"Bowser's Video Game" is the 63rd episode of SML Movies.
Bowser is watching Charleyyy and Friends when he sees Charleyyy advertising his own video game. He gets very excited and runs to Chef Pee Pee. Chef Pee Pee is making tacos until Bowser comes in and tells Chef Pee Pee to get him the Charleyyy and Friends game.
Bowser can't get it because he doesn't have a driver's license and that the game is rated M (even though he is an adult). Chef Pee Pee leaves to get and it takes 6 hours because there was a long line. Bowser gets mad that it is taking very long.
After giving Bowser the game, Bowser complains why it took so long. Chef Pee Pee calls him an idiot. Bowser then puts the game in the PlayStation 3 and starts playing.
After pressing start, Bowser is thrown into a level where he has to wake up Charleyyy. After turning on the lights, he yells at Charleyyy to wake up.
After that, Bowser starts walking Charleyyy over to the bathroom but Charleyyy hits the wall and camera making lose a heart of health. When he goes into the bathroom he has the option for Charleyyy to either wash his face, brush his teeth, poop in the sink or exit. Bowser picks the option to wash his face. Then he makes Charleyyy brush his teeth but Charleyyy picks up the hair dryer instead, but Charleyyy then brushes his teeth.
After that, Bowser makes Charleyyy get dressed where he can pick a naked outfit, hillbilly outfit or a random outfit. Bowser picks the random outfit and Charleyyy wears a pick robe and asks if its swag. Bowser picks no, then Charleyyy comes out wearing crutches and Bowser picks no. Charleyyy then wears crutches with a bra and Bowser picks a different outfit and then Charleyyy comes out wearing his standard T-shirt and pants and Bowser picks yes.
Charleyyy then begins to enter the kitchen but Charleyyy trips and loses half a heart. And when he goes into the kitchen, Bowser has the option to pick either bleach, cereal or chips. Bowser tries to pick cereal but has a hard time trying to resist the clorox (bleach). He then realizes the doritos (chips) and is about to select them but then tells himself that it's more of a snack than a meal and finally selects the cereal. When pouring the cereal Charleyyy pours too much. When Charleyyy pours the milk, again he pours too much milk. Bowser wonders how Charleyyy will eat it without a spoon so he presses down and Charleyyy dunks his face in the cereal.
After this, Charleyyy is at full health. Bowser then walks Charleyyy to outside and sees a coin and grabs it. Bowser then makes Charleyyy check the mail and sees that there is nothing inside which makes Charleyyy lose half a heart. When trying to enter the car, Charleyyy bumps into the car twice and loses a heart of health. Charleyyy then enters the car on the wrong side (which both humiliates and frustrates Bowser at the same time) so Bowser tries to make Charleyyy enter the other side but Charleyyy hits the camera and loses half a heart. Charleyyy hits the camera again and again until he has one more piece of heart left.
Bowser finally makes Charleyyy drive the car. While driving, Bowser turns on the music on the car. Bowser is picking up speed and then has the option to text and drive but gets reminded to not text and drive. The car is running out of gas and Bowser tries to find a gas station but the gas runs out.
When the car runs out and pulls over, Charleyyy leaves the car and Bowser assumes he's getting gas out of the trunk but he actually says "No Gas" and dies ending the game. This causes Bowser to become really angry. When Bowser is about to blame Chef Peepee, Bowser Junior comes in and Bowser lets Junior play the video game. After 10 minutes, Junior beats the game, and when Bowser finds out, he breaks down and runs out crying jealous of how his son could beat the game and not him.
- Charleyyy: Dies after running out of gas (in video game)
- The case used for the Charleyyy and Friends game is a PlayStation 3 game case. Despite this, the PlayStation 4 was already out.
- Logan said this video took the most amount of editing out of all his other videos.
- This video used to be the most edited SML Movie until it was beaten by "Sunken!".
- This is the 3rd time in which Charleyyy and Friends betrays Bowser in several ways. The 1st being "Bowser's Broken TV", and the 2nd being "Bowser's Depression".
- The title card has an 8-bit Mario, Link, and Megaman, despite the fact that none of those characters appear in the episode.
- A fanmade version of the Charleyyy and Friends video game can be found on the Scratch website. The link is: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/50213002/
- Lovell was mostly the only cast member because he voiced Charleyyy, Bowser and Chef Pee Pee in the video.
- Many people thought Charleyyy and Friends video game was real, as Logan said in the reaction video.
- In the reaction video, Logan stated that he was going to add an armor UI for the video game but he forgot about it.
- This is the most viewed Non-Jeffy/Junior video on the SuperMarioLogan channel.
- The wardrobe feature in the video game is a reference to the clothing feature in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
- Bowser Junior said that the game was for 5-year-olds, but it's actually an M rated game.
- Despite Charleyyy saying his game was rated M with blood, gore, intense violence, strong language, mature humor, nudity, strong sexual content and alcohol, none of those features were presented in the gameplay. However, it is likely that those things will occur later in the game. It's just Bowser never got that far and Junior beat the game off-screen.
- At 7:53, the text says: "Use arrow keys to pour milk", instead of "Use arrow keys to pour cereal".
Polls have been archived. See here for poll archive.