"Black Yoshi The Assistant!" is the 254th episode of SML Movies.
Black Yoshi really wants the New Call of Duty, he will do anything for it! Anything.
When a CoD Commercial comes on TV, Black Yoshi begs Mario to give him money, so Mario gives him a hundred dollars. Black Yoshi goes to get it and slams into the window, showing Bowser Junior, Cody, and Joseph already buying it, but Black Yoshi goes inside to buy the game. Of course, for plot convenience, Junior gets the last copy, therefore causing the entire video to happen.
Black Yoshi begs Junior to give him the game, so Junior decides to make Black Yoshi his personal assistant. Junior makes Black Yoshi do many things for him, to the points where Black Yoshi can't play the game. Finally, when Black Yoshi is about to play the game, Junior tells Black Yoshi to wipe him and Black Yoshi kills Junior with his gun.
- Black Yoshi
- Bowser Junior
- Tony The Tiger (on a cereal box)
- Brooklyn T. Guy
- Charlie Brown (mentioned)
- Lucy Van Pelt (mentioned)
- Chef Pee Pee (mentioned)
- Spider-Man (cameo)
- This is Black Yoshi's first appearance in the new house and his first appearance since Jeffy's Mistake!
- This is the second time Black Yoshi kills Junior.
- This is the first time Bowser Junior and Black Yoshi interact since The Burger!
- Ken peaks up and down behind the table at the 7:50 mark, as a creepy easter egg.
- This is the second time that Black Yoshi interacts with Cody first was Bowser Junior's Lemonade Stand!
- This is the 3rd time a mess is made in the new house.
- This episode reveals Mario is fine after getting the flu in Jeffy's Flu Shot!.
- The Brooklyn Guy returns to his job at GameStop for the third time.
- The same thing happened again from Black Yoshi's Call of Duty Black Ops 3! And the same description is used from that episode, However, this time Black Yoshi learned his lesson from last year and was actually willing to pay a price for Call of Duty. Perhaps this was because, in 2015, Black Yoshi wanted a whole PS4, but this time, he only wanted this game.
- This is the 14th time that Junior dies.
- This is the 1st time Black Yoshi's original shoes are shown since Black Yoshi's Money Problem!
- The video was originally going to be called "Black Yoshi the Slave," and it was changed due to it sounding offensive to SML fans. This was said by Logan in an SML Reviewer Livestream and at one point in the video.
- This is the first time Black Yoshi gets tortured.
- This is the first time Mario appears without Jeffy since Black Yoshi's Blank Check!
- In that episode, Black Yoshi was panned, but regained a positive reception with this episode.
- According to Logan in an SML Reviewer Livestream, Tony the Tiger was going to have a brief cameo during the frosted flakes scene but was cut because Logan thought it would make no sense.
- At 1:27 Spider-Man can be seen.
- It is unknown why Black Yoshi didn't just download the game.
- It's possible that he wants a physical copy so he can sell it later when the next one comes out, something not possible with digital downloads.
- In the description, "anything" is misspelled as "anyhting."
- Joseph can't play the game because he has no electricity.