"Bowser's Drivers License!" is the 166th episode of SML Movies.
Bowser tries to get his drivers license because he wants to be able to drive!
Bowser Junior watches a McDonald's commercial with Doofy making his own cheeseburger, using glass, a mousetrap, and nails.
Junior then wants to go to McDonald's to try the burger, and asks Chef Pee Pee, who refuses to take him because he has several dishes to wash and tells Junior to ask Bowser to take him. Junior approaches Bowser, who was watching Charleyyy and Friends, and asks Bowser to take him to McDonald's, but he says he never got a driver's license because his mother wouldn't let him and prefers that Chef Pee Pee drives him everywhere.
Junior convinces Bowser to get one, so Bowser orders Chef Pee Pee to take him to get his license. Bowser then meets the Brooklyn Guy. Bowser was informed on what he needs to do first, so Bowser starts the car and opens the top and turns on the music putting on the shades and much more.
Brooklyn T. Guy informs that Bowser needs to put on a seat belt first, but he refuses. He is then told to park between cones. He denies the fact that he ran over the cones and Brooklyn T.Guy went out and sarcastically says he didn't.
In the next test, Bowser must make a turn without hitting any cones which the Brooklyn Guy pretends that they are orphans. Bowser again ran them over, but again, he denies that he hit them all besides a couple of them. Now, Bowser is currently driving on the street. He saw a STOP sign on the road and continues to go because he thinks it means “Spin Tires on Payment”, much to the Brooklyn Guy's chagrin.
He is told to make a turn and use a turn signal and states he doesn't know what a turn signal is and use the wrong one. After a couple tries, he did it. After the turn he got a phone call from his mother making spaghetti and yells about spaghetti. This got him sidetracked, so Brooklyn T. Guy took over it. The Brooklyn Guy is then ready to fail Bowser, but Bowser begs him for another chance. Brooklyn T. Guy reluctantly agrees and Bowser comes to another turn and listens and the Brooklyn Guy is actually left impressed.
Just as Bowser is getting back on track, Jackie Chu zips by and Bowser becomes outraged. Bowser then tells Jackie Chu to open up his eyes, as Jackie Chu apologizes for his reckless driving. Brooklyn T. Guy pleads Bowser not to be racist and claims that he failed Jackie Chu and is unsure why he is driving without a license. After Jackie Chu leaves, Bowser is told to put the car in park. Bowser and the Brooklyn Guy recap the test and the Brooklyn Guy declares that Bowser failed, but the Brooklyn Guy isn't surprised as Bowser protests his failure. Bowser tells Junior that he passed, but Bowser Junior realized his dad is lying. Bowser then shoves Junior off the couch as the video ends.
- Brooklyn Guy
- Bowser Junior
- Chef Pee Pee
- Doofy The Dragon
- Jackie Chu (cameo)
- Margaret (mentioned)
- Black Yoshi (voice only)
- This video confirms that Bowser has failed in his first of three attempts at a driving test.
- Most of this video was filmed at the Toys-'R'-Us parking lot.
- The scene where Bowser yells at Jackie Chu was filmed here.
- This is the second time that the Doofy the Dragon intro isn't shown before the show starts, the first time was in The Sticky Situation.
- This is probably because the Doofy segment was a commercial rather than the actual TV show
- This video marks the 2015 finale of Doofy The Dragon. The episode title is McDonald's in which Doofy makes a cheeseburger more fun by adding glass, smashing the glass with a hammer, a mouse trap, and nails.
- This is the first time Bowser (or anyone) shoves Junior.
- The song that Bowser turned on was sung by Black Yoshi.
- When Bowser said STOP meant spin tires on pavement, this was actually a reference to a quote from Lance’s 5th grade teacher.
- The episode is a callback to Bowser's Dilemma since Bowser mentions in there that he doesn’t have his license.
- At 11:34, Lance's face Can be seen.
- At 5:56, Chris's face is visible though the mirror.
- At 5:49, Lovell's face Can be seen, and at 5:14, a bit of his face can be seen in the mirror.
- While Bowser claims that he is in his 30s, it was revealed in a later video that he was 49 years old. He also claimed that he was 312 years old as heard in Bowser Loses A Tooth!. It could be possible that the videos use a floating timeline or that Bowser must have simply forgotten his age.
- Bowser was seen driving cars in previous and later videos, although in this video, he does NOT have a driver's license yet. It is possible those videos took place after this one, or that Bowser just drove a car without a license illegally.
- At the 9:49 mark when Bowser gets a call from his mom, the contact says "Logan 30".
- Bowser doesn't understand what STOP means in this episode but perfectly understands it in Bowser's Video Game. It could be possible that he had forgotten.
- When Bowser turns on the radio, it still says paused on it, despite the music playing.
- When the Brooklyn Guy fails Bowser, he says he wouldn't let him on a bus. However, a driver's license is actually not required to ride a bus.