"Bowser's Chinese Food" is the 43rd episode of SML Movies.
Bowser is craving some traditional Chinese food.
Bowser says that he really wants authentic and traditional Chinese food as a real Chinese man would make it. Chef Pee Pee gets a phone book and sees a dry clean shop number. However, Chef Pee Pee thinks this is a Chinese restaurant as the phone number is 1 (800) EGG-ROLL and Chef Pee Pee calls the number.
Chef Pee Pee asks if it's a Chinese restaurant. The Chinese man says to not call anymore. However, Chef Pee Pee asks if he could make Chinese food. The Chinese man says that just because he's Asian and his eyes are slanted doesn't mean that he can't cook Chinese food. The man says Chef Pee Pee's racist. The man then says that he can cook Chinese food. The man says that on his way to the house that he hit all the cars in the parking lot.
The man says that the first thing that they need to do is find an orange tiger and he uses Frosted Flakes as bait. Tony then smells the Frosted Flakes and eats. Chef Pee Pee and the man try to capture Tony but fails. The man says that they need a regular cat. The Chinese man then tells Chef Pee Pee that there are two cats around the corner: A white one and a brown one. Chef Pee Pee then tells the Chinese man to get the brown one, and when he does, they are gonna make sushi and eggroll. The man then gets the brown cat and attacks and cooks him/her. It turns out that Chef Pee Pee was supposed to chop the cat.
Chef Pee Pee then cooks a squid and Chef Pee Pee gets the egg for the egg roll. The man gets a sliced bread roll and puts the egg in it. They then have to put the squid and cat on a plate. However, Chef Pee Pee says that he's not done cooking the squid, but the man says it's supposed to be raw since it's for sushi.
The man then blesses the food. Bowser then comes and the man hides. Bowser compliments the food and Chef Pee Pee claims that he did it by himself. However, the man sees Bowser and thinks he's Godzilla.
It's then revealed that the man's name is Jackie Chu. Chef Pee Pee then says that he got help from Jackie Chu. Bowser hires Jackie Chu as his second chef and gives him $50 per hour. Chef Pee Pee says that isn't fair and Jackie Chu says it's fair because he's dumb and he has a PHD in calculus. Then Bowser Junior comes and asks where his food is, much to Chef Pee Pee’s annoyance.
- This episode is the first episode where Jackie Chu works with Chef Pee Pee.
- The Chinese text in the thumbnail ("食物") means "food".
- This is the 2nd time Jackie Chu throws his phone in the washing machine.The 1st being Bowser Junior's Cellphone.
- The music from Jackie chu is from the wii game ninja reflex
- This is Jackie Chu's first appearance on a thumbnail.
- At 4:56, it is unknown how Jackie Chu knew Chef Pee Pee's name.
- It's possible that they met off-screen.
- Jackie Chu said he was going to make sushi, but sushi is Japanese food, not Chinese food.
- It is unknown how Jackie Chu was able to say his L's correctly, because he says them like R.