"Black Yoshi's Kids!" is the 449th episode of SML Movies.
Black Yoshi has a son??
Black Yoshi is playing Call of Duty until Mario arrives, wanting to play his Switch. But Black Yoshi refuses, saying stuff about Abraham Lincoln. The doorbell rings and Mario asks Black Yoshi to answer, but he refuses again, this time talking about Martin Luther King Jr. So Mario answers it and finds a baby resembling Black Yoshi at the door.
Mario brings to baby into the house and shows it to Black Yoshi. Black Yoshi denies that it's his kid and says it looks nothing like him. Mario then shows him the included letter, claiming the baby to have been sent by a One-Night Stand named Bookeykey. Black Yoshi says he'll take care of the child and throws it out the window. Thankfully, the baby survives and Mario brings it back into the house.
Eventually, the baby gets hungry and asks Black Yoshi to talk to his baby while he prepare the baby's bottle. But behind his back, Black Yoshi tosses the baby in the trash. As soon as Mario brings the baby back to Black Yoshi, he gives him a welfare check of $1,500. It turns out, the government gave him that money because they know that Black Yoshi has a kid and gave him the appropriate amount of money he needs to take care of his baby.
However, Black Yoshi got 24 more kids to get more money and Mario is shocked. Eventually, the news came out and reveals that Black Yoshi actually kidnapped the babies from the park because he wanted more money. Eventually, Brooklyn T. Guy arrives but Black Yoshi hides the babies in the couch and in the microwave.
But eventually, the babies' cover was blown and Black Yoshi tried paying Brooklyn Guy some money, but he refuses. Eventually, all the babies came out of hiding and Brooklyn Guy proceeds to take Black Yoshi to jail. But then changes his mind after realizing that he actually has a son, but Black Yoshi's money is going to get confiscated. So Black Yoshi decided to go to jail.
- Black Yoshi references the controversy over the casting of Halle Bailey being cast as Ariel in Disney's live-action remake of The Little Mermaid.
- Black Yoshi also references a song from Blue's Clues, "We Just Got a Letter", but instead he refers to checks.
- This video marks the first and likely only appearance of 24 kidnapped babies and Bookeykey.
- Black Yoshi is revealed to have a biological son, so this could be another teaser to the upcoming video about Black Yoshi's colorful family.
- Out of the 24 adopted babies, he named 16 of them, and the names of the 8 other babies are left unknown.
- Black Yoshi's dead son Skaggs is most likely a reference to Tyler Skaggs, a former Los Angeles Angels player of the MLB who passed away on July 1st, 2019.
- The baby used for the baby "Big Boy" is the same baby that was used by Charleyyy in Gravity!.
- This video also mark as Brooklyn T. Guy’s 200th overall appearance.
- One of Black Yoshi's "children" is named after the WWE legend "Stone Cold" Steve Austin