Blue M&M was born in an unknown date and became the Head Cheif of Police Department in 2015 after former police chief Mr. Goodman became rich and quit the job.
He first appeared in The Pizza Delivery! where he fires Brooklyn T. Guy and Simmons for beating up Elmo by falsely accusing him of stealing the cookies in an episode of CSI Sesame Street. He then appeared in Pinch! Pinch! Pinch! firing Brooklyn T. Guy (or possibly Does Bad Things Guy) for shooting Bowser Junior, even though Bowser Junior wouldn't stop pinching him and Cody and Guy tried to plead not guilty by showing that he was wearing green underwear, but Blue M&Ms still fires him. He later makes an animated cameo in Jeffy's Sleepover! in a flashback story told by Brooklyn T. Guy. In Black Yoshi's Koolaid Problem!, he is assigning Brooklyn T. Guy and Simmons to catch the Kool-Aid Man, who was hiding in Mario's house while being harbored by Black Yoshi . In Black Yoshi's House Arrest!, he was originally supposed to suspend Brooklyn T. Guy for a month for bringing a gun to school, even though Brooklyn T. Guy mistook Jeffy for Black Yoshi, who put the house arrest bracelet on Jeffy's ankle to get a free bucket of KFC chicken. In Officer Jeffy!, he hired Jeffy for stopping a crime at Jimmy John's. However, he later fires Jeffy for tasing Tyrone, who lied that he goes to church.
Blue M&Ms Officer is strict and easily flustered, but also disrespectful, as he does not listen to Brooklyn T. Guy's pleads as evidenced in the end of Pinch! Pinch! Pinch!. He has also shown to be self-absorbed and displays little to no mercy for his officers, because in Black Yoshi's House Arrest!, he plans to suspend Brooklyn T. Guy for bringing a gun to school without wearing his officer uniform, believing he brought it on purpose. Brooklyn T. Guy then tries to explain to him that he was brushing his teeth and unexpectedly received an alert that Black Yoshi fled from his house arrest, making him hastily arrive to school and forgetting to put on his uniform in the process. Additionally, he expressed no concern for Brooklyn T. Guy's injuries from the incident. However, he has a change of heart by giving Brooklyn T. Guy one more chance by assigning him to turn in Black Yoshi, who left the premises of his house arrest. He is also very delusional, shown in Officer Jeffy!, where he obviously falls for Tyrone's lie that he attends church, when he is actually Jewish and fires Jeffy for tasing Tyrone. He is shown to be very hypocritical and sadistic as he believes that police officers can get pinched for not wearing green on Saint Patrick's Day, while in reality pinching police officers can get someone arrested. This was further evidenced when he still fired Brooklyn T. Guy, despite wearing green underwear.
Likes and Dislikes
- Brooklyn T. Guy
- Stopping crimes
- Police officers getting pinched on Saint Patrick's Day for not wearing green
- Firing Police officers
- Bowser Junior
- Tyrone Calvin
- Brooklyn T. Guy (when he breaks the rules)
- Simmons (when he breaks the rules)
- Brown M&Ms
- Listening to what Brooklyn T. Guy has to say
- Does Bad Things Guy (possibly)
- Kool-Aid Man
Despite being the police chief, he has a criminal record. Much like Goodman, the Blue M&Ms Officer believes he is above the law.
- Police perjury - In Officer Jeffy!, he falls for Tyrone's dishonest plead that he is Christian, when he is actually Jewish.
- Negligence - In Pinch! Pinch! Pinch!, he allows police officers to get pinched whenever they aren't wearing green.
- Wrongful Termination - In the end of Pinch! Pinch! Pinch!, he fires Brooklyn T. Guy from his police job, even though he was wearing green underwear. In Officer Jeffy! he also fired Jeffy for tazing Tyrone, who lied that he is Christian, when he is actually Jewish.
- It is unknown why Brooklyn T. Guy and Simmons are still working for the Blue M&Ms Officer even though he terminated their police licenses in previous videos. It is possible though, that he regretted punishing them and couldn't find any replacement officers or it might've been Brooklyn T. Guy's brother, Does Bad Things Guy all along.
- It can also be assumed that Logan decided to make Brooklyn T. Guy and Simmons' punishments non-canon and have the Blue M&Ms Officer go easy on them in future videos, or the continuity between videos is selective to begin with, as some things are carried over and/or referenced in later videos (such as Jeffy and the secret door), and others are promptly forgotten about (such as most character deaths).
- His job as a head police chief and his self-centered attitude makes him similar to the police chief and Mayor Phlegmming from the 2001 live action/animated comedy film Osmosis Jones.
- As of 2015, he has replaced Mr. Goodman with of being the head police cheif.