets his head stuck in the bunk bed in order to skip school. In Jeffy and Junior Skip School!, he and Jeffy skip school and play miniature golf during school hours. In Jeffy's Pet Dinosaur!, he and Jeffy escape school in order to find a dinosaur egg. In Pregnant Jeffy!, he skips school in order to babysit his fake son Jeffy Junior II.
- Theft: In Jeffy's Fidget Spinner!, he steals Jeffy's fidget spinner. In Mr. Goodman's Credit Card!, he and Cody steal Goodman's credit card. In Bowser Junior Goes To Disney World: Part 1, he steals a Pluto plush that Brooklyn Guy was holding. In The President's Chef, he steals the Declaration of Independence, only for him to destroy it at the last minute of the video.
- Poisoning - In April Fools!, he and Toad pour bleach in Chef Pee Pee's sprite which caused Chef Pee Pee to die upon drinking it.
- Robbery - He has been shown to rob many stores, including Joseph in Finders Keepers! and Jeffy in Jeffy's Fidget Spinner! and Chef Pee Pee in The Jewelry Heist!
- Genocide: In The Mystery Safe!, he nukes the North Pole, killing many inhabitants.
- Fraud: In Loch Ness Monster!, he fakes the Loch Ness monster footage. He also fakes being an adult when getting fireworks, lightsabers, and lottery tickets. In The Candy Salesmen!, he scams Brooklyn T. Guy for having a heart attack.
- Attempted Theft: In Bowser Junior's Candy Bar!, he tries to steal a Hershey's chocolate bar from the gas station.
- Vandalism: In Bowser Junior's 9th Birthday!, he destroys Bowser's TV with a hammer when he thought that Bowser forgot his birthday. In Bowser Junior's Clown Car!, he destroys the glass table using a cannonball (which is actually a medicine ball according to Logan). In Bowser Junior Goes To Military School! Part 2, he destroys a lamp, two bowls of cereal, and the same glass table after returning from military school in order to snap out of his disciplinary behavior. In Jeffy's Fidget Spinner!, he destroys Jeffy's fidget spinner by throwing it to the ground. In Gravity!, he destroys a vase and other glass items. In Bowser Junior's Doll!, he breaks a red cup while throwing water balloons in the house. In Bowser Junior's Punishment!, he accidentally destroys Bowser's "Angry Birds" cup by throwing a small ball at the sink. In The School Project!, he destroys Cody's solar system project. At times he often damages Ken. For example, in Sicken, he throws Ken out of a window. In The Redo Button!, he destroys Bowser's TV for a second time because he was using the redo button. In Cody Goes To College!, he destroys a glass cup in order for him and Chef Pee Pee to make up lies about what they are going to do during summer break while Cody is off to Harvard. In Jeffy Gets Framed!, he accidentally breaks Rose's vase full of her grandparents' ashes using a soccer ball.
- Assisted Murder: In Bowser Junior Almost Goes To Sleep Forever!, he pretends to save Chef Pee Pee's life as the Loan Dolphin pretended to shoot him but for no reason, he ends up refusing to block 2 shots so that means letting Chef Pee Pee gets killed.
- Filing A False Report: In Bowser Junior's Summer School 7, he lies to Principal Steinbeck about Chef Pee Pee "molesting" him while he and Chef Pee Pee were caught in the school restroom, which caused Chef Pee Pee to get arrested. In Chef Pee Pee's New Job!, he frames Chef Pee Pee for a crime he didn't commit while calling the cops when all Chef Pee Pee did was chop onions while cooking. In Gravity!, he lies to everybody about how dangerous gravity is when gravity is just a force of nature even though it was only during a dream. In Cody Goes To College!, he and Joseph lie to Brooklyn Guy about Cody having illegal grass.
- Animal Theft/Poaching - In Bowser Junior's Big Discovery!, he and Joseph kidnap a pig in the backyard when they learned that meat comes from animals. He kidnaps a little chick which was about to hatch while Chef Pee Pee was cooking eggs in the same episode.
- Harboring A Fugitive: In Bowser Junior's Candy Bar!, he hides Screwball in his house while he was unaware he was the "Candy Bar Bandit."
- Forced Bestiality: In Chef Pee Pee's Accident!, he forces Chef Pee Pee to kiss Catherine Catfish.
- Credit Card Fraud: In Bowser Junior's Package!, he uses Bowser's credit card without permission in order to buy a Gak. In Mr. Goodman's Credit Card!, he uses Mr. Goodman's credit card to purchase an electric Monster Jam monster truck and over $10,000 worth of V-Bucks in Fortnite without Goodman's knowledge. In Bowser Junior's Pokemon Cards!, he uses Bowser's credit card without permission in order to purchase a first edition, shadowless Poliwrath card.
- Prank Calling Emergency Services: In April Fools!, he and Toad prank call the police. He did the same in Bowser Junior's Cellphone.
- Calling Emergency Services for an invalid reason: In The Life of Brooklyn Guy!, he calls Brooklyn T. Guy saying that his house was burning down, when in reality that he called because Chef Pee Pee only burnt a hot dog.
- Trespassing/Breaking & Entering: In Bowser Junior's Sick Pool Party!, he enters the neighbors' backyard without permission in order to use their pool. In Scooter's Birthday!, he and Scooter break into Goodman E. Cheese's several times so they could celebrate Scooter's birthday and have a good time. In Jeffy and Junior's Gold Play Button!, he and Jeffy sneak into Logan's house in order to steal a gold play button. In Jeffy’s Text Message!, he along with Cody and Jeffy sneak into Jackie Chu’s house in order to delete a rude text message Jeffy accidentally sent. In Junior’s Embarrassing Video!, he sneaks into Y U Dumb? Elementary School with Cody and Joseph to erase a video off of Bully Bill's phone. In Junior’s Sleepover Mission!, he and Joseph break into Penelope’s house because they were not invited to Penelope’s slumber party.
- Harassment: In Bowser Junior's Revenge!, he uses his phone to harass Cody.
- Destruction of Evidence: In Bowser Junior's Revenge!, he destroys his phone to avoid being tracked and arrested by police.
- Grand Theft Auto (GTA): In Jeffy and Junior's Gold Play Button!, he assists Jeffy into stealing Logan's car. In Jeffy's Joyride!, he and Jeffy steal Mr. Goodman's blue car and Brooklyn Guy's police car.
- Fibbing: In Bowser Junior's Planet!, he along with Joseph and Cody lie to NASA about a "planet" called Guacamole when Jeffy's booger was actually stuck on Cody's telescope. In Cody Goes To College!, he and Joseph lie to Principal Steinbeck by showing a video of Cody admitting that he was cheating in school because they wanted Cody to stay with them instead of going to Harvard.
- Face Mask Violation (COVID-19 Exclusive): In various episodes during the COVID-19 pandemic, he goes to places without wearing a face mask. For example, during the school episodes starting with Jeffy’s New Friend!, he does not wear a face mask in the classroom.
- Assisted Robbery: In The Jewelry Heist!, he along with Joseph and Cody helped Chef Pee Pee rob a jewelry shop.
- Public Disturbance: In Junior Walks In!, he goes in Cody's restroom and watches a naked Judy taking a shower.
- Public Urination: In The Spelling Bee!, he pees in Cody's mouth in the classroom.
- Blackmail: In Spin The Bottle!, he blackmails Cody over him kissing Penelope.
- Prostitution: In Junior Gets Cooties!, he pays girls to kiss him.
- Seatbelt Violation: In Bowser Junior’s Happy Meal 2, he refuses to wear a seatbelt on the way to McDonalds resulting in Chef Pee Pee getting pulled over by Mr. Goodman.
This list shows how many times Bowser Junior dies.
Types of deaths: normal, offscreen, possibly, presumably, debatable.
Revived: Came back to life
- Baby Mutant Turtles (normal) (Shot by Black Yoshi)
- Bowser Junior's Happy Meal 2 (possibly) (Possibly got scared to death by a Happy Meal box)
- Bowser's Thanksgiving (normal) (Died in House Explosion)
- Bowser Junior's Bubble Bath (off-screen) (Killed by a Shark)
- Bowser Junior's Sleepover (presumably) (Killed by Chica)
- Cody's Sleepover (possibly) (Killed by a Possessed Thomas)
- Chef Pee Pee Quits! Part 4 (normal) (Ran over by Bowser)
- Bowser Junior's Midnight Snack! (possibly) (Dies in a car explosion)
- Bowser Junior's Addiction (off-screen) (Crashes Car)
- The Warp Pipe! (normal) (Gets killed underground)
- Bowser Junior's Nerf War! (normal) (Shot by Jeffy)
- Bowser Junior's Halloween Problem! (possibly) (Killed by Freddy)
- Bowser Junior's Lightsaber! (normal) (Killed by Yoda)
- The Ouija Board! (off-screen) (Killed by a Possessed Ken) (Most likely)
- Bowser Junior Goes To The Sun! (normal) (Burned to death after going into the sun)
- Black Yoshi The Assistant! (off-screen) (Shot by Black Yoshi)
- Netflix and Kill (off-screen) (Killed by the Girl)
- Pinch! Pinch! Pinch! (normal) (Shot by Brooklyn Guy after accidentally pinching him)
- Jeffy's Tantrum! (debatable, since he had every opportunity to get out of the rope he accidentally hanged himself with)
- The Magical Button! (normal, revived) (Committed suicide to revive other people and soon Cody wished Junior back to life)
- Bowser Junior's Allergy! (normal) (Exploded after finding out that 60% of his body is water)
- The Fortune Cookies! (possibly) (wishes to be a rocket and crashes into Jupiter)
- Bowser's Goldfish! (possibly) (Killed by goldfish)
- Jeffy Plays Fortnite! (normal) (Shot by Jeffy)
- Jeffy's Energy Drink! (normal, revived) (Drank too much energy drinks)
- Jeffy's Coma! (Died in the earth explosion)
- Bowser Junior's Big Vacation! (dream only) (Pushed off the Grand Canyon)
- Bowser Junior's Lucky Penny! (possibly) (Struck by lightning with two broken legs)
- Among Us (Possibly)
- Jeffy's Joyride! (off-screen) (Got rabies from Remy and died in Goodman's Car)
- "So, guys, what do you wanna do today?"
- "THE SUN IS A PLANET!"
- "CHEF PEE PEE!"
- "Hey Chef Pee Pee, what are you doing?
- "CHUCK E. CHEESE! WE'RE AT CHUCK E. CHEESE!"
- "How about seven?"
- "I hate you, Chef Pee Pee! I HATE YOU!"
- "Yeah, I'm so full, I'm 'bout to pop!"
- "Black lives matter! Black lives matter!"
- "That's stupid!"
- "Your mom’s a pig Cody!"
- "Nevuh Nevuh Nevuh Nevuh Nevuh!"
- "I wanna watch Doofy!"
- "Stupid Dad."
- "Let’s get going come on!"
- "Shut up, you stupid nerd!"
- "DAD, DAD, DAD!!!!
- "This is so cool!"
- "What’s it have to do with train? what does anything have to do with trains. life is just a big train! you can either go forward or backward. but in the end you always have to go forward. and if you go off the track, everyone thinks your crazy. I think I can I think I can. I think I can’t. where’s Thomas. I don’t know what Thomas left. Thomas was a piece of me and when he left, I lost a piece of me!”
- ”TAKE ME BACK TO MY DAD!”
- "AAAHAA! That's so funny, Doofy!"
- "FUCK LITTLE CAESARS! FUCK LITTLE CAESARS!"
- “I'm so sick!”
- ”Patrick, I thought you were being chased by a bear!”
- In Loch Ness Monster!, Junior is revealed to be hypocritical when he makes fun of Cody's mom but Junior gets upset and cries when Cody makes fun of Junior's mom.
- In terms of talking with Jeffy between him, Cody and Joseph, Jeffy mostly talks with him
- Whenever Junior does something bad, he becomes a liar in order to keep himself from getting into trouble.
- He attempted suicide twice. The first time was by hanging, but he had a really short neck making him unable. The second time was by laying on the train tracks to get hit by a train.
- Bowser Junior has saved a life before, In Bowser Junior's Pool Party, he saves Cody from drowning, but ends up drowning at the very end. He has done bad things but he has done very heroic things like saving Thomas from the house fire in Bowser's House Fire.
- He might have a big butt which is probably why Cody has a crush on him and calls him tight butt. This may likely be Cody saying that as a way to try and hit on him.
- Bowser Junior's full name is rarely mentioned as most of the time he is just called Junior.
- However, as of February 13, 2021. Bowser Junior's full name is no longer used due to Logan receiving a cease and desist letter from Nintendo.
- In some cases, Junior would represent "Envy", judging the fact that he has been feeling selfish from Cody (including his large box of crayons).
- Logan has stated in a Chilly vlog that the current plush for Bowser Junior will be retired soon because it has a scorch mark on his face from Bowser Junior's Fireworks! that Logan doesn't want people to notice.
- Junior's behavior is somewhat similar to that of Eric Cartman from the TV show, South Park as both Junior and Cartman have a spoiled bratty, rude and antagonistic behavior.
- Logan has said that Junior is his favorite character because he brings out his inner kid.
- His favorite superhero is Spider-Man. In Bowser Junior's Halloween, Junior and Joseph were both dressed like Spider-Man, and in Bowser Junior's 7th Birthday!, his birthday party was Spider-Man themed.
- Bowser Junior's gamer tag is "GetRektFgtLol", but it was reported because he kept ruthlessly insulting everyone, especially Black Yoshi.
- Bowser Junior has burned down more buildings than any other character in the series with 2, including the original house, and his first-grade school.
- If you typed "Bowser Junior" on YouTube's search bar, Bowser Junior Gets Sick! was the first thing that appeared while Logan's channel icon was the third thing that appeared. As of July 2021, it's no longer possible.
- Bowser Junior has had more birthday episodes than any other character in the series with 7. He's also had the most highlight for aging, showing his birth in Mario and Luigi's Stupid and Dumb Adventures, and bringing him back at 2 years old, and now is 12 years old.
- One time, Bowser Junior locked himself in his closet for a week straight.
- In one episode, Bowser Junior Needs Glasses!, he is shown that he needs contacts in his eyes to see.
- In a Dabhdude live stream, Logan stated that the reason Junior is in so many videos is because Logan found it hard to think of ideas for the other characters.
- He pronounces "ever" as "evur" sometimes due to his unusual speech.
- His favorite song is "All-Star" by Smash Mouth.
- The reason why he got sent to military school is that he got into Bowser's clown car and broke the glass table in the video Bowser Junior's Clown Car!, and also in the video, Cody's Revenge!, he got blackmailed for throwing a temper tantrum after losing a game of Chess, throwing Ken, breaking a bowl of Raisin Bran, screaming and behaving badly, and breaking a jar that was in tribute to Mittens
- His theme song is "Get Outside" by Jason Farnham.
- Bowser Junior's birth sign is Libra.
- It was revealed in Bowser Junior's Biggest Fear!, that Junior had Sidonglobophobia (fear of cotton balls).
- Bowser Junior is known to have a hatred towards Big Hero 6, this is done as he is voiced by Logan Thirtyacre, and Logan too hates Big Hero 6. Bowser Junior and Mario are personas of Logan, and often portray his character through these characters.
- His favorite number could possibly be seven, due to him thinking there were 7 pins in Truth Or Dare!, He claims that he can stay up until 7 AM in Bowser Junior's All Nighter!, and there are 7 parts of the Bowser Junior's Summer School series. When he asked for Chef Pee Pee to make food, he said to pick one meal most of the time he'll say "How about seven?" In Bowser Junior Goes To Disney World! Part 1 when Bowser Junior wanted to get a zillion boxes of Doofy-O's to find the knife, though Chef Pee Pee didn't have a zillion dollars he said "Well um... How about seven?" In Bowser Junior's Summer Vacation when Chef Pee Pee denied Junior on getting a million toys he said: “How about seven?”. In The Fortune Cookies!, he wanted 7 Fortune Cookies.
- In SuperPowers 2, it was confirmed that Junior was adopted by Bowser, but the episode may not be canon, due to one of the characters dying, and reappearing later.
- Bowser Junior is the first person to break world record before Shrek.
- Despite having the second most death right behind Toad (see List of character deaths, Bowser Junior murdered the most people (22 people) right behind Does Bad Things Guy. (30 people).
- Junior has the most deaths In the SML franchise so far with 23 deaths.
- It is revealed that Bowser Junior is one of Logan's favorite characters along with Brooklyn T. Guy in one of dabhdude's Livestream.
- Like Logan, Junior's favorite Pokemon is Poliwhirl, coincidentally this is also Satoshi Tajiri's (The creator of Pokemon) favorite Pokemon.
- Out of the trio, Junior is the second oldest of the three due to Cody being born in February and Joseph being born a month after Junior in October.
- Junior is shown to be athletic at times, mainly when beats up Cody.
- Junior is approximately 4 months older than Leland Powell (AKA Kid Temper Tantrum) from Oh Shiitake Mushrooms.
- Junior is stated to be based on Haleigh, Logan, and Lance's younger half-sister, more so in earlier episodes where he was defined more as bratty and bossy.
- Even though videos made after they move out to the Apartment, may indicate the character's behavior now resembles more the personal life of the creator.
- It's possible he has Bipolar disorder as he sometimes overreacts and has mood swings frequently.
- He cries over spilled stuff as shown in Chef Pee Pee Quits! Part 1 and in Chef Pee Pee's Restaurant!
- Despite that he was born in late September in 2008, in The Call Of Duty Problem, which takes place two weeks before Christmas, Bowser states that Junior "just had a birthday", which implies that Junior has a December birthdate.
- Junior's favorite show is Doofy The Dragon, as revealed in Bowser's House Fire!
- It is revealed in "Jeffy's Taco Tuesday!" that he gets a $20 allowance each week, although he doesn't get it for doing chores, his dad just gives him the money every week for no reason although it's likely Bowser gives it to him to keep him out of his hair.
- Junior's favorite food is macaroni and cheese, This has been shown in many videos such as Bowser Junior's Macaroni and Evil Chef Pee Pee! In Bowser Junior Gets Jinxed!, he even choses to have his essay be about how much he loves mac and cheese.
- Along with Bowser and Margaret, his favorite holiday is revealed to be Thanksgiving in The Big Thanksgiving.
- Bowser Junior is kept being called a "n*gga" by Chef Pee Pee in older Videos.
- Junior is revealed to be a Flat Earther(a person who believes that the earth is flat) as said in Cody's Sister and The Science Fair when he claims the Earth to be flat.
- Despite liking Thomas and Friends, he is never seen watching the TV show. It's possible that he only likes the merchandise, or he does indeed watch it, but off-screen.
- Bowser Junior's personality is somewhat similar to how Bowser Junior in the Mario franchise sometimes acts with how both Juniors frequently show a bratty and selfish nature and both Juniors have a bad temper, which has them be often rude towards others. Unlike the Bowser Junior of the Mario Franchise, who is very intelligent and always has a positive relationship with his father, SML's Bowser Junior is often very dim-witted and the relationship between him and his father is on and off.
- The Junior human puppet went viral on TikTok because a user called felpav which is now private used the puppet to react to famous TikTokers and reused dimetrees sounds when he yelled at a sphynx cat called Lola. Felpav has 692 followers on Tiktok with his latest video of Bowser Jr. Puppet reacting/duetting to Elias Open or Sweden's 6ix9ine as he calls him due to his pædophilic behavior
- Bowser Junior is shown to like the game Fortnite: Battle Royale, as shown in Bowser Junior's Daddy Problem", in "Jeffy Skips School", "Mr. Goodman's Credit Card", and in Jeffy Goes To The Arcade
- A minor plot hole with Junior is that in Bowser Junior's first appearances, he was 3 turning 4, and the videos took place in 2013-2014, therefore making him born in 2010, but as of "Bowser Junior's 11th Birthday, Which takes place in September 2019, so he was born in 2008.
- However, Logan could have possibly either forgot Junior's age in his first appearance or his age is misconstrued.
- If Junior's age being misconstrued by others is the case, then it makes sense why Bowser Junior is in the Fourth grade as most 11-year-olds are supposed to be in 5th or 6th grade. This was because of Jackie Chu having the second-grade helding from 2016 to 2018 which pushed back Junior and his friends going to third grade.
- Bowser Junior's height or weight has never been revealed, but if Chef Pee Pee is 5'11 , and Bowser Junior is half the size of him, then Bowser Junior is possibly 4'10 inches tall.
- It is not very often when Bowser Junior swears uncensored.
- Though Bowser Junior's Xbox was shot by Black Yoshi in The Call Of Duty Problem, Junior is seen using it to play Fortnite in Bowser Junior's Daddy Problem, so Junior could have possibly gotten a new Xbox later on or The Call of Duty Problem was non-canon.
- Though Junior receives wings in Bowser Junior's Wings it was confirmed to be a one-time thing.
- Junior has the most birthday specials out of all the characters that have birthday specials, the one who has the second most birthday specials is Jeffy.
- It is revealed in The Prank!, that Junior does not want to go to college, while in Bowser Junior's Girlfriend Problem!, Joseph wants to become a doctor, which requires multiple years of college.
- Bowser Junior has dated four characters. These characters are Judy in Bowser Junior's Girlfriend!, Ping and Pong in Bowser Junior's Girlfriend Problem!, and Elizabeth in The Redo Button.
- In Chef Pee Pee Quits! Part 1, it is revealed that Bowser Junior doesn't like hot sauce while Bowser is putting hot sauce on the sandwich he was making.
- In the old house and the apartment, Junior would mostly play with his trains and hang out with Joseph and Cody, however in the new house, Junior no longer plays with his trains but still hangs out with Joseph and Cody.
- In Hurricane Jeffy he believed that Hurricane Sally was a person.
- Junior is often shown to have a strange obsession with wanting to eat things that are not edible such as eating play-doh in The Teleportation Machine! and wanting to eat Toilet Paper in Bowser Junior's Revenge!
- Despite not being the main protagonist of SuperMarioLogan, he has more screen time than Mario. However Mario is starting to have the same screen time as him.
- Despite to Logan hate The Simpsons, Junior is a brat in Bart Simpson's level.
Like Patrick, Bowser Junior has attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) as supported by these videos. However, his ADHD is not as severe as Patrick's.
- SML Movie: The Alien! (https://youtu.be/kYyyhbwSYH4?t=387)
- SML Movie: Bowser Junior's SICK Pool Party! (https://youtu.be/BylblETktxw?t=86)