for information about the Super Mario version of this character go here.
| Please note the following:
Bowser Bernard Koopa Sr. (more commonly known as Bowser) is one of the main characters in the SuperMarioLogan franchise. He is Mario's former archenemy and now best friend.
He used to be a villain who rules the world, capturing Peach and destroying Mario, but however due to him having an interest in Charleyyy and Friends, being now best friends with Mario, the lack of villainy and as well as Goodman took his villainous role, he officially retired.
He usually abuses and commands his slave Chef Pee Pee, who mostly hates him whenever he becomes bossy.
In the early years, he likes to abuse his son Junior because of how he can’t stand him and his brattiness. However in the later years after how he thinks about Junior and how he got more mature and finally realizes who he is, Bowser decides to become a better father who protects him from danger while Junior becomes the now beloved son and the two started to bond everyday.
As of 2016, he and Mario are no longer enemies and started to become better friends.
As of right now, he has officially retired from villainy and spends his days staying in his room watching Charleyyy and Friends, abusing and commanding Chef Pee Pee to cook something for him and his requests, being a good friend of Mario and being a good, strict, kind, protective on and off great father to Junior.
Even though he retired from being the main villain, but he still acts like one on some occasions by threatening to harm his son (sometimes) and Chef Pee Pee (mostly).
In later videos, he is noted for being a still strict yet kindhearted, mature, caring, loving, and protective great father but sometimes gets driven up the wall with Junior's bratty, spoiled, and bad behavior such as in Bowser Junior's Walkie Talkie where he threatens his son by playing the finding the pebble game which it under the belts.
HistoryBowser was born on Febuary 21, 1967, to Margaret and his unnamed father who was an abusive war veteran.
during his childhood, Bowser had a very strict parent situation as he was raised by his mother, Margaret whom, locked him in a cage. It was also revealed that his mother did not feed him resulting in Bowser's jealousy over his rival Mario, because she cared for him, more than his own son.
He was also abused by his father, although he said his father played catch with him when he was young, during his teenage years he used to rob gas stations, and killed a girl named Lidsney Brown, an employee, because they fought over a keychain, during that time, he became a male prostitute, though he never managed to get a drivers licence.
He was in high school during the 1980s, during that time he meet Peach, whom he had a crush on.
He hinted he was a bit of a troublemaker back in high school, who used to thow rubix cubes to nerds during the 9th grade, and also was a bit of a creep, who once took pictures of Peach during her senior prom night, causing her parents to call the cops on him.
In 1984, he drafted Crack Bear to kill Mario for a raise, because Peach was in love with Mario, and he wanted to marry Peach, but Crack Bear got arrested for eating crack and Bowser would later forget about him.
Bowser graduated in 1985, during his graduation day his father gave him a clown car before leaving for a war, and eventually he died.
After high school, Mario fell in love with Peach, and they later got marriage on August 29, 1985, which would make Bowser jealous of him and torment him. He began calling him a stupid nerd shortly after
In November 17, 2007, Mama Luigi offered Bowser 20 dollars to kidnap Peach in which he accepted. He tried multiple times but failed. Then, he got stuck in a Grill which Goomba freed him and later killed Mama Luigi.
Right after he killed Mama Luigi, his son Bowser Junior was born. He later dated Shelby but she left him leaving Bowser heartbroken. He would later become an anti-hero, and started to like watching a TV show called Charleyyy and Friends.
After Mario and his family lost their house due to how Mario losing money, Bowser decided to let him and his family to stay and he and Mario are now best friends and thus putting an end to their past as enemies.
After getting sick of Junior’s bad behavior and his nonsense, Bowser forces him to be send to military school. When his son got back from military school, he was happy to see him about what he did there. When Junior turn back into his real self, Bowser was shocked and angry and calls Brooklyn Guy. Before Brooklyn Guy could have the chance of beating Junior, Bowser tells him that he doesn’t need him anymore since what he has done to him making him leave in anger. After the problems that he and Junior faced, Bowser finally realizes about what he is and decides to become a better father and he promise to protects him no matter what.
Thanks to the destruction of his son and the Koopalings and as well as the chainsaw that Goodman saw, he and the whole gang are evicted and kicked out of the apartment by the now villainous Goodman and forced them into hotel until they find their new home (which was later revealed).
9 months later, After his son Junior won two tickets, the latter give one to him and made him happy because it was Father’s Day.
6 months later, Bowser got some time with Junior’s friend Joseph. This leads to a furious Junior about how he though Joseph stole his dad, so Junior decides to kill Joseph have his father have some father-and-son-time with him and Bowser agrees.
Now Bowser has officially retired from villainy and spends his days staying in his bedroom watching his long-running show Charleyyy and Friends, abusing and commanding Chef Pee Pee to cook him what he wants and being an on and off great father to Junior.
Bowser has a personality. He has multiple types of personalities (not Multiple Personality Disorder) that he generally follows throughout the channel.
On most occasions, Bowser has shown to be evil, cruel, sadistic, impatient, demanding, and easily tempered, and gets into his angriest side over little things. In later videos, he seems to take pleasure in torturing his slave chef, Chef Pee Pee, and is sometimes driven up the wall with Junior's bratty and spoiled behavior; yet still loves him just the same.
This is to the point of deliberately causing pain, misery, torture, and extra work for Chef Pee Pee just so he can't be happy. Though a very caring father In Switching Bodies!, it is revealed he literally gives Bowser Junior beatings almost every day for no reason whatsoever other than his enjoyment. This was never spoken of or done again in later videos. He can also be bent on revenge, such as when he outright murdered Mama Luigi for defeating him.
In earlier videos, Bowser was shown to be a psychopath who is a danger to some people around him. This is best shown in the Mario and Luigi's Stupid and Dumb Adventures series, where he is fairly insane. In these videos, he has raped Peach, murdered Mama Luigi, brainwashed Yoshi, nearly killed both Black Yoshi and Luigi, wronged Mario to the point of no longer wanting to live, slit the throat of a Goomba for petty teasing, sent Crack Bear to murder Mario and Mama Luigi, attempted to sacrifice Peach to The Eagle, and more.
Bowser has also caused his family and Chef Pee Pee distress at times this includes videos such as Bowser Junior's Birthday Cake, where he threatens to cut Chef Pee Pee's and feed it to Bowser Junior. Or Bowser Junior's Summer School, where he threatens to murder Chef Pee Pee if Bowser Junior fails his exam. In earlier videos, Bowser has shown no remorse for the evil he committed, and it is easily some of the worst and most evil threats Bowser has ever made in his entire life.
Bowser is a sore loser. This is best shown in Bowser Junior's Easter Egg Hunt, where he cheats by beating up Bowser Junior, having Chef Pee Pee hide the eggs and tell him where they are, breaking his own rules, and yelling at Toad because Toad found more. Eventually, when Bowser Junior found the golden Easter egg, Bowser breaks down crying. This is mentioned and brought up again in Bowser Junior's Easter Wish! when he left the area due to his shame of being beaten by Bowser Junior.
Aside from his reputation as a sore loser, he is also shown to be a hypocrite. This is shown in Black Yoshi's Koolaid when Bowser orders a medium-rare steak from Chef Pee Pee, but once it is cooked claims that he ordered a hot dog since Bowser realized that he did not want steak, leading to Chef Pee Pee complaining, but it gets worse when Chef Pee Pee decides to give up in Bowser's Broken TV after he realizes that he ordered a cheeseburger and not a vegetable casserole. In Bowser Goes To The Movies!, he is loud and obnoxious during the movie, but leaves and complains about how others were loud and obnoxious during the movie.
In earlier videos, Bowser was a well-meaning but problem-causing comedic relief character. Sometimes he is used for comedy, and his stupider and nicer side is explored. This side of him is best represented in the Mario and Bowser's Stupid and Crazy Adventures series. This also ties in with the totally insane Bowser with crazy antics from the Bowser Juice Infomercials, and Toad Away.
He has also punished his son with no hesitation on occasion such as in Bowser Junior's Doll! However, there are a few instances where Bowser actually hesitated to punish Junior such as in Bowser's Broken TV, Bowser Junior's 9th Birthday!, The Sticky Situation, and Bowser Junior's Cheeseburger to name a few.
He has thrown childish fits at times too such as when Bowser became childishly crazy in Bowser's Broken TV when Bowser had a nervous breakdown and threw a childlike fit over missing the Charleyyy and Friends Super Special.
Bowser also can be an extremely obsessed super fan of the Charleyyy and Friends franchise. He sometimes puts it over his family and friends, almost straining his relationship with his son. In the first few appearances of Charleyyy and Friends, he was merely fond of the show rather than obsessed with it.
On occasion, Bowser is shown to be racist against African-Americans. He accused Black Yoshi of kidnapping Peach because he is a black man. In Black Yoshi's Job, he was reluctant to hire Black Yoshi as a babysitter because of his African-American heritage. He also called Black Yoshi "Blackey" after getting angry over Black Yoshi not letting Bowser ride him (because Yoshi was letting Mario ride him, making Bowser jealous). Ironically, he idolizes Charleyyy, who is black.
Bowser has also been shown to have somewhat sexist views against females. In The Big Thanksgiving, he gets Mario to stop trying to save Peach because "women sometimes just need to be quiet", implying he doesn't think they can contribute to a conversation or be useful like men can. In Bowser Junior's Mom, he calls Bowser Junior's mother a "ho" after he thinks she's left them once again, saying that that's why he has trust issues with women, following up with "hos gonna be hos".
In some videos, Bowser can also be an extremely irritating person, up to the point that it makes him an unpleasant person to be around. He showed he was almost as immature as his son in the end of Bowser Junior's Happy Meal. However the episode Bowser Goes To The Movies! brings this behavior the most out of him, where he single-handedly ruined the movie for the audience.
Bowser shows signs of suffering from an antisocial personality disorder. Being cruel to animals is one of the first signs of ASPD, and Bowser shows this. In Bowser Junior's Pet!, Bowser is overly cruel to both the skunk and the Rabbid beating both to death although this was entirely self-defense. Another sign is not caring about your family sometimes. In earlier videos, Bowser was shown to barely care for Bowser Junior. He also outright states he hopes his mother Margaret will die soon so he will get the insurance money in Chef Poo Poo's Kitchen Disaster!, as well as forgets his mom's birthday and gives her a last-minute Mother's Day gift due to lack of preparation. Another sign is being "sexually deviant". Bowser is in a "smash and dash on occasion" relationship with Peach, but has had multiple ex-wives, watches pornography, as well as had previously hiring a stripper named Candy to strip for him. This shows that he isn't very loyal to any of his sources of attraction. Yet another sign is his remorseless murders in the much earlier videos and his enjoyment of other's suffering. Bowser gets a sense of joy from Chef Pee Pee's suffering although he has decided to change after the events of Bowser Junior goes to Military School.
Bowser can also be considered as a TV personality due to his commercials and infomercials.
Bowser is also shown to be allergic to cherries as hinted in Bowser's Dinner Date.
Bowser is an overweight Koopa who wears four spiked bracelets with two on each arm. He also boasts the same flame-orange hair, pale yellow skin, and peach-colored plastron as his son. He has red eyes, three long fingernails/claws with each finger on the underside and chubby feet. Bowser seems to appear without his p***s because he keeps mentioning that he got a vasectomy. His favorite snack is assumed to be Doritos. An example of this was shown in Bowser's Doritos where Bowser accused Chef Pee Pee of eating his Doritos and in Bowser Junior's Clown Car where Bowser asks Chef Pee Pee to take him to the store to buy some. This could also explain why he is overweight.
As a human, Bowser is more creepy-looking, having fair skin, red eyes, sharp teeth, and slight stubble. He also has horns on his head and a scar on his left eye. He wears a white tank-top, green shorts that are similar to his son's, and a pair of pink bunny slippers.
Likes and Dislikes
- Charleyyy and Friends
- Mario (currently)
- Bowser Junior (mostly)
- Kidnapping Peach (formerly)
- Being evil (occasionally)
- Being spanked
- High-calorie foods
- The thought of his son getting good grades
- Abusing Junior (formerly)
- Green apples
- Annoying and terrorizing Chef Pee Pee (This is also why Chef Pee Pee hates Bowser)
- Being strict
- Preventing Chef Pee Pee from going on break.
- Putting peanut butter on Chompy
- Candy twerking
- Viewing turtle pornography
- Joseph's Mom (Love interest)
- Joseph's voodoo doll
- His TV
- Judy (Love interest)
- Being young
- Jackie Chu
- Abusing Chef Pee Pee (mostly)
- Being a great father to Junior
- Protecting Junior
- Jeffy (currently)
- Red Apples (as of now)
- Playing with his Lego
- Charleyyy and Friends being cancelled or going on hiatus (this causes him to kill himself)
- When someone interrupts him while watching Charleyyy and Friends
- Chef Pee Pee
- Chef Pee Pee slacking off from his job
- His son (sometimes)
- His son's stupid mischief
- Mario (formerly)
- Going to jail
- North Korea
- Cotton Balls
- Going to North Korea
- Being killed by North Koreans
- Being fooled by Mario
- Robot Chef Pee Pee
- Red apples (formerly)
- Bananas (Biggest fear)
- Doofy The Dragon
- Fishy and Friends
- Evil Chef Pee Pee
- Harleyyy and Friends (in Mario and Luigi's Stupid and Dumb Adventures.)
- His ex-wife
- People interrupting him when Charleyyy and Friends is on.
- Dorito and Frosted Flake casseroles.
- His son's bad grades
- His father
- Missing a chance to meet Charleyyy.
- Puss in his house
- Junior's bad behavior
- Goodman (He has replaced his role as the main antagonist)
- The Eagle
- Brown Elephant
- Being old
- Mario getting to be on Charleyyy and Friends (As shown in Diverse Dimensions.)
- Chef Pee Pee having day-offs
- Chef Pee Pee getting sick
- Being yelled at
- Junior in danger
- Fat girls
- Bald Chicks
- Dating someone who has children (As seen in Bowser's Mistake!)
- Country music
- Crusts on sandwiches (Presumably)
- Abusing Junior (Currently due to superbowserlogan being family friendly)
- Not being evil
- Being called a “Re***d”
- Jeffy (formerly)
Murder Victims (Most of these are considered non-canon.)
- Bowser Junior
- Black Yoshi
- Koopa Troopa
- Chef Pee Pee (debatable)
- Mama Luigi
- Polly the Parrot (Beaten him with a gardening shovel)
- Mario (Bowser Juice Informercial)
- Luigi (Bowser Juice Informercial)
- Lindsay Brown (Bowser shooting her in the head, mentioned)
- "Oh man, oh man, oh man!! I can't wait to watch Charleyyy and Friends! It's my favorite show!"
- "HAHAHA! Charleyyy you are the best!"
- "CHEF PEE PEE!"
- "WHAT DO YOU WANT JUNIOR?!"
- How To Save Princess Peach, The Black Yoshi Way?
- The Final Battle (Mama Luigi drew a mustache on his face causing him to explode)
- Bowser's Thanksgiving (Died in a House explosion)
- Black Yoshi's Koolaid (Blasted into Space after drinking a bunch Monster drinks mixed together)
- The Sticky Situation (shot himself with a gun) (debatable)
- Evil Chef Pee Pee! (revived) (Decapitated By Chef Pee Pee)
- Bowser Junior's Package! (Decapitated By Junior)
- The Magical Button! (revived)
- The Pantry! (Jumped off a bridge) (Offscreen)
- Bowser Junior's 11th Birthday! (Dimension only) (Laughed to death while watching TV)
|WHAT IS IT?!|
Bowser JuniorFrom around 2013 to mid-late 2016, Bowser and his son were shown to have a hostile relationship. During around the time where Junior was acting bratty and selfish, Bowser couldn’t stand him and abuses and punishes him whenever he breaks one of his belongings or him whining, or when he interrupts him while he's watching Charleyyy and Friends (In Bowser Junior's 11th Birthday!, it is revealed that these interruptions are the only reason Bowser is even alive in the first place, otherwise he would've died from watching TV all the time, laughing, and basically ignoring his personal health). Since Junior stole his Easter egg hunting championship title in Bowser Junior's Easter Egg Hunt, he starts crying and leaves for Canada because he was no longer the Easter egg hunting champion.
During the old SML house era, the two had a hostile relationship at the beginning. But ever since they move into the apartment since their house got burned down, it has been true that their relationship has become more hostile than friendly, showing that Bowser has no respect in Junior or has earned his trust.
In the Military school series, Bowser finally had enough of his bratty behavior and sends him to military school to teach him to be disciplined and respect to others. Since Junior was never the same, Bowser feels sorry for him and apologize for what he did and decides to make it up by taping the table back together with him.
Since they moved to the new house since they got kicked out by Goodman, their relationship is now friendly when Junior got more mature and more smarter.
However as of 2017, Bowser is now friendly to Junior and seem to get along with him but however the examples of him threatening Junior is Bowser Junior's Walkie Talkie.
As of now, their relationship is now friendly and Bowser will protect his son no matter what.
Status: Neutral (Friends on Junior’s side)
Chef Pee Pee
Bowser is very abusive toward Chef Pee Pee, most notably for when he forces Chef Pee Pee to cook, and if Chef Pee Pee doesn't get the cooking right or somewhat messes up, Bowser abuses Chef Pee Pee, he may also be abusive to Chef Pee Pee for no good reason as well. He can also be very cruel to him in other ways such as only paying him with very few coins but unlike Mr. Spacely from the Hanna-Barbera cartoon "The Jetsons" who often fires George for trivial things Bowser often rebukes Chef Pee Pee in various painful, disgusting, and torturous other ways such as beating him up, making him clean toilets with his bare hands on top of forcing into not washing them, threatening him into cleaning toilets with his tongue, and lashing at him with a belt.
However, there have been times when they have been friendly towards each other, such as in Bowser's Soup when he let him watch Charleyyy and Friends with him, and in Home Alone when he invited him to a monster truck rally, although it ended up being terrible.
Bowser also has some weird sexual fetish towards Chef Pee Pee, as evidenced in SuperPowers! when he let Chef Pee Pee (who was really Cody disguised as Chef Pee Pee), "get in bed" with him.
Status: Enemies (Friends on rare occasions)
Before Season 8, Bowser and Mario formerly had bad blood against each other. Although Mario and Bowser hate each other, but in some cases, he is seen to have a bit of a friendship with him like in the Mario and Bowser's Stupid and Crazy Adventures series where he is shown helping Mario in their adventure.
However later on, they seemed to get along well since Mario and Goodman end their friendship but then their longtime rivalry returns in The Competition! where they fight to see which of their sons is better but it ends with them feeling sorry about what they said earlier. As of right now, they are currently friends as their past as enemies is over. Although they do get into arguments sometimes, but nevertheless, they are still friends.
Jeffy and Bowser don't seem to have a good relationship due to how Bowser accidentally gave Jeffy the flu by coughing in his mouth in Jeffy's Flu Shot!, how Bowser acted harshly towards Jeffy in The Competition! and how Bowser mistook the shock collar remote for the TV remote and repeatedly used it, shocking Jeffy and indirectly framing Mario in Jeffy's Punishment!, as well as how Jeffy was paid by Mario to brake Bowser's trophy in Jeffy and Junior Sneak Out!. Jeffy, however, did congratulate Bowser when he won Charleyyy's underwear in Jeffy and Junior's Big Heist!.
Status: Neutral (Friends on Jeffy’s side)
He has been a fan a him since 2013. Whenever Charleyyy makes everyone laugh about how his daily life he has been doing, Bowser laughs at his jokes.
Status: Neutral (Friends on Bowser's Side)
Bowser has not had many romantic relationships throughout the channel. Toward the beginning of the series, Bowser constantly kidnapped Peach so she would become his girlfriend and/or wife. This led Peach to dislike him, and she went for Mario instead.
When Peach became pregnant in Season 2 of Mario and Luigi's Stupid and Dumb Adventures, Mario was convinced that she would conceive his child when it was in fact Bowser's child: Bowser Junior. After Mario and Luigi's stupid and dumb adventures, Bowser tried to reconcile with Mario and Peach but he never made up for what he did, leading Mario to rival him. In The Koopa Kids!, it is revealed that Bowser may have had five children with his ex-wife Sheila Perkins. In Super Bowl Commercials, Bowser mentions another one of his ex-wives, Sharon, who apparently "left him for a black guy" because he was "bigger and better".
Bowser's most prominent romantic relationship was with Peach. In the earlier days, Bowser kidnapped Peach due to an undying love for her (that was not mutual). Their relationship has since smoothed over slightly, with no distinct conflict during the Mario and Bowser's Stupid and Crazy Adventures series. However, in Mario's Beautiful Date!, Bowser and Peach have a "smash and dash on occasion," but aren't exactly a thing yet.
Bowser also hired Candy to strip for him, showing he was most likely romantically (or at least physically) attracted to her.
Servants and Slaves
Over the course of the videos, Bowser has had many servants, minions, and slaves. They serve him, making him one of the most protected and served but lovable SuperMarioLogan characters of all time.
- Chef Pee Pee (chef and multiple other jobs)
- Jackie Chu (former 2nd Chef)
- Crack Bear (as a minion)
- Mama Luigi (as a zombie)
- Peach (occasionally)
- Craig the Devil (former replacement chef)
- Carlos (illegal immigrant; former replacement chef)
- Goomba (former minion)
- Koopa Troopa (former minion)
- Goomba Max (former minion)
- Kamek (formerly)
- Various other Koopas (formerly)
- Various other Goombas (formerly)
- Brooklyn Guy (former replacement chef)
- Goodman (former replacement chef)
- Toad (former double agent in Mario and Luigi's Stupid and Dumb Adventures)
- Secret Koopa (former minion)
- Shy Guy
(Note: some of these are only in the Mario and Luigi's Stupid and Dumb Adventures series.)
- Revival abilities
- An ability to turn anyone evil
- Fire breath
- Lightning strike
- An ability to make things disappear
- An ability to give people his powers
- The Force
Weapons and Artillery
- Knife (Bowser mostly uses this to threaten someone in later videos.)
- Lightsaber (Mario and Luigi's Stupid and Dumb Adventures)
- Hammer (Mario and Luigi's Stupid and Dumb Adventures)
- The Force (Mario and Luigi's Stupid and Dumb Adventures)
- Fighting — Bowser has shown himself to be able to beat up most characters, only evenly matched with Mama Luigi.
- Intimidation — In some videos, Bowser is an intimidating character and startles some viewers. Ominous music plays whenever he interacts with other characters.
- Shooting — In Mario and Luigi's Stupid and Dumb Adventures, he successfully shot, and overall killed Mama Luigi.
- Explosion Endurance — He is shown to survive even the most dangerous explosions, some of those that put him into a coma for 9 months.
- Singing — In Luigi's Secret, he sang with great talent with Mama Luigi (although he may have been lip-syncing)
- Fire Breathing — Since Bowser is a reptile, he can breathe fire.
- Speed — In Mario and Luigi's Stupid and Dumb Adventures, Bowser is shown to be an athletic R\runner. He can run a distance of 7.5 miles in 45 minutes.
- Minions — Although this isn't a talent, Bowser has a whole army of minions at his disposal, to the point where he can kill them because he has so many.
- Kidnapping: In older videos, Bowser has kidnapped Peach a lot. Bowser kidnapped a child in Bowser Junior's Apple Watch!
- Child Abuse: Bowser beats up his son most of the time in older videos.
- Death Threats: He often threatened to kill many people (particularly Chef Pee Pee, Junior, and Mario).
- Attempted Murder: He tried to kill Mario and Mama Luigi.
- Murder: He sometimes kills people.
- Necrophilia: In Joseph Moves In!, Bowser is about to tell Joseph that he can't stay with Junior when he notices the dead body of Joseph's mom and immediately falls for her. Bowser tells Junior that Joseph can stay as long as he gets to hook up with Joseph's mom. In the next scene, Bowser is having dinner with Joseph's mom, talking about how much he loves her and decides he wants to "smash". After Junior and Cody give Joseph $20,000 to buy a new house with, the scene then cuts to Bowser's bedroom where Bowser is in bed with Joseph's mom, showing that he did have sex with her.
- Although Joseph's Mom was revealed to be alive and that her skeletal corpse was just a Halloween prop in one episode, it is no doubt Bowser might've committed an illegal crime if her corpse was real and might serve two years in prison for his sexual interest in dead bodies.
- Theft: In Mario and Luigi's Stupid and Dumb Adventures (season 3), he stole Mario's hat.
- Child Abandonment: In Home Alone, he abandoned Junior by leaving him home alone.
- Animal Cruelty: In Bowser Junior's Pet!, Bowser has killed and abused a few animals.
- Armed Robbery: In Black Yoshi's Money Problem!, he helped Mario rob a gas station.
- Assault: in Pinch! Pinch! Pinch!, he hit Chef Pee Pee with a baseball bat. He punched Chef Pee Pee in the face in The Restraining Order!. He also punches Mario in The New House!
- Vandalism: in Bowser's Mistake! he destroyed both Junior's and Chef Pee Pee's phones in an attempt to stop them from seeing the picture he accidentally sent. In The Redo Button!, he throws the redo button breaking it into three after Bowser Junior destroys his television though it was entirely justified.
- Workers rights violations: He hits and harasses Chef Pee in numerous episodes. He is a good example of an abusive boss, especially with his servants.
- Eating/Buying Trix: In the episode Fountain of Youth, Bowser was caught with a Trix bowl when answering the door to a cop, and trying to buy a box of Trix, and both were offenses due to being older than 12 years old.
- Physical abuse - In many episodes, especially The Restraining Order!, He punches Chef Pee Pee a lot of times and tends to hurt him in other ways.
- Minimum wage violation - His paying is always a low amount such a 25 cents a week, 3 dollars a day and so on. According to Florida, the average minimum wage is 8.46 USD per hour, but due to Chef Pee Pee's poor cooking, it does seem quite reasonable.
- Compared to his Nintendo self, Bowser is a pretty hyper guy himself, but it was made for SuperMarioLogan.
- He may have Prosopagnosia according to Pop Rocks and Coke due to him falling for Junior and Cody’s disguise as Chef Pee Pee.
- In Mario and Luigi's Stupid and Dumb Adventures, Bowser was the main antagonist and was mostly seen as Mario's arch-rival until Bowser's Biggest Fear, when he started watching Charleyyy and Friends non-stop.
- In earlier videos, Bowser hardly spends any time with his son but still forces Chef Pee Pee to carter to him instead. However, in The Fishing Trip!, he realizes that he's becoming a bad parent and decides to do better.
- He is the 1st character to be mentioned a lot in videos and is usually mentioned more than he appears.
- Bowser is addicted to soap operas, as revealed in Bowser's Biggest Fear.
- However, this may have just been a cover-up to ensure Bowser Junior didn't know that Charleyyy and Friends was a children's television program.
- Although Bowser and his son are both turtles, Bowser's mom is in fact a human. However, it is revealed in Mario and Luigi's Stupid and Dumb Adventures Season 3 Episode 3 that Bowser is adopted, which also means that he and the Mario Bros. are brothers, although this could be non-canon.
- Like Chef Pee Pee, Bowser has appeared in a lot of videos lately, even more than Chef Pee Pee himself, because Bowser has videos of his own, but almost every Chef Pee Pee video he is also in.
- Bowser is straight.
- Bowser has killed 12 characters.
- Bowser is a very bad chef. Examples include Bowser's Dilemma, Bowser's Thanksgiving, and the Chef Pee Pee Quits! series when he has to cook or find ways to get food because Chef Pee Pee leaves. He is shown to make huge messes and can't even cook a doughnut without it turning into toast. His universal counterpart, Chef Bowser, also proves it too.
- Bowser hates red apples because they remind him of Mario, but loves green ones, as shown in Bowser Loses a Tooth!.
- It's odd, however, that green apples don't remind Bowser of Luigi.
- Most of the time when Bowser interacts with other characters, there is ominous and dramatic violin music in the background.
- He claims himself to be the #1 Charleyyy and Friends fan.
- On Facebook, near the release of Bowser Junior's Easter Wish!, it was revealed that Logan lost the original Bowser plush.
- On Facebook just before the release of Pokemon Part 4, Logan announced that he had bought a Bowser plush from a fan.
- The current Bowser plush has dark green skin compared to the old Bowser plush (which had light green skin).
- He does not have a driver's license as revealed in Bowser's Video Game.
- However, he is shown driving his car in other videos.
- After the events of Bowser's Biggest Fear and its sequel, Bowser is afraid of bananas.
- If Bowser sees one, he gets extremely scared and tries to get rid of it. This happened in Mario and Bowser's Stupid and Crazy Adventures, when he had to go get a banana, but destroyed it instead.
- Bowser is also afraid of empty milk containers after watching the horror movie No Milk in Bowser's Biggest Fear 3. Unlike his fear of bananas, this one is never mentioned again.
- In Bowser Loses A Tooth!, he claims he is 312 years old. This is impossible, because he stated his mom was turning 200 in Chef Poo Poo's Kitchen Disaster!, but if he's her son, he can't be older than her.
- In Bowser Junior's Flu Shot!, it is implied that he had a history of heroin abuse.
- In Black Yoshi's Money Problem!, he says that he robbed a gas station as a teenager.
- In Cody's Sister!, it is revealed Bowser sometimes gets drunk and beats Bowser Junior, meaning that he could be an alcoholic although he was never seen drinking in the series.
- In The Sticky Situation, Bowser Junior says that Bowser does not drink coffee.
- In Bowser Junior's Clown Car!, Bowser stated he graduated high school in 1985.
- Bowser's secret wish is to let Charleyyy and Friends make a game called "CharleyyyKart".
- In Bowser Junior's All Nighter!, it is revealed that Bowser gets welfare checks, like Black Yoshi.
- In Bowser Junior's Playtime Problem, Bowser is shown to be very prone to sunburns.
- The Bowser plush used in videos is a rare Mario Party 5 plush, worth $75–130 US dollars on eBay. It is unknown how he got the plushes, but Logan probably bought them when they were still in stock in the Nintendo World Store in 2007.
- He seems to be one of the more unintelligent SML characters alongside Jeffy and Black Yoshi (despite that he is much smarter than both characters respectively) due to plenty of reasons:
- He most of the time doesn't care about his family, friends, or anything else, but Charleyyy & Friends although in later videos Bowser is shown to be much more caring towards Junior.
- He locked Cody and Joseph in the closet just to make his mother think that he has a good son, while Cody and Joseph probably wouldn't do anything to make her think that Bowser Junior is an awful child.
- Bowser once mentioned killing a girl named Lindsay Brown when he was at a gas station because they fought over a key chain. Bowser mentioned this while explaining death to Junior.
- Lindsay Brown is also Bowser's 2nd confirmed killed victim.
- He told Bowser Junior to NOT go trick or treating just because of an accident, while Bowser could have just checked his candy.
- He told Junior to not go outside because there are monsters, which aren't even real.
- He tried to kill himself just because Charleyyy & Friends got cancelled.
- He didn't recognize Junior when Brooklyn T. Guy asked him if he was his son.
- He thought that Cody and Joseph were going to kill him and his son during the Purge.
- He kicked Chef Pee Pee out during the Purge, but however, this was a very bad idea since the apartment was his only home, and if he didn't have Brooklyn T. Guy help him, he could have died. This is possibly due to the video being non-canon or Bowser might have let Chef Pee Pee back in the apartment after the events of that video.
- He decided to stay in the apartment when it was about to be chemically bombed. It could be possible that the effects of the bomb have worn off.
- He thinks that Laser Tag is dangerous believing that actual lasers are in the game.
- He thinks you only have one birthday although in Bowser Junior's 9th Birthday! while punishing Junior for his actions he explained to him that it was a joke.
- He was a ten time Easter egg hunting champion, but his title was eventually taken by his son in Bowser Junior's Easter Egg Hunt.
- He has short-term memory loss as seen in Mario and Bowser's Stupid and Crazy Adventure - Episode 3.
- He's been brainwashed by the media as seen in Bowser Junior's Halloween Problem!, when he says that everything on the news is true. This actually explains why he thought Laser Tag was dangerous, and may explain his racist views against African-Americans and his sexist views against females.
- Along with Junior and Margaret, his favorite holiday is revealed to be Thanksgiving in The Big Thanksgiving.
- He murdered a total of 12 people making him murder the fourth most people besides Bowser Junior, Does Bad Things Guy and Black Yoshi.
- He went to high school with Mario. It is implied that they did not get along well, as Bowser says he used to hit Mario with a Rubik's cube.
- Oftentimes when Bowser first appears in a scene, double basses can be heard playing.
- In Bowser Junior's Christmas Eve!, Bowser states that he is lactose intolerant.
- Bowser hates country music.
- Bowser likes his sandwiches crust free. This is ironic given how his own son is the complete opposite as his son doesn’t like no crust.
- In Bowser Junior's Clown Car!, Bowser states that he's using Weight Watchers.
- Much like Mario, Bowser could have Prosopagnosia, which is a condition that makes people who can only remember people by only paying attention to their clothes. This could also explain why he thought Junior was Chef Pee Pee in Chef Pee Pee Gets Sick! and Pop Rocks and Coke!.
- Despite having hair as a koopa, his human puppet form is completely bald.
- He was disliked by some fans due to sometimes being too strict towards his son Junior.
- Bowser shares many similarities to his son Junior. Both of which have flame-orange hair and have a single parent. Bowser only has a mom while Junior only has his father, and both have a severe allergy. Bowser is allergic to cherries while Junior is allergic to water as shown in Bowser's Dinner Date and Bowser Junior's Allergy! respectively though the latter video is non-canon. They are also both very bossy and demanding to Chef Pee Pee and sometimes fussy eaters such as in Bowser's Broken TV and Bowser Junior's Midnight Snack! respectively. Both are also immature and sometimes have a fond for toys. Both also have disgusting habits as well. Bowser poops on his bed (As shown in Bowser Junior's Bubble Bath) while Junior pees in a fridge (As shown in Bowser Junior Gets Potty Trained). Whether this was a coincidence or not is unknown.
- When Bowser was a baby, he was portrayed by a Bowser Junior plush, except he has no bib. In fact, Baby Bowser appears to be smarter than his older counterpart.
- Bowser started to hate Mario because Mario lied to him when they were babies.
- Because of how Goodman replaced his role as the main antagonist, it’s unknown if he will regain it back.
- Since Logan now stays family friendly as of mid 2019, Bowser doesn’t cuss or swear anymore as of now and he doesn’t abuse Junior anymore, he just sometimes punishes him and only abuses Chef Pee Pee.
- He tried to date a girl on Valentines Day 2018 on turtler (which is like tinder) but failed and he never had a wife
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?=AoerlcZZCHc
- ↑ In Bowser Junior's Clown Car!, Mario and Bowser were in the class of 85. The age of graduation is 17 or 18 in America, meaning that Bowser would have had to have been born in 1967 or 1968. However, because he was born in February, he would have been 18 when he graduated, so the most likely year is 1967 as most people tend to graduate the year they turn 18.
- ↑ In Bowser's Drivers License!, Bowser states that he's in his 30's. This video was uploaded in 2015.
- ↑ It is revealed in Bowser Junior's Clown Car! that Bowser and Mario were in the yearbook of the the class of 1985.
- ↑ Bowser's Mistake!
- ↑ No Crust!