"Black Yoshi's House Arrest!" is the 435th episode of SML Movies.
Black Yoshi is playing Call Of Duty, then Mario walks in with a 5 dollar bill asking Black Yoshi to get him a Pepsi at the Gas Station. But Black Yoshi refuses to go. Mario tells Black Yoshi that he gets to keep the change for buying him a Pepsi. Black Yoshi then says that is a bet. Black Yoshi goes to the kitchen to get a glass of water with the word "Pepsi" written on it then returns to Mario with it. Mario knows that the water is not a Pepsi. Black Yoshi tells Mario that soda is unhealthy for him. Mario says he gets the 5 dollars back then Black Yoshi says that he will get Mario a Pepsi so he can keep the change. Black Yoshi then goes to the gas station. He got the Pepsi and took the money back to the house. Mario yells at Black Yoshi for stealing the money but he lies and says he protected it from robbers. Brooklyn T. Guy arrived and looked at Black Yoshi's nest of money, and he stole the Pepsi and the money. The police arrested him. In the court date, Goodman finds him guilty of theft and he was sentenced to house arrest. Brooklyn T. Guy says that Black Yoshi has an Apple Watch to track where he is. As soon as Brooklyn T. Guy and Mario leave the room, the TV shows that KFC is having a free bucket of chicken day. Black Yoshi puts his tracker on Jeffy so he can get the chicken. Mario walks in and asks how he got the chicken. Black Yoshi lies and says his boy Pookie (Tyrone) brought him some. Jeffy then goes to school with the Apple watch still attached. In science class, Jackie Chu was teaching about where milk comes from. As Brooklyn T. Guy was brushing his teeth, he found out that Black Yoshi got out of the house. He grabs his gun and goes to the school. He yells at the kids to get on the ground. All the kids think he is a shooter and start beating the s**t out of him, but Jeffy makes an ultimate attack move by throwing a desk at him. The scene shifts to the police station where Blue M&Ms Officer says this looks bad and he was fired. He was saved by him saying he was his only officer. Jeffy comes home and tells Mario that he beat a shooter's (Brooklyn T. Guy) butt and threw a desk at him. They then follow Jeffy with the tracker. Black Yoshi disguises and Mario found out he evaded his house arrest. Black Yoshi got out his bag of tricks and pulls out a toy Black Yoshi and Brooklyn T. Guy arrested the toy. He thanked Mario for lying.
- Black Yoshi
- Brooklyn T. Guy
- Bowser Junior
- Jackie Chu
- Blue M&Ms Officer
- Donald Rodriguez
- Joseph (cameo)
- Bully Bill (cameo)
- This is Bowser Junior's 10th appearance in a row.
- This is first time ever since Mario The Babysitter! that Jeffy pronounces the word giraffe the right way instead of "gi-da-raffe" which led fans to think that Jeffy's grammar would have improved from this episode onwards. However, in Jeffy's Birthday Trip!, he gets back to pronouncing the word as "gi-da-raffe".
- This is the second time that an SML character was on house arrest. First time was Jeffy on Jeffy Gets Expelled!.
- This is Donald Rodriguez's first appearance since Fountain Of Youth!.
- When Chu said " it another crazy white kid with a gun" he might have meant the columbine school shootingx with the two shooters being white and many other shooters
- Brooklyn T. Guy acts more like a real cop than a cop making fun of his wife.
- The Bag of Tricks is a reference to Felix the Cat.
- This was uploaded 2 years after The Golden Egg!.
- Blue M&Ms Officer states that Brooklyn T. Guy is his only officer. However, he forgot about Simmons who is Brooklyn T. Guy's partner. But it may be possible that he may be absent from work right now.