"Black Yoshi's Call of Duty Special Edition!" is the 339th episode of SML Movies.
Black Yoshi wants to the NEW Call Of Duty Special Edition PlayStation 4!
The video starts out with Mario and Rosalina getting ready to go to the airport for their honeymoon. They need a babysitter to watch Jeffy while they're gone. Mario lies and says he got him a good babysitter when actually be tied him up in a closet saying, "Man, daddy really sucks at hide and seek". However, shortly after they take off, Black Yoshi sees an ad for the new Call of Duty limited edition bundle, so he runs all the way to the plane to ask Mario.
Black Yoshi is hanging onto the plane window, causing the airline to make an emergency landing. Mario is mad that he has to postpone his honeymoon and says that Black Yoshi needs to pay for the bundle himself. Black Yoshi tries to sell his old Call of Duty games at GameStop, but they are either broken or missing.
He then tries to steal Mario's credit card, but he pulls out an Applebee's gift card, which can't be used at a GameStop. He does get the credit card on his second attempt, but the clerk (Brooklyn T. Guy) tells Black Yoshi that he needs an ID for proof that the card isn't stolen. So Black Yoshi draws an ID in crayon, but the clerk finds it suspicious. The clerk gets fed up so he just gives him the console. Black Yoshi is excited, but Mario arrives mad because he got a phone call from the bank about the purchase.
Black Yoshi tries to claim that Mario got the game for his birthday, but Mario doesn't believe him. Mario and Black Yoshi both go back to the store to return it, despite Black Yoshi begging for Mario to let him keep the game. However, when the clerk pulls out the stuff from the bundle to see if it is suitable for returning, none of them can find the console because it has a camouflage print. Black Yoshi then asks if they have an Xbox One X and the video ends.
- This video was made as the yearly video for Black Yoshi and the new Call of Duty game, this one being Call of Duty: WWII.
- It is unknown why Jeffy is tied up with a rope. Maybe Mario should have untied Jeffy and freed him. Maybe Mario forgot all about Jeffy in the episode.
- On his fake ID card, it states that Black Yoshi's birthday is September 12, 1992.
- This means that Black Yoshi is 25 years old in this video.
- However, later, in Black Yoshi's Birthday!, it was revealed that he was actually born on October 23rd.
- The reason why Black Yoshi, Mario, and Brooklyn T. Guy couldn't find the console was because it had a camouflage pattern.
- The plane that appears during the flying scene is an Airbus A340.
- It is revealed that Mario has high blood pressure, likely due to all of the stress he receives from his friends and family, mainly from Jeffy.
- This is the fourth video to be filmed at GameStop, with the first being "Bowser Junior's Nintendo 3DS" and the second being "Jeffy's Mistake!". Third being "Black Yoshi The Assistant!".
- This video reveals Black Yoshi can fly or "flutter jump"
- This is the third time that Jeffy only makes a cameo. The first time being in "The Koopalings! Part 2" and the second in "Turkey Tyranny!".
- When Goodman was talking about the airplane, he didn't say rude things about Mario. This was likely due to him being told by his superiors at the news station to be non-biased.
- The broken copy of Advanced Warfare that Black Yoshi tried to trade in was the same copy that Black Yoshi cut in half in "Black Yoshi's Call of Duty Black Ops III!".
- This episode was uploaded 3 years after "Real Life Style".
- Food stamps cannot be used at a KFC.
- In Black Yoshi's Call of Duty Black Ops III, he was shown to get the PS4 Bundle (just like this episode), but when he is trading his games, he has Black Ops III for the Xbox One rather than the PS4.
- In "Black Yoshi's Scam!", Mario promises he would get him the next Call of Duty when it came out, but refuses to buy the game in this video.
- It might be possible that Mario was mad because Black Yoshi messed up his honeymoon or Logan forgot about Mario's promise.
- If Brooklyn T. Guy sold the box without the console in the first place, then he still can give Mario his refund.