"Black Yoshi's Job Interview!" is the 370th episode of SML Movies.
The video begins with Mario walking into the living room where Black Yoshi is playing Call of Duty. Mario shows Black Yoshi the month's bills, which are unusually high. Black Yoshi is unable to read them, so Mario brings in a version of the paper where all of the words are extremely slurred. Mario tells Black Yoshi that he is going to have to get a job to help pay off the bills, but Black Yoshi is neither capable nor willing to work. The doorbell rings and Mario leaves to answer it.
The person at the door is Goodman, who tells Mario that if he does not pay his bills by 3 p.m. tomorrow, he is going to brutally maim him. Mario says that there should be no problem since Black Yoshi is getting a job. As Goodman leaves, he tells Mario that he is going to piss in the sink on his way out.
Black Yoshi still refuses to go do a job interview, so Mario lures him downstairs using a KFC takeout box on a string. Brooklyn T. Guy is waiting for him and asks him some questions so he can decide what job Black Yoshi is capable of. Black Yoshi shows his incompetence, so Brooklyn Guy decides that Black Yoshi is going to work as his assistant at some of his jobs so that Black Yoshi can decide what job is best for him.
The first job they go to is Brooklyn Guy's job as a surgeon, where he is about to perform brain surgery on Hansel the hobo. He asks Black Yoshi for a scalpel, which Black Yoshi interprets as "scoopis" and hands him an ice cream scoop (a "scoopis"). Brooklyn Guy explains that he needs something that cuts into things, so Black Yoshi hands him a pizza slicer. Brooklyn Guy says this will not work either, so Black Yoshi brings him a mallet to bash Hansel's skull open. Brooklyn Guy settles for the pizza roller and successfully removes Hansel's brain, saying he needs to wash it because he has a "dirty mind". Black Yoshi takes it to the sink but accidentally drops it out of a window (despite there being no windows in the operating room). Deciding that this job will not work, Brooklyn Guy takes Black Yoshi to another job.
The next job they try is a 911 operator. Brooklyn Guy tells Black Yoshi that his duties are to ask people what their emergencies are and where they are located, then have Brooklyn Guy go and help them. Although he is told to answer each call with "911, what is your emergency?", Black Yoshi answers the first call with "Yo, yo, yo, what you want?". The call is from Judy, who says that Cody got his pee pee stuck in the vacuum cleaner, despite Cody insisting that it is not an emergency.
Not wanting to deal with the situation, Brooklyn Guy has Black Yoshi hang up. The next call is from Patrick, who claims that his mom dropped him off at the park and drove off, although he is not specific about which park he is at. He then spots a coyote approaching him and thinks it wants to play, but instead it mauls him and the call ends. This convinces Brooklyn Guy that a 911 operator is not the best job for Black Yoshi either.
The last job they attempt is delivering pizza. Since Black Yoshi admitted to being a thief during the interview, Brooklyn Guy does not trust him delivering pizzas to other people's houses, so he has him practice on his own, with Britknee standing in as the customer. Brooklyn Guy tells Black Yoshi to only accept cash as payment, however, when Britknee asks in a seductive tone if there is any other way she can pay for the pizza, Black Yoshi can't help himself and tells her to expose her breasts. Just as Britknee is about to do so, Brooklyn Guy steps in and reprimands Black Yoshi for failing all three jobs and tells him to go inside the house.
Mario is upset that Black Yoshi still has no job (nor does he want one), but then he remembers that with Black Yoshi's obsession with video games, he can make a gaming channel. The video ends with Mario looking at the camera and sarcastically remarking that Black Yoshi could "get millions of views, make a lot of money, have almost 3 billion video views and 5 million subscribers, and then one day get it taken away and make him move to another account" (referencing what happen to SML).
- This was uploaded exactly 1 year after "Loch Ness Monster!", 2 years after "The Purge!", and 3 years after "Bowser Junior's Easter Wish!".
- This is the first Black Yoshi video of 2018. However, this is his third appearance overall in 2018.
- This is the first appearance of Patrick, Hansel, and Britknee in 2018.
- This is the 12th video of 2018 with cussing in it and the 9th to have uncensored cussing. The other 8 were "Jeffy The Rapper 2", "Cody The Vampire!", "Cody's 10th Birthday!", "Jeffy's Paper Shredder!", "Jeffy Gets Expelled!", "Finders Keepers!", "Jeffy Gets Glasses!" and "Jeffy's BIG Easter!".
- It is revealed that Black Yoshi dropped out of school in the fourth grade, and as a result, cannot read anything that isn't written a certain way or count past 17 (Now 18).
- This episode makes yet another jab reference at YouTube's negative treatment of SuperMarioLogan by suspending its AdSense account and not giving a reason for it.
- This is Brooklyn T. Guy's 7th appearance in a row.
- This is one of the rare occurrences where Cody appears in a video without Bowser Junior.
- This is a rare occasion where Mario appears without Jeffy in 2018.
- This is the second time a Slinky was used on the stairs and failed. The first was in Broken.
- This is the first video to have Black Yoshi in the thumbnail in 2018.
- The SML Question is the same question from Chef Pee Pee Quits! Part 1.
- Black Yoshi said in "Jeffy's Wifi Problem!" that he can't count, but in this episode, he says he can only count to 18.